Where on the net do I find dubbed/subbed anime in quantity.

I would prefer a site that has some sort of description and maybe a few snapshots of the anime before you download/stream it.
    And of course I prefer to stream however I understand that isn't always possible.

My anime style varies from Hellsing/claymore/gungrave/witchblade/Busho Renkin type anime to that of Burst angel, heavens lost property and so on
    "generally stuff aimed at a more mature audience) and I do enjoy the harem anime's because they do tend to be quite comedic and well drawn.

Either way I have pretty well exhausted the content that both netflix and hulu have to offer.

All in all I just don't like clicking random anime links without having first seen some short description of it such as the storyline/rating and I prefer the snapshots to get a general idea of the art style being used because lets face it anime that looks like Naruto is inferior to anime that looks like Death note or Witchblade.
    Last edited by skrump; 2013-02-02 at 01:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So uh... what's so hard to Google image the anime title and decide from there what you want to do? Lazy? Or just didn't know you can do that? Just wondering.

15+ Year Old Account
    These are all basically illegal, and we don't allow links to illegal sites here.