Deleted

Rogue damage in pvp

So this other day i was in a 2v2 arena that went on for a little while, when the arena was over i noticed the warrior had done 50% if not more damage then me, and i am still full malevolent geared with upgrades.

I see all these changes to prep etc and 30+ energy is okey but I think the main issue today with rogues is pressure, outside our dance we cant really put up any pressure on any target, what do you think?

Deleted
    rogue is about out playin the opponent and striking with cds when they have no outs, not all out in your face non stop pummelin other classes give.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wootylicious View Post
    rogue is about out playin the opponent and striking with cds when they have no outs, not all out in your face non stop pummelin other classes give.
    I agree with this. I'm a pretty above average Mage player, but a good rogue can make you "sweat" a little. They are very good at harassing and striking when opportunity presents itself.

I agree with the Shadowdance Burst thing.

As an assassination rogue ( ) I have to pop up SnD and Rupture to do at least some damage, otherwise it's kinda hard to do.

And I'm really starting to hate that SnD(auto-attacking buff) is our main finisher. Rogues in PvP should have more like "One-Shotting abilities" instead of melee stupid attacks.

gone are the days of ambush eviscerate dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this thread, as it's a less-fleshed-out mirror of http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Rogue-5-2-PVP . Feel free to continue the discussion of 5.2 PvP subtlety there.