Deleted

Season 13 honor gear?

Ahoy,

After alot of failed googling and forum searching i am unable to find any info on if there will be a new honor set or simply new conquest sets, any better detectives out there who can help me out?

Thanks and feel free to lock/redirect me to another thread if needed!

Current conquest gear will become honor gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    Current Malevolent gear will no longer be obtainable
    A new set of Malevolent gear will be introduced for honor with lower base stats but higher power/resilience
    Tyrannical will be the new conquest gear.

Dreadful will be the new crafted starter gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    A new set of Malevolent gear will be introduced for honor with lower base stats but higher power/resilience
    Ohh cool, so the new honor gear will have a higher ilvl than then current 483, you know by how much?

Tyrannical will be the new conquest gear.
    Ok, coolio.

Will the new elite gear carry the same name but with higher ilvl and different colours?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemie View Post
    Ohh cool, so the new honor gear will have a higher ilvl than then current 483, you know by how much?

Ok, coolio.

Will the new elite gear carry the same name but with higher ilvl and different colours?
    What is now Conquest (Malevolent) gear with 483 will drop to 476, and will be purchasable with honor points, the current Dreadful set will be craftable and remain 458;

A cursory review of the front page and of the others that show the gear will answer many of your remaining questions.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.