Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post

I have never been to Moonguard US, but Argent Dawn EU has everything I need to know about creeps.
    I made a character on Moonguard, but I don't think I found anything valuable there. PvP servers usually have better auction houses. I do think of RP players and therefore RP servers as being a little bit creepier, and PvP servers as being more focused on the game than the social aspects.
    Author of DON'T EVER GET OLD , Nominated for the Edgar, Anthony and Thriller awards for Best First Novel.
    My Blog: http://danieljfriedman.blogspot.com
    My Warcraft/Gaming Blog: http://biggerthankologarn.blogspot.com
    My Twitter: http://twitter.com/DanFriedman81

Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    Thank you but no, that won't be necessary since won't disprove and its far more likely
    What is more likely? Girl seeking attention with her sexuality or a guy doing that?

I recently found out that my ex guildleader spent thousand of dollars buying pets for a chick in the guild....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    What is more likely? Girl seeking attention with her sexuality or a guy doing that?
    Regardless of it is meant or true or not, I find it more likely a person saying..

ive got a pussy
    sleeping between my arms
    ..is of the male than the female gender.

10+ Year Old Account
    ... That wasn't even seeking attention with sexuality. That was a joke. A dirty joke at that, but unless there is some long history with that person you're not telling us, this one off comment is not really proving how she's attention-seeking.

In my previous guilds jokes like that were common from both male and female members (I do have to say that both of those guilds were small, tight-knit guilds filled with people who mostly considered each other friends) and while this might've been inappropriate joke in certain situations that's not really different from male guild member taking out his... Westfall chicken and asking everyone to come and see his... rooster.

I'm not saying ladies seeking attention does not exist - it does! It certainly does, but that his particular exchange or the possibility of women actually enjoying cracking dirty jokes does not prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barberry View Post
    Just going to post this for the lols.
    That was great, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    I recently found out that my ex guildleader spent thousand of dollars buying pets for a chick in the guild....
    It may not be that common, but neither are the rare TCG pets. When I went looking for the pets, it seems that this kind of stuff surrounds a fair percentage of the ones that have not fallen into the hands of the AH goblins.
    Author of DON'T EVER GET OLD , Nominated for the Edgar, Anthony and Thriller awards for Best First Novel.
    My Blog: http://danieljfriedman.blogspot.com
    My Warcraft/Gaming Blog: http://biggerthankologarn.blogspot.com
    My Twitter: http://twitter.com/DanFriedman81

You want me to link you her Facebook?
    doo eeettt

Regardless of it is meant or true or not, I find it more likely a person saying..

..is of the male than the female gender.
    What ever floats your boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    doo eeettt
    Im not that disgusting. She was the first to start a "lets get to know each other better" thread and ofc linked pictures of her cats... I hope im not putting her out there, but here goes

http://i.imgur.com/00kOe4c.jpg

The purple one was our GM (a woman as well) wanted to kick her and of course 2-3 guy officers gave her more chances... How it usually goes.
    Last edited by Cybran; 2013-02-02 at 09:10 PM.

Is it really that strange?

I mean people do that all the time in real life too. Seems like pretty normal human behavior to me.

This reminds me of a couple of funny stories over the years.

Ran into female players that where skilled and ton of fun to play with (raiding and sometimes even PvP). Also girls usually where very handy when it came to guild management issues, banking, moderating forums (back in the days of the big 40 to 25 man raiding guilds.)

Also sometimes they where drama run amok. Often not themselves but rather, their E-admirers, E-BFF's, E-Boyfriends would stir trouble, arguements etc.

Then they were the Attention whores. God good I used to hate those. And generally I was known as Troll of every attention whore chick that ever crossed my path. One chick once almost broke my 25 man raiding guild back in Wotlk days as she managed to sleep with literally every male member of the guild who was willing to visit her in Norway. Chick was hot and in about half a year managed to sleep with roughly 7 guys in the guild. Anyways drama and hilarity ensued. Problem ended up being solved trough guild kicks and new recruitment. After that we decided that the women in our guild where to evaluate new female members and the decision to keep them or let them go was up to them to avoid further issues. Was wierd but it worked out.

Even if you aren't a creep and you are not looking for boobies and you are in a relationship your biology inherently forces you to pay more atention to girls, be more patient etc.

The most I ever did for a female ingame friend was to raid lead her 10 man casual raids back in Wotlk ICC period. Would have done it anyways after I knew her guildies. They where a group of real life friends ages 25 to 40 playing WoW in a super casual setting mostly to collect pets and have fun. When they decided to get a bit into ICC they asked for a bit of help. By the end of the expansion raiding once a week they had 11 out 12 down on heroic10. Great people still have fond memories of them.

What ever floats your boat.
    Im not that disgusting. She was the first to start a "lets get to know each other better" thread and ofc linked pictures of her cats... I hope im not putting her out there, but here goes

http://i.imgur.com/00kOe4c.jpg

The purple one was our GM (a woman as well) wanted to kick her and of course 2-3 guy officers gave her more chances... How it usually goes.
    What exactly is this supposed to prove?

A) Someone saying they don't like women
    B) Same someone referring to a woman as an object with a hole...

Yep, staying classy.

So, let me get this right - when she cracked a dirty joke it wasn't ok.
    When whoever referred to women as its with holes however, that was totally cool?
    Last edited by Beebeey; 2013-02-02 at 09:47 PM.

Deleted
    Barberry I don't get it either. Its taken out of its context.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    [...] One chick once almost broke my 25 man raiding guild back in Wotlk days as she managed to sleep with literally every male member of the guild who was willing to visit her in Norway. Chick was hot and in about half a year managed to sleep with roughly 7 guys in the guild. Anyways drama and hilarity ensued. [...]
    Who claimed the lucky number seven? And which guy is stupid enough to invest anything in a woman who already slept with 6 other guys in the recent history? If you want a steamboat, the red light district goes for 50 EUR. No need to go to Norway. Don't tell me those don't exist in your country; they exist in every capital in the world (and then some...). Really I don't get the point why people are apparently looking so far away when there's enough women right in front of their nose. Go to a club or pub and there's tons of dumb people looking for a shag.

(Actually I do understand the psychology behind it: self delusion.)

Deleted
    Crawford, on one side I agree with you, if they were underaged and easily influenceable, this is creepy and possibly illegal.

On the other hand, there's those just asking for gifts for them being nice, which makes them loot whores and jerky.

Both are equally bad, one from the point of someone trying to get nude pictures of young girls which is... well pedo? and the other because of the females acting like whores.

That said, not all females accept these stuff. And even from some that do, there are those that have done nothing (neither send nude pics, nor ask for stuff for being a female). The problem is that some teenagers think it's nice sending girls over net they don't know gifts because they're girls. Stop it. Seriously, if you don't know them for a year or two, you're just being creepy and you won't get anything out of it anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawford View Post
    Well, when we're talking about a "nice pet," a Darkmoon Rabbit is 40-80,000g, a Darkmoon Eye is 25-35,000, a Bananas is 45-65,000 or a $60 loot card on e-bay, a Rocket Chicken is 80-120,000 or a $100-120 loot card, and a Spectral Cub is 160-240,000g or a $200 card on e-bay.

A number of rare TCG mounts can go for hundreds of thousands of gold or hundreds of dollars. I don't know if those are being widely gifted, because once they're learned, they can't be traded, unlike pets, so I haven't been talking to people who ride rare mounts.

I suppose guildies give each other gems or enchants or even cheaper cosmetic items all the time with no ulterior motives, and people contribute lots of stuff to the guild banks and get lots of stuff from their guild banks. Some people supply glyphs or banquets for their entire guild.

And I suppose people give away cheap pets as birthday gifts or holiday gifts or whatever without much thought. But nobody is buying loot cards on e-bay and giving them away like this without some sinister intent.
    Well right now I don't have much WoW gold but back in Cata I had a lot to burn so why not spend like 10-30k on a bday present when I have a turnover rating of 50k a day (back then). I gave my best WoW friend a brawler's guild invite and I hope he didn't look anything behind it. Also almost always did those enchants and gems free for guildies unless others ask money for it too, I don't mind either way. Speaking for myself here obviouly...

Quote Originally Posted by Gin View Post
    women naturally thrive in promisculity, so nothing special - although currently left wing wide minded people tend to say "if she likes it, sex and all then it is ok".
    I've never seen anything wrong with anyone selling their body be it a video feed or in real life.
    And if you enjoy doing it well all the more power to you for finding a career you enjoy (just remember eventually it will stop paying so plan ahead)

Been playing wow as raider/raid lead/officer/GM (so seen female guildies interacting at various levels) and I can honestly say I've seen ONE example of a "omg, I'm a girl, give me stuff" type in all that time. That probably 1 in about... 20?30? females I've "met" over time in game.

I'll not deny there's a few I've met and had my fun with along the way (all in an adult, normal-cept-it-started-in-wow type way) but I've really not seen it. Now (all self interest aside) if I've "tapped a few" over the years and only seen 1 trying it on doesn't it rather say that the "omg, I'm a girl gamer!" sort are more the exception than the rule?

Actually, balls, 2. In the second we carried her with a shit computer as the 2nd officer/raid lead was planning to be spending time in her pants fairly soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Quote Originally Posted by Barberry View Post
    What exactly is this supposed to prove?

So, let me get this right - when she cracked a dirty joke it wasn't ok.
    When whoever referred to women as its with holes however, that was totally cool?
    It shows that the officers were not impressed by her performance and her attitude of using her gender to compensate for lack of personality.

Barberry I don't get it either. Its taken out of its context.

Who claimed the lucky number seven? And which guy is stupid enough to invest anything in a woman who already slept with 6 other guys in the recent history? If you want a steamboat, the red light district goes for 50 EUR. No need to go to Norway. Don't tell me those don't exist in your country; they exist in every capital in the world (and then some...). Really I don't get the point why people are apparently looking so far away when there's enough women right in front of their nose. Go to a club or pub and there's tons of dumb people looking for a shag.

(Actually I do understand the psychology behind it: self delusion.)
    See you answered it yourself.

I have no clue why some people do the dumb shit they do. They just do it.

buying chicks digital pets? nerd love is so f*cking LAME.