Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
8
16
17
18
  1. #341
    Quote Originally Posted by Alastaircrawly View Post
    people who make their likes work to zealously defend a game, while putting down everyone else are what you call fanboys
    And what do you call people who spend everyday on a fansite of a game they no longer play and complain about it in every thread? (not referring to you of coarse)
    End SJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I fucking hate this LGBT and gender equality shit invading video games.

  2. #342
    Banned But I Hate You All's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The West Coast of the United States
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    He is not breaking any rules.

    The thread is about WoW-subnumbers.
    Those numbers are useless in a vacuum: They need to be placed in context.
    And if that context is that all competitors have almost no monthly paying subscribers, than WoW is doing extremely well no matter what the new numbers are.
    In his last posts he isn't bashing any other game.

    Something that is against the rules however, is bashing a user instead of addressing his arguments and discussing moderator-actions.

    He was allready warned from a mod to stop trying to make it game vs game he keeps doing just that

  3. #343
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    He is not breaking any rules.

    The thread is about WoW-subnumbers.
    Those numbers are useless in a vacuum: They need to be placed in context.
    And if that context is that all competitors have almost no monthly paying subscribers, than WoW is doing extremely well no matter what the new numbers are.
    In his last posts he isn't bashing any other game.

    Something that is against the rules however, is bashing a user instead of addressing his arguments and discussing moderator-actions.
    He comes into every thread derailing it and repeating himself over and over.

    Yes he is breaking the rules this thread was about wow subs not about f2p MMO's and he clearly bashed them just a couple posts ago.

    he dose this in nearly every D3/WOW thread and people are tired of seeing it.
    My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jtbrig7390
    Recent Video Upload: The Last of Us Remastered Multiplayer - Supply Raid "Jtbrig7390" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOrpuvXVXO0

    My Twitch Streaming Ps4 Games All The Time: http://www.twitch.tv/jtbrig7390

  4. #344
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    it isnt the WoW haters that dont like you BenBos. its everyone. you derail threads posting the same tired lines again and again and again. adding nothing to any discussion you choose to interrupt. please, for the sake of both sides, give it up.
    So now we see the REAL reasons why they want to report BENBOS.

    Because I annoy some. Btw I have a LOT of PM in my mailbox where fans of the game like my posts.

    They too are fed up with the "same dudes" running the usual anti Blizzard show. The 5 names above are always the same. Always the same nagging and trash talk.

    And anyone not agreeing is simply bullied around by a bunch of 5 guys and their cat.

    ON TOPIC:

    Actually, reminding everyone that WOW subscriptions are DIECTLY related to a new FREE to play default mode in the MMO industry is so logical that it doesn't even derserve to be defended.

  5. #345
    Banned But I Hate You All's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The West Coast of the United States
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    And what do you call people who spend everyday on a fansite of a game they no longer play and complain about it in every thread? (not referring to you of coarse)
    I don't know go to a wow only fan site and ask one of them

  6. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    And what do you call people who spend everyday on a fansite of a game they no longer play and complain about it in every thread? (not referring to you of coarse)
    You do know that people may like Warcraft but not WOW and that there is many things talked about on this site besides wow.

    Warcraft was around before wow and people like warcraft so much they may try to stay up to date on the lore and all that is happening in WOW even tho they dislike WOW itself.
    My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jtbrig7390
    Recent Video Upload: The Last of Us Remastered Multiplayer - Supply Raid "Jtbrig7390" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOrpuvXVXO0

    My Twitch Streaming Ps4 Games All The Time: http://www.twitch.tv/jtbrig7390

  7. #347
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    32,477
    Just because you consider something to be against the rules doesn't mean we do. While you're welcome to report any post you feel violates our rules, you're not allowed to derail threads with it. Keep it on topic.



  8. #348
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    So now we see the REAL reasons why they want to report BENBOS.

    Because I annoy some. Btw I have a LOT of PM in my mailbox where fans of the game like my posts.

    They too are fed up with the "same dudes" running the usual anti Blizzard show. The 5 names above are always the same. Always the same nagging and trash talk.

    And anyone not agreeing is simply bullied around by a bunch of 5 guys and their cat.

    ON TOPIC:

    Actually, reminding everyone that WOW subscriptions are DIECTLY related to a new FREE to play default mode in the MMO industry is so logical that it doesn't even derserve to be defended.
    If you got a got of pm's in your mailbox im sure its because people are tired of you coming into every thread about WOW/D3 and bashing every other game that is like them and white knighting wow.

    Mods have already told you to stop doing it and yet you keep going. you even derailed this thread that was about wow's subs NOT THE MMO INDUSTRY as many of us have proven to you already.

    WOW subs and the MMO industry are two different things.
    My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jtbrig7390
    Recent Video Upload: The Last of Us Remastered Multiplayer - Supply Raid "Jtbrig7390" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOrpuvXVXO0

    My Twitch Streaming Ps4 Games All The Time: http://www.twitch.tv/jtbrig7390

  9. #349
    Banned But I Hate You All's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The West Coast of the United States
    Posts
    1,993
    Ot:

    I have a feeling they wont even give out the sub numbers

  10. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    And what do you call people who spend everyday on a fansite of a game they no longer play and complain about it in every thread? (not referring to you of coarse)
    I know... I know... wait gimme a minute..... Dave? No! John? Tom? What do I win?

  11. #351
    Titan Kangodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    12,984
    Quote Originally Posted by Alastaircrawly View Post
    He was allready warned from a mod to stop trying to make it game vs game he keeps doing just that
    It's not about game VS game.
    It's that "WoW has 9 million subs!" is useless information when you don't look at the entire market.
    And that is exactly what he was saying: The entire market went F2P or has below 500k subs, so either way they are still doing great.

  12. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    It's not about game VS game.
    It's that "WoW has 9 million subs!" is useless information when you don't look at the entire market.
    And that is exactly what he was saying: The entire market went F2P or has below 500k subs, so either way they are still doing great.
    As far as we know WOW has 10 million subs, keep up.

    Ah, so it is not game vs game when you are using WOW's sub numbers to bash other games. Gotcha!

  13. #353
    Titan Kangodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    12,984
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    As far as we know WOW has 10 million subs, keep up.

    Ah, so it is not game vs game when you are using WOW's sub numbers to bash other games. Gotcha!
    I know it's 10 million, but I was using the scenario where they lost a million.

    I hardly see him bashing other games.
    He was actually arguing that the decline in WoW is mostly a byproduct of the entire MMO-market going F2P.

  14. #354
    Pit Lord Packers01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I know it's 10 million, but I was using the scenario where they lost a million.

    I hardly see him bashing other games.
    He was actually arguing that the decline in WoW is mostly a byproduct of the entire MMO-market going F2P.
    The haters only want to hear their side of the story. Sort of like fox news listeners.

  15. #355
    Banned But I Hate You All's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The West Coast of the United States
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    The haters only want to hear their side of the story. Sort of like fox news listeners.
    And the Fanboys want to hear their game is perfect any criticism will be attacked. Seems like a cult and I am not drinking the Kool-aid

  16. #356
    Quote Originally Posted by Alastaircrawly View Post
    And the Fanboys want to hear their game is perfect any criticism will be attacked. Seems like a cult and I am not drinking the Kool-aid
    There was no need for him to label me a hater equally there is no need for you sink to that level. You must know by now there are posters who like nothing more that to insight an argument and then report others, you are only giving them ammunition.

  17. #357
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    32,477
    I think this has had enough off-topic discussion



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •