Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Angry I admit I'm a very sexist man

I do believe women are equal to men and should be treated with respect but I do consider myself very sexist. Example I have a lot of women that contact me on a regular basis but I don't want to have anything to do with them other than sex. do you all think I'm crazy? Like I said before, I do think that women are equal to men but I just really don't care about women at all. does that really make me a very bad person?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dydric View Post
    I do believe women are equal to men and should be treated with respect but I do consider myself very sexist. Example I have a lot of women that contact me on a regular basis but I don't want to have anything to do with them other than sex. do you all think I'm crazy? Like I said before, I do think that women are equal to men but I just really don't care about women at all. does that really make me a very bad person?
    Not caring does not make you sexist, sexism is believing women to be inferior.

The bold part means you're not sexist.

It makes you a manwhore, not sexist.

Deleted
    Also, I bet that there are plenty of women out there with similar attitudes.
    As long as the other person knows what your intentions are (or aren't), I don't really see any problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manaia View Post
    It makes you a manwhore, not sexist.
    You should look up the word "whore" since you obviously don't know what it means.
    OT: No your not sexist your just a guy

I'm a full-time car sexist. Beyond driving i'm mellow, generally.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    You should look up the word "whore" since you obviously don't know what it means.
    And you should look up the word "manwhore", since obviously you don't know what it means.

OT : Your second line is the most sexist thing said in this thread so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    I consider the OP VALIDATED!
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

does that really make me a very bad person?
    Coming here to tell everyone you fuck lots of women might.
    The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities.

Sure, I'll even be glad to share my findings with you!

World English Dictionary
    whore (hɔː) [Click for IPA pronunciation guide]
    — n
    1. a prostitute or promiscuous woman: often a term of abuse
    — vb
    2. to be or act as a prostitute
    3. (of a man) to have promiscuous sexual relations, esp with prostitutes
    4. ( often foll by after ) to seek that which is immoral, idolatrous, etc

pro·mis·cu·ous
    [pruh-mis-kyoo-uhs] Show IPA
    adjective
    1. characterized by or involving indiscriminate mingling or association, especially having sexual relations with a number of partners on a casual basis.
    2. consisting of parts, elements, or individuals of different kinds brought together without order.
    3. indiscriminate; without discrimination.
    4. casual; irregular; haphazard.

Am I missing something?
    If he didn't want anything to do with girls, he could also not want to have sex with them. But that's not the case.

World English Dictionary
    — n
    — vb

pro·mis·cu·ous
    adjective
    1. characterized by or involving indiscriminate mingling or association, especially having sexual relations with a number of partners on a casual basis.
    2. consisting of parts, elements, or individuals of different kinds brought together without order.

Am I missing something?
    If he didn't want anything to do with girls, he could also not want to have sex with them. But that's not the case.
    Are you implying that everywoman that want to have sex with the OP are prostitute?
    Having a high sex drive does not make you a prostitute or whore.
    that goes for both gender.
    My main language is not english , feel free to send me a PM if i made errors that bother you , i shall try to correct it next time!
    www.Joethejoe.weebly.com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendai View Post
    And you should look up the word "manwhore", since obviously you don't know what it means.

OT : Your second line is the most sexist thing said in this thread so far.
    That depends, really. He is a guy and because of that he wants to have sex. It's not sexist, it's a fact. If he didn't have that urge he should start looking for a doctor...

Also @Manaia http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=manwhore. You were right, I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Forfax View Post
    Are you implying that everywoman that want to have sex with the OP are prostitute?
    Having a high sex drive does not make you a prostitute or whore.
    that goes for both gender.
    I'm not implying that at all, I was just showing the definition...Perhaps the dictionary is?
    "esp with prostitutes" doesn't mean exclusively with prostitutes, "esp" being short for especially.

You're correct, having a high sex drive doesn't make one a prostitute or a whore...but being promiscuous fits one of the definitions of being a whore.

Deleted

World English Dictionary
    — n
    — vb

pro·mis·cu·ous
    adjective

Am I missing something?
    Yeah sorry about that my english is somewhat lacking. Shouldn't have called it out in such an offensive manner.

Yeah sorry about that my english is somewhat lacking. Shouldn't have called it out in such an offensive manner.
    It's not a problem, I saw your location after I had posted, it's all good

Deleted
    That depends, really. He is a guy and because of that he wants to have sex. It's not sexist, it's a fact. If he didn't have that urge he should start looking for a doctor...

Also @Manaia http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=manwhore. You were right, I was wrong.
    You implied that all guys do that with your comment, which is sexist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it depends if you can separate the first and the second part of your characteristics. Can you interact with women separating your intentions to sleep with them, can you see them on equal terms when doing activities together? Can you permit them the same courtesies you offer your fellow man both when presuming and doing?

Then no, you're not sexist... You just like sex alot and don't really like having to deal with emotional attachment. I'm a women who is the opposite. I don't like dealing with emotional attachment, or really enjoy the sex enough to want to deal with it, because they usually come hand in hand with the guys I like.
    Not liking the emotional part of a relationship isn't really a sexist thing, it's a universal problem.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Sendai View Post
    You implied that all guys do that with your comment, which is sexist.
    He implied that all men have sexual urges, not that all guys act on those sexual urges with any woman that walks by him.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, he's a manwhore, not just a guy, sometime it annoys me how men that sleep with a lot of womens are just... mens and womens that sleep with a lot of mens are whores or sluts...