Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I don't quite see how liking sex makes one a sexist..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manaia View Post
    He implied that all men have sexual urges, not that all guys act on those sexual urges with any woman that walks by him.
    I don't believe so.

Quote Originally Posted by Dydric View Post
    I do believe women are equal to men and should be treated with respect but I do consider myself very sexist. Example I have a lot of women that contact me on a regular basis but I don't want to have anything to do with them other than sex. do you all think I'm crazy? Like I said before, I do think that women are equal to men but I just really don't care about women at all. does that really make me a very bad person?
    Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    OT: No your not sexist your just a guy

I'm kinda confused by everyone's interpretation of the 'ist's, considering the racist threads that are around. I didn't get the memo that your prejudices have to be malevolent to be qualified as sexist or a racist.

@being sexist for 'I don't want to have anything to do with them other than sex', well, at least he's honest. He could be a 'Nice Guy'.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

It really doesn't matter what you are unless you are so concerned with people's opinions about you which I'll assume is true since you posted this in the first place.

But no, you're not sexist or a bad person, you're just a guy with sexual urges (go figure). The fact you say you don't care about women other than just for sex tells me you just haven't had many close female friends or you just only talk to women to get them in the sack. Whatever the case may be it really doesn't matter, it's just who you are and if you're comfortable about it then by all means keep going.

Quote Originally Posted by Manaia View Post
    He implied that all men have sexual urges, not that all guys act on those sexual urges with any woman that walks by him.
    But even that is not true.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You're a horny guy. What's there more to it?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    I do believe women are equal to men and should be treated with respect but I do consider myself very sexist. Example I have a lot of women that contact me on a regular basis but I don't want to have anything to do with them other than sex. do you all think I'm crazy? Like I said before, I do think that women are equal to men but I just really don't care about women at all. does that really make me a very bad person?
    I think you're just interested in identifying yourself as a player. And making a thread titled "I admit I'm a very sexist man" is a "subtle" way to get that across to everyone else.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sexist, but I do see an issue if you don't want anything to do with them besides have sex. Having a bunch of sex is fine and dandy as long as you're safe, but don't shut all women out of your life or refuse to have any other contact with them...

Icon made by leia06 from livejournal.com.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    I don't quite see how liking sex makes one a sexist..
    Well, I personally think that they are saying, on a personal level (like in a relationship), that they can't really see women as anything but sex objects.

But I could be wrong. It's happened before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    Well, I personally think that they are saying, on a personal level (like in a relationship), that they can't really see women as anything but sex objects.

But I could be wrong. It's happened before.
    There are simply people out there that don't look for any emotional attachment when it comes to sexuality. It doesn't make them sexist because they act towards women like anyone else.

It's like saying I could be construed to be sexist as a gay person just because I don't have any sexual or emotional interest in women.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    This will help on your long journey.
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/privilege
    *blows brains out*

Your brain is hardwired to fuck women, its not wrong at all dude, its called evolution.
    IM TEH RET! er... teh holy... or it was teh prot?!
    This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Quote Originally Posted by Sendai View Post
    I don't believe so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquilesmagno View Post
    Your brain is hardwired to fuck women, its not wrong at all dude, its called evolution.
    You two should read what maxilian said in the last page.

By your logic:
    1)A guy that wants to have sex with women = Just a simple guy./It's evolution so there's no problem.
    2)A woman that wants to have sex with men = A FUCKING WHORE!/STONE THE SLUT TO DEATH!

Yeah....
    Last edited by Xilurm; 2013-02-03 at 01:33 AM.

OP: Well; you seem like a shallow slut. You take advantage of people, so you're probably a bad person. Sexist? Yes, that too, unless you don't care about men either, in which case you're a shallow, slutty sociopath.

What's your point?

Infracted: Please refrain from insulting other posters. There are other ways to get your point across.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2013-02-03 at 11:32 AM.

Deleted
    I don't think that is really an example of sexism.
    But try unloading one on a girls face and then throw her clothes and her out of your apartment, butt nakid, at @ 2-3 in the morning. That would get you a bit closer to the meaning of the word.

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    OP: Well; you seem like a shallow slut. You take advantage of people, so you're probably a bad person. Sexist? Yes, that too, unless you don't care about men either, in which case you're a shallow, slutty sociopath.

What's your point?
    Wow what's riding you, boy?

To op... nah man. Seems fine to me. As long as you don't abuse them keep on playing the game as long as you can.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Wow what's riding you, boy?
    Nothing particular. The OP made a post, I summed some things up, and that's pretty much that.
    The only thing I'm trying to point out is: If you treat women differently (in this case: Not at all, apart from for sex), then you are sexist.

Basically, the sexism, shallow, slutty, probably bad person and sociopath things weren't meant as insults... They were meant merely as observations.

10+ Year Old Account
    as a woman i am saddened by this.

someone f'ed you the hell up, eh? for that i am sorry. i hope someday you come across a woman that changes your mind and you stop using us for our anatomical parts.

'what about the woman they are doing it too' yes but some might actually like you and this might be the only contact they have with you- and they feel maybe one day you will change, they will make you change your mind.

I'm not sexist, I treat all my objects like women.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Example I have a lot of women that contact me on a regular basis but I don't want to have anything to do with them other than sex. do you all think I'm crazy?
    A very large portion of our male teenagers would be sexist if thats all it took.