Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Your In-game OCD?

Do any of you have something that you do in-game, without notice or you feel you have to do it?

I find that whenever I am crafting, mining or doing something of a similar nature, the animations have to look as if I am actually doing that task. When mining, I need to face the direction, and I need to be close enough to ensure that my pick is actually striking the Ore.

When blacksmithing, I have to stand next to the anvil, so my hammer hits it. What things of a similar nature do you do?

Deleted
    Must have my buffs up. Even when I'm not doing anything that requires them. I feel naked.

I have the urge to fill in the reputation bars past exalted, can't stand looking at the empty thing :<

10+ Year Old Account
    I obsessively repair. Anytime I leave an instance or finish dailies or raid or anything, I go right to the repair person and click it. I never understand people who don't repair before raids either...how do you show up and two wipes later say your stuff is broken?

There are a few. As part of ElvUI, my inventory is just one giant bag and I have to keep it organised and tidy so after every dungeon or daily session I have to use the "Sort bags" option. I also have to complete stacks of items because I hate lucking at a stack of 15 food then another stack of 13.

Strafe left. Strafe right. Strafe left. Strafe right. Strafe left. Strafe right. Strafe left. Strafe right. Strafe left. Strafe right. Strafe left. Strafe right. Strafe left. Strafe right. Strafe left. Strafe right. Strafe left. Strafe right. Strafe left. Strafe right.
    Want Rogue Gameplay? Subtlety/Assassination Guides? 2v2 3v3 and 1v1 strategies?

http://www.youtube.com/user/SusejFTW

Also SCP Containment Breach, Guild Wars 2, and Diablo 3!

Deleted
    Fly around in circles, around the tree in two moon or around the main building in org while speaking on vent.

15+ Year Old Account
    I must dismiss pet when not in combat. Trying to plant seeds in Sunsong Ranch with pet running all over while you do it is annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Susej View Post
    Strafe left. Strafe right. Strafe left. Strafe right. Strafe left. Strafe right. Strafe left. Strafe right. Strafe left. Strafe right. Strafe left. Strafe right. Strafe left. Strafe right. Strafe left. Strafe right. Strafe left. Strafe right. Strafe left. Strafe right.
    This, so much this. Too many years of playing a resto druid (And nowadays a warlock with KC :P )

Cant change specs or abandon quests on toons.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't stand still during combat, if I'm not strafing or jumping around, it just doesn't feel good..

Deleted
    I have a few

Seems most of mine are shared by others too, i'm not alone

-Main one is probably keeping buffed on whatever class i'm playing, it just doesnt feel right to see the buff on 47minutes, 60 is sooo much better
    -My mage is keeping ice barrier on at all times, even if I'm in SW - and its the first button I press when I log on haha.
    -And of course my bags, have to be in order of well everything! Enchanting bag is in order of mats, so dust first, then essence, shards, crystals. Cloth/crafting in one bag, food in another, and random junk in another!

Deleted
    I always log out in an inn, even if I am level capped

Deleted
    Must refresh water shield within 3 minutes no mather what even though it have a 60 minutes duration, old habits don't die easily
    Last edited by mmoc0d096f98da; 2013-02-02 at 07:15 PM.

Have to have my off-spec gear in the same way it's laid out on the character screen. >.>

If only there was a way to make it so no other slots were taken up between. :<
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2013-02-02 at 06:53 PM.

Deleted
    My hearthstone ALWAYS needs to be in top left corner of my bag

A) I have to have savory deviates on me at all times. I feel awkward when I'm not deviated.
    B) I drop a repair bot obsessively: EVERY time I can.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 01:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by evokanu View Post
    Must refresh water shield within 3 minutes no Mather what even though it have a 60 minutes duration, old habits don't die easily
    I do that on my shaman all the time: I also spam riptide insanely way before pull.

When I bring up the "Character Info" tab I always rotate my character so he's facing forward. No exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarr View Post
    My hearthstone ALWAYS needs to be in top left corner of my bag
    This is another one I do. Without it, I feel ill!

Deleted
    I have to stand relative to the patterns on the ground. Like in the middle of a square etc

only whilst standing around doing nothing though