Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I just don't get it. You shouldn't have brought it up like "oh you guys suck I'm done hanging out with you." You should have stopped slowly and been quiet about it.

Just focus on your homework and stop meeting with them lol.

Honestly you probably have to be a man and stand up for yourself in one of these confrontations.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 02:49 PM ----------

Also, how did they approach you and ask you to join them?
    I did,I didnt say ANYTHING.I was just ''ok,ill make my way out quietly...''.And that's what I did!!

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 08:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Find the leader on his own and have private words with him. Shut up the mouthiest and the others soon fall into line.
    He is all I ever wanted to be.He is the most famous person in the uni,he can use the speech in a way like I havent seen before,he has diff girl everyday,he is NOT big mouthed,he can back up every word he says....YES im afraid of him.I amdit it.there you go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    I did,I didnt say ANYTHING.I was just ''ok,ill make my way out quietly...''.And that's what I did!!

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 08:15 PM ----------

He is all I ever wanted to be.He is the most famous person in the uni,he can use the speech in a way like I havent seen before,he has diff girl everyday,he is NOT big mouthed,he can back up every word he says....YES im afraid of him.I amdit it.there you go.
    Since you are studying law, may I assume you want to be a Lawyer? If so, get over being so weak and do not let people push you around or intimidate you. If you dont fix it, you will be a very poor Lawyer indeed.

Deleted
    This sounds like the plot to a really bad teenage drama.

Laugh in their faces then tell them to fuck off as non-emotionally as you can. They're picking on you because they know you're weak. As if any student would throw away a law degree for the sake of causing you physical harm...

I can't wrap my head around , that LAWS student would do such thing ....
    I don't believe this , how old are you? 8years of depressions? That sound redicoulous.
    If this is really happening... Stand up for yourself , confront them and make them understand that you will Sue them if they try anything on you.
    Make them understand that if they try anything on you , they will regrets it.
    They are law students , they won't try anything to jeopardize their degree.
    Last edited by Forfax; 2013-02-02 at 10:20 PM.
    My main language is not english , feel free to send me a PM if i made errors that bother you , i shall try to correct it next time!
    www.Joethejoe.weebly.com