Deleted

Honor gear what next?

Soon I will complete my honor gear, but what next? I cannot possibly collect enough conquest points in reasonable time because no one takes honor gear people to RBGs or arenas. Let alone the glorious conquest gears that requires ratings also. Am I too late for mists of pandaria pvp?

Why dont you organize an arena session then? Many people are willing to play till cap (or more) with honor geared players. I have done it my self, and it is great

Just ask around, find out what classe goe well with yours, and try to find someone to play wome 2s with.

10+ Year Old Account
    the current arena gear will be available for honor in 5.2 so maybe refund your stuff and get honor capped ready for 5.2?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post
    Soon I will complete my honor gear, but what next? I cannot possibly collect enough conquest points in reasonable time because no one takes honor gear people to RBGs or arenas. Let alone the glorious conquest gears that requires ratings also. Am I too late for mists of pandaria pvp?
    People who start in the end of a pvp season wont be able to get full gear directly. That isnt too hard to grasp is it?

Just do as others have said and refund what you can and get ready for 5.2 honor-malevolent instead. No point in starting gearing right now

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    You are not late at all.
    Im in the same boat on a few of my characters but fear not. The pvp season is ending pretty soon. Witch means there will be new and better gear to get your hands on. And you will be able to buy it with honor. Its about 30 ilvls higher than your current gear. so its very nice upgrade.

As for playing arena with "low gear", ask around amongst your friends and go play some 2v2.