Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yes, yes, very....

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Zelda is my favourite. Run into someones house, pick up their pots and throw them on the floor, then leave again.
    This and Dragon Warrior (break every vase, barrel, well, everything breakable, steal from every shelf, etc)!

Original post made me remember Might and Magic VII and Emerald Island, with some NPCs holding vital quest items and one nice wand. Though NPCs don't give it away for free - they want gold. Hack them! If you don't want to see your in-game reputation take a sink, you can always lure few dozens dragonflies from nearby forest unto poor village and let them slaughter everything. Tons of bonus gold + quest items are guaranteed.

WoW is quite kind in comparison

Deleted
    Boring subject as you can bring down any game in the world using normal logic. I'd thought you'd adress that we can't choose sides on vilain vs heroes, topic for another day I guess.

You HAVE to be some kind of psycho or another to go up against things like Deathwing and the Lich King. The people of Azeroth are just humoring us with these quests and rewards because they need us to go fight the big bads that tend to pop up every couple of years. Otherwise, they'd throw us in prison where we belong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just like Pokemon games you just walk into someones house or in Skyrim you just enter someones home & steal there belongs.

Are Characters are not only douchebags there jerks, thieves & crooks aswell haha.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Not only are they psychos the ones in on moonguard are especially messed up!

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    http://www.darklegacycomics.com/355.html

100% relevant to the topic xD
    One of my favorite
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Just like Pokemon games you just walk into someones house or in Skyrim you just enter someones home & steal there belongs.

Are Characters are not only douchebags there jerks, thieves & crooks aswell haha.
    At least in skyrim npcs get mad at you if they see you steal their shit