Should I stay Pandaren for Elemental or go Draenei?

Should I stay Pandaren for Elemental or go Draenei? I want the biggest DPS increase. I do love the benefits Pandas get, like less damage falling, there fat and cool looking, and there dance is awesome, plus 300 extra intellect. Either way, do you think the 1% is better for Elemental?

It's a different class, but as my monk geared up I found I was swimming in hit and expertise, and had to reforge out of it; I imagine all classes are the same. If that's true then switching to a Draenei will only be beneficial for a while, and beyond that point you'll find yourself constantly over the hit cap.

Intellect is roughly worth twice the value of any secondary stat. 1% hit is 340 at level 90. 300 intellect > 340 hit by a fair amount.
    Last edited by nolliepop; 2013-02-02 at 08:55 PM.

Min maxing and homogenization ruined this game. There used to be so much more behind race/faction picks not only bloody dps increase or such.

This is one of the cases where people are really taking it too far with their min-max-obsession. No, seriously. It really doesn't matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1
    You know when men aren't listening to you and they have erect penises whilst looking up to the sky thinking of multiple sex positions?

Quote Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
    Min maxing and homogenization ruined this game. There used to be so much more behind race/faction picks not only bloody dps increase or such.
    actually, in this case homogenization would be the solution, simply take out every dps/healing/tanking related racial and add more flavor based ones.

no, exepertize from certain weapons or shadow dmg procs.

more semi pointless things like a weak hot or less falling dmg or less dmg from a certain element.
    things that have some effect, but not enough to truly impact gameplay.
    Last edited by maldias; 2013-02-02 at 08:54 PM.
    the original Megaman becomes the villain Vile!
    FC: 0361-8249-2217 type: grass mons: oddish, swadloon, and maractus. so i guess a grass-themed dance studio.

The Patient
    If a couple hundred dps (at most!!) is worth considering coughing up $25 (or €20 / £15) to you, then you should stay Pandaren. (If not, then obviously stay Pandaren.) It takes somewhere around 2 to 4 hit rating to equal 1 Int (it's pretty much 3 secondary-stat to 1 Int for all our stats, with spirit [a.k.a. hit, expertise] being worth more to the hit cap and nothing past it). Therefore, pandas are marginally better than space goats ... even if you only eat +250 Int food at 90.

Dont forget if you are in a progression, you are likely to die, as Pandaren, if you die, you lost your racial, whereas as Draenei will keep the hit.

I myself rather stick with draenei.

It seriously doesn't matter.
    I think Draenei are best mathematically, but by a margin that small that player error catches up with it within a few seconds in the fight.
    I must say I'm surprised you forgot Dwarf, though. Considering the best MH atm is a mace, Dwarf racial is as good as Draenei's (+the defensive CD).

If female, go Draenei. If male, stay Pandaren.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    If female, go Draenei. If male, stay Pandaren.
    If we're going to go by looks, I think female pandaren are the most adorable race of all.