Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Is this a mistake in blueposts or what?

Have only I noticed this or what?

Slam now deals 220% weapon damage, down from 190% and had its cost reduced to 20 rage (was 30).

if im right 220(now)-190(before) equals +30% so in what way it's "down from"?

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think you're making a big deal over nothing, is what i noticed:P

Deleted
    Y then class which can oneshot anyone gets buffed insetad of nerfed no big deal

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neurocist View Post
    Uhh, it's not Slam that does the "oneshot." It's usually Heroic Strike with TfB stacks, which they're redesigning anyway.

The "down from" thing is probably a typo, deal with it.

Slam is up, but it is underused in the present rotation.

Sorry, but this is a case of learn to play, its not hard to counter warrior burst if you know what you're doing. Sure, we can kill some classes every time, but we're far from immortal like you seem to think.

Deleted
    They just wrote it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostSkull View Post
    Slam is up, but it is underused in the present rotation.
    So from pvp practice on live I can say that they definitely forced the return of stance dancing.

I can also report that if you DO stance dance you can get plenty of slams in your rotation.

Currently the decision-making is between overpower and slam. If you have colossus smash up and the target isn't prone to dodge, then slam is the go to ability if you're anywhere above 40 rage.

Heroic strike basically shouldn't even be on your bars. It crits for a whopping 15k with all cds popped.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

You seem worried about a typo. Don't stress about it.

I don't think he's worried. Merely pointing it out I'd say
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    I noticed something along the lines of what you quoted, but I'm not sure where. It's really just a minor mistake, and not one anyone here can fix. (unless...)

So yes it is a mistake in the blue post and it's probably the numbers that are right, as for all I know slam costs 30 rage on live, and it looked like a 5.2 patch note.

Deleted
    Thanks everyone for explaning

Have only I noticed this or what?

Slam now deals 220% weapon damage, down from 190% and had its cost reduced to 20 rage (was 30).

if im right 220(now)-190(before) equals +30% so in what way it's "down from"?
    and you never made any spelling mistake in your whole life? i feel sorry for you. because it looks like your life = watching a company makes a spelling mistake

Ofcourse you read the one buff, but ignore the 20 other nerfs Warriors get in 5.2
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

they got so used to nurfing warriors, that they use the word even when buffing - Hue hue hue. :>

Either that, or it's now officially a nerf when Warriors get buffed.

and you never made any spelling mistake in your whole life? i feel sorry for you. because it looks like your life = watching a company makes a spelling mistake
    dont be such an ass. it may seem insignificant but a simple typo can cause some confusion. the blizz staff should be able to properly proof-read anything thats published to the public to prevent these issues from arising.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kao View Post
    Either that, or it's now officially a nerf when Warriors get buffed.
    Warrior buffs tend to turn out to be nerfs in the end... the buffs usually result in even more warrior nerfs so warriors are even worse after the buff compared to before they were buffed :P

Quote Originally Posted by jettzypher View Post
    dont be such an ass. it may seem insignificant but a simple typo can cause some confusion. the blizz staff should be able to properly proof-read anything thats published to the public to prevent these issues from arising.
    true. but if i read the title and op. i translate it to. wha look at blue made a stupid mistake. it should be up from instead of down to.

and this noting to do with being a ass. its with him being an ass about spelling mistakes. or doesn't take the time to ask his question in his topic.

Quote Originally Posted by jettzypher View Post
    And yet, the Blizzard staff is still made out of human beings, so yea, mistakes are bound to happen.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want