Deleted

Account status frozen

Hello guys for the past 7-8 hours my account status is frozen as i run out of game time ... i havent payed but i can still play for some reason .
    Does wow let you play for some more time after your account game time is over or somethink is bugged ?

---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 12:09 AM ----------

i tried to exit game and then relog but still the same think :/

Deleted
    This usually happens if you payed your game time via the Subscription form. I was once able to play for 4 full days even after the sub ended. Who says blizz doesn't give you free game time ?

It happens sometimes, you will eventually be locked out however so don't expect it to last forever (a couple of days is the max I've hear of personally).

Quote Originally Posted by Zulandia View Post
    It happens sometimes, you will eventually be locked out however so don't expect it to last forever (a couple of days is the max I've hear of personally).
    Although our timers for the subscriptions are usually spot on, sometimes what you see won't necessarily always sync up exactly with how we see our timers internally. Not a big deal, but if you're concerned, you're always welcome to contact us.

i have been able to play for some hours after my sub had ended.
    but it wil kick you without warning after it has run out.