Glory of the pandaren hero

Does this achievement count achievements earned over multiple characters or do you have to fulfill the meta on one character?
    Druids- "and they can turn into a mutated seal? how friggen cool is that?!"

Deleted
    I believe you can complete it on different characters, since the meta-achievement itself has that blue banner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thargelion View Post
    I believe you can complete it on different characters, since the meta-achievement itself has that blue banner.
    This is correct. Even if the achievement you completed in a different character doesn't appear highlighted in the meta-achievement, don't pay attention to it, it'll still count for the meta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Here's how account-wide Meta Achievements work:

1. If the achievement has just one trigger to complete, completing it on one counts for all of your characters' meta purposes. An example achievement would be Boned! from ICC - Marrowgar.

2. If the achievement has multiple parts to trigger it, you must complete ALL parts on ONE character before obtaining the achievement. Once obtained however, all of your characters will have the achievement for meta purposes. An example of this type of achievement is Once Bitten, Twice Shy from ICC - Blood Queen.