Thread: 82 Twink?

10+ Year Old Account

82 Twink?

Hey yall, before you start flaming me, I did a search for twinks in the forums, but didn't find the answers I was looking for. Now to the subject at hand....

I've recently taken an interest in twinking my warrior, currently it sits at level 82 with several MoP blues. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rrage/advanced I've leveled mostly as prot and used arms some as well. My one hander and shield are cata greens, around ilvl 289, but I have the 425 MoP BoE two hander, which I've tried going back into arms to use in pvp. I guess what I'd really like to know, is arms or fury better, and if fury is better, SMF or TG with two of the MoP 425's? I'm debating staying 82 or going up another level or two. Opinions/advice?

stay at 82. don't lvl up any further. your combat rating make make it worse.
    and fury can be good. since you will crit alot more. but can also be a pain if you don't get enraged.

also get wrathfull gear for pvp to change the green sets. to increase your res rating.
    Last edited by loki504; 2013-02-03 at 12:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've run into a few 84's with some MoP blues that were fairly difficult to kill. There's also a nice MoP blue one hander at 83 and I believe a shield and gloves at either 83 or 84, but I didn't know how my stat scaling would drop when I level up. The level 80 wrathful gear at ilvl 270 would be better than the cata greens ilvl 300 or 316 blues? just for the resil?

how the scaling will be can be found on wowhead. click on the stat and then type in the lvl you want the scaling.
    for http://www.wowhead.com/item=87461 at 82 it gives 7.07% hit. but if you go to 84 it will give 4.1%. thats almost 3% lower. so it will hurt alot if it happend to all your gear. and the gloves gives also a -3 rage on hamstring. not that great but still nice

Deleted
    u shouldnt have leveled it , 81 is perf and scaling is unbealivably better