New Lore Achievements in 5.2

So 5.2 adds some cool lore, I personally loved the tidbits about Lei Shen that were in there. A lot of these written parts were already data mined, but this shows where all of them are located on the Isle of Thunder, coordiantes given, as well as at the end a look at the Lorewalker Cho presentation for the Lorewalkers. It's nice to see that Blizz is continueing with these achieve's because I certainly loved hunting them down the first go through Pandaria, with them adding more in 5.2 hopefully they will keep it up as we go further! But what do you guys think over the lore bits they added here?

I can't wait til I can search for these (intentionally did not watch).
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    I can't wait til I can search for these (intentionally did not watch).
    I won't spoil the spots for you then, but I must say that one of the Zandalari one's is absolutly HORRID to find. I passed by it probably dozens of times before I finally saw it.

Are these new Lorewalker scrolls to find or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    Are these new Lorewalker scrolls to find or something?
    Yes, all the new achievements have 4 parts (scrolls) to find and then a cut-scene from Lorewalker Cho (which it says above the video's ^^)

Thunder, THUNDER, THUNDER(cats! hoooo!!!)
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooo, visuals now. Very nice. Thanks to those who have made these available.

edit - Gasp!

The 2nd vision of Zul... the 'serpents' rising from the ocean floor. Like many I assumed it was likely a referenced to the naga from Cataclysm, yet in the video they're shown as Old God tentacles. An abstract depiction that still refers to the naga? Maybe a reference to the great tentacles that were consuming the snail gods?

Or perhaps a vision that has yet to come to pass, about even greater evil rising from the ocean floor?
    Last edited by Golden Yak; 2013-02-03 at 04:50 AM.

I love theyre keeping up with the lorewalkers in 5.2 to keep the story telling going.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    The 2nd vision of Zul... the 'serpents' rising from the ocean floor. Like many I assumed it was likely a referenced to the naga from Cataclysm, yet in the video they're shown as Old God tentacles. An abstract depiction that still refers to the naga? Maybe a reference to the great tentacles that were consuming the snail gods?

Or perhaps a vision that has yet to come to pass, about even greater evil rising from the ocean floor?
    Yeah I was wondering about that as well, I mean yes there was the snail gods being consumed but with the Naga and all in Vash we didn't directly see old gods. It does go in line with the Cataclysm due to DW coming out, sea being ripped apart, then earthquakes, but maybe that could be a part Blizz left out specifically to bring in later once the Naga (or a certain named one) is prepared.

10+ Year Old Account
    These lore videos are among my favorite things in MoP, really well done! The voice actor for Lorewalker Cho is also brilliant! I hope future patches will bring even more!

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    These lore videos are among my favorite things in MoP, really well done! The voice actor for Lorewalker Cho is also brilliant! I hope future patches will bring even more!
    Oh I would be saddened if they stopped with them!

Think of it, it adds in more achieve's for those who hunt just for the numbers, lore for those whom love delving into the backstory of things, a reason to explore as you have to actively be in the world and physically be at the site of the item to get credit, and it give Lorewalker Cho even more spotlight. They could have easily just left the Lorewalkers in the dust after 5.0 but they didn't. Lorewalkers play a really cool part in Pandaria, and I think if they keep up with them then the Lorewalkers could be one of the coolest factions out there. (Especially with how they will sell an item that gives you Mantid arch sites, NYI on PTR's current build)

So tempted to look lol. Going to be fun to find these when 5.2 goes! I wish they'd go back and do this with some non-pandarian lore.

Huh. Interesting.

The claim from Zul that the seafloor would split open and serpent like tails would flood from it weren't speaking of the Naga..

..It was speaking of Old God tendrils.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

I'd like to see some of these added to the old world too, Brann could be the storyteller, instead of Cho.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    I'd like to see some of these added to the old world too, Brann could be the storyteller, instead of Cho.
    Well more then likely they would have it set to both the factions archaeology factions, would be a good idea though. A nice way to have people explore little bits of the old world too in spare time. I know when im leveling an alt if I ever find a little bit I never found before it catches my interest.

I have to give it to Bizz, I'm loving these lorewalker stories, and having Cho narrate them is just.... nostalgic. Big thanks to the genius who decided to hire Jim Cummings as the voice actor. Where's my Pooh Bear teddy hiding...?

Quote Originally Posted by Lavannah View Post
    I have to give it to Bizz, I'm loving these lorewalker stories, and having Cho narrate them is just.... nostalgic. Big thanks to the genius who decided to hire Jim Cummings as the voice actor. Where's my Pooh Bear teddy hiding...?
    I expect an easter egg of that by end of mists x.x