zarhym made my day!

I send him a twitt saying that the frostwolf clan leader should be able to help thrall take back the city of org in the next few patch's. i told him Just cuz he in a wheelchair does't mean he cant help thrall put that guy in an epic feaRSOME powerchair with guns and axes, and fire make it look epic. he said he like what i told him..ps i'm in a wheelchair so just a thouth i had for zarhym and he said he like the thouth!!

---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 03:31 AM ----------

he said Zarhym ‏@CM_Zarhym@wheelmandan I'm a fan of this concept!

Zarhym is a pretty chill guy.....but what are we discussing here?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

the frost wolf clan leader should be part of takeing back org from garrosh.. sorry thouth i put that down

---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 03:38 AM ----------

So maybe we will see him in the raid on org the frost wolfs are part of the horde and thrall was from there or i think he was.

Gonna be really honest here. I think he's a fan of the concept. I don't believe for a second he thinks this actually should be put INTO the raid.

There is a difference between liking your idea because he likes it, and liking it because he actually thinks it's usable.

So what I am saying is, don't get your hopes up. :/

Questing in Hillsbrad, it's pretty explicit about the Frostwolf leader not giving a shit about the Horde.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

oh i know just you never know, they have done things in the past when you think they wont.

I don't see anything but a gnome or a goblin in something approaching what you would call a wheelchair. If anything Drek'thar would be on a wolf. But neat.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    I don't see anything but a gnome or a goblin in something approaching what you would call a wheelchair. If anything Drek'thar would be on a wolf. But neat.
    If you do the quests for the undead in Hillsbrad Foothills I think, it shows him in a wheelchair. Also, I think that they mention one in the book The Shattering.

I would burst out laughing if I saw Drek'thar fighting in the wheelchair during SOO.

OP, gratz on geting a positive response from Zarhym I like the concept too, would be good to see Drek'thar in some suped up wheelchair with some amazing Goblin engineering going on. Maybe we will at some point

Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    Questing in Hillsbrad, it's pretty explicit about the Frostwolf leader not giving a shit about the Horde.
    Those quests more imply that Drek'thar doesn't particularly want to assist the Forsaken in achieving their goals; not that he doesn't give a shit about the Horde.

"So you have come seeking our aid?

I... *cough* I have been alive for a very long time. In that time I have seen and done terrible things.

Things that still keep me awake at nights.

But these terrible things that I have done and the people that I have harmed - I know them... I face them... and I feel remorse for them.

But the Forsaken. *cough* What do they feel?

They ravage the land and destroy everything that they touch. How many lives have been lost to their vile poisons?

How many innocents have fallen before the Forsaken war machine?

Countless... countless lives... *cough*

Yes... I have done terrible things, but nothing could ever be as terrible as lending aid to the Forsaken.

You go back to that spineless orc who would not come see me and you tell him that the Frostwolf clan will not aid the Forsaken. Not now, not ever!

BEGONE!"
    In regards to the OP; i think the idea of Drek'thar helping to retake Orgrimaar would be awesome; but it would also be unlikely. Unless Thrall/Go'el himself went and appealed to him; he's too engrossed in the situation in Alterac Valley to leave the region; and even if Thrall did go personally it would be an exceptionally hard sell to make to Drek'thar; especially when you factor in his slowly but steadily declining health.
    Last edited by Karagar; 2013-02-03 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karagar View Post
    Those quests more imply that Drek'thar doesn't particularly want to assist the Forsaken in achieving their goals; not that he doesn't give a shit about the Horde.
    Frostwolves over all don't really care about the Horde or the problems it generates for itself. Alterac valley is a confusing situation lorewise. Really, it's no different from the Horde's incursion into Ashenvale, but here the Orcs are playing righteous defender while Dwarves play rampaging pillagers. Drek'thar asked Thrall for assistance, Thrall directs Horde mercenaries to assist. Other than that its out of time. Stormpike is fighting the Forsaken and Drek'thar refuses to aid the Forsaken or the Horde.