Need quick German help

Hey guys, I'm just trying to make sure before I send a package. My friend in Vienna, Austria gave me this address:

Giessergasse #/## (the #s represent numbers, obviously)
    1090 Wien
    Austria

I feel like it's lacking, and I can't contact my friend to check. It's not lacking, right? Giessergasse is the street name, #/## is the apartment number?

I feel bad about making a thread for a quick question, sorry. (German help because they both speak German; I do realize that Austria isn't Germany.)

Edit: Just to be 100% sure, so if I filled out this form http://gyazo.com/558559f97b2fe258e40...png?1359958662 it'd be

City: Vienna
    Street name: Giessergasse
    House Number: #/##
    Post Code: 1090

The only reason I'm confused is because shouldn't there be something to specify what building my friend lives in? It seems all I have is the apartment number? Or nevermind, I guess I'm being stupid; those 3 digits specify both building and apartment # yeah?

As you can tell I don't have much experience with sending things...
    Last edited by vizzle; 2013-02-04 at 06:21 AM.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    That site has the ugliest layout I have ever seen.

OT, looks fine to me.

It's completely fine. The street name/number combined with your friends name is enough.

(obviously combined with the post code )