10+ Year Old Account
    Aren't all the lately posted songs new albums/MVs though? That's like what we always link
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    I know right ;_; Hopefully they'll start singing live next week though. SM artists usually lipsync the first week of promotions. (although Wolf was never really truly sung live :/)
    Mm, true. Since Growl is a more.. chill (lack of a better word) song, I'm thinking that it's an easier song to sing live, so I hope they do.

Indeed :3 Although I'm not a huge fan of Kai's silver hair..
    Yeah :/ He looked really good in blonde, should've stayed that or gone back to brown.

Yes! I was supposed to buy lots of music in july like I said in here, but then the steam sale hit so that didn't happen. Saved me from buying Dream Girl & Why So Serious only to have to buy this too. Although I guess I might end up doing that soon™. But first this new one, some Suju, probably Henry and maybe even some 4minute. And obv EXO/B.A.P... And maybe KPP. Lots of maybes But some new albums will hit my shelf in august/sept, depending on if I want to buy new stuff before I move (uni yo!) or not. I'm thinking I should take my time going shopaholic while I'm not a broke student ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea but we've been scrapping the bottom of the barrel I think lately xD

Like there's a lot of new songs I could link that I don't because I don't think anyone would like them, or at least not enough for anyone to talk about them, but if you want to just listen to some random stuff (some may have been linked already xD) here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9XvYCDY2P8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfkolh96-rc <---this ones actually pretty huge, probably should have been linked lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8ekpLae-64 <--This one too
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qECQTvhbJ4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_G3vUVzzLk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wKcxx1Soao

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually like the Xia song, though not a big fan of Xia or anything JYJ, it's not bad.
    I don't like Roy Kim either, but that songs getting around!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I miss his brown hair ;_; On the upside, Chanyeol's new hairstyle is really cute: http://i.imgur.com/kisbKpo.jpg
    True that!

Haha I have so many albums I want to buy but so little money ;_; Speaking of Super Junior, did you see that they released their Japanese album?
    I saw it last night. I have no idea how I missed it for a few days! Having my first listen to it as we speak, although most songs on CD1 are only japanese versions of already existing songs. But those songs are damn good! Mr. Simple is weird in japanese though, I don't know why. Maybe it's because it was my first Suju song so I just want it to sound like it always has. Can't sing along with either version, but in the korean at least I had a few words or sentences here and there down >.<

- - - Updated - - -

Hoooly crap, A-CHA sounds so weird in japanese too. It doesn't flow at all. >_<
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm generally not a fan of ported language songs anyway, the only exception is I prefer SJ-Ms songs in Korean but that's just me not liking the Chinese language as much.

Surprised SJ did a Japanese ver of one of their songs though It does sound a bit odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sexy, Free & Single sounds pretty good in japanese, but I prefer the original with that one as well. Bonamana is good too. Opera, though, should always be played in the japanese version. It's great.

Both of the concerts on the Super Show 4 movie are in Japan, so I'm thinking they're pretty big there even though they don't make as many japanese versions (like say SNSD). Obv not even close to Tohoshinki. But since the beforementioned stuff was from Japan, I'm not that surprised to see more focus on that. I'm guessing the SS5 concert(s) will be from Osaka/Tokyo too.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Also I just noticed something random

Lucifer - Supernatural
    Wait, what?

As a huge Supernatural fan I had to go rewatch the MV and I don't see it. Am I missing something in the lyrics? Should I look them up?

Also, wtf, what was I doing yesterday? I was sure I checked the thread but I come back and I've missed like three pages.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even listen to SNSDs ported Japanese songs, original Japanese songs on the other hand are great

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Wait, what?

As a huge Supernatural fan I had to go rewatch the MV and I don't see it. Am I missing something in the lyrics? Should I look them up?

Also, wtf, what was I doing yesterday? I was sure I checked the thread but I come back and I've missed like three pages.
    Oh no, there is nothing about the song that would indicate it's anything to do with supernatural xD
    Just thought it was funny that three of their song titles can relate to fandoms

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of Japanese songs though, when I was talking to that Japanese girl yesterday we got talking about variety shows, as she watchs a lot of Japanese variety shows but unfortunatrely not ones with Japanese singers in them xD

But she informed me of one she saw with Perfume and Arashi dancing together, you might like it Mig
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H070gdev8aI

Replaced link with just the dancing part since can't find subs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I completely missed it at first too. I still haven't given it a listen. Let me know what you think of it! I didn't like Hero at all so still not sure whether to listen or not. :/
    So far the original japanese songs I've heard are mostly slow songs, kinda like Hero. So far I quite like Tuxedo/Our Love/Hero, not including any japanese versions. I'll come back and update you what when I've listened to CD2 as well. But yeah, so far I think Hero was the best song, so I guess you might not like it.

Can't be worse than the Japanese version of Lucifer. It makes me want to puke
    Can't remember if I've heard that one, now I have to listen to it!

Speaking of SHINee and stuff, I completely missed that EXO did a cover of Why So Serious a few weeks back. I thought it was great, and it was amusing to see that all of the ones on stage would do a split or whatever it's called, when not everyone in SHINee can ^^ But Onew and Jonghyun sings good enough to not care if they're that limber or not

- - - Updated - - -

And yeah, the luls at having the Superman Prelude at the beginning of the album and then not having Superman on it. I think it's the one they used as an intro to SS4, but that one *did* have Superman follow it. Pretty sure Our Love was sung there as well, and that was like a year or so ago, so way before this album
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    o_O How did my quote turn into "Originally posted by Anakso"

The rap part was the only weak part of their version imo, probably should've picked Chanyeol for that one.

It must be hot as hell wearing a leather jacket on stage x_x
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    o_O How did my quote turn into "Originally posted by Anakso"
    No idea!

10+ Year Old Account
    No idea!
    Oh you :P

Oops that was my mistake ><

Some Japanese music:

[video=youtube;P4IYJ264NE4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4IYJ264NE4[video]
    (Don't be turned off by the video, it's a great song!)
    I kinda like the chorus, but other than that it wasn't something I'd add to a playlist :c

Following your example, more japanese music:

Subunit of AKB48
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Humm i guess i'll do like you guys and only link new songs i like (so not much) I was linking them because you guys haver weird taste in k-pop so i don't know what you will like!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really my thing The only AKB song I like is Gingham Check
    Aw

I officially love Hero for having Rokkugo on it:

I had no idea they had released a japanese version of it, officially, before this album I only knew of the korean version! Please SM, make this the first song Heechul performs when he's discharged. (only a month left from today!)
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    So apparently a LoL skin for kayle got this dance lol
    Good song
    Good Dance
    Why is there a fat guy in the middle?

- - - Updated - - -

Not really my thing The only AKB song I like is Gingham Check
    Why do you hurt me.
    Beginner is fantastic!

You were linking songs that even you didn't like Kag? ;o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I'll come back and update you what when I've listened to CD2 as well.
    So.. CD2 is pretty much just Eunhyuk&Donghae stuff put on an album, with some more jpn versions of K.R.Y songs (I guess that is why Yesung was on a poster at all). I'm sure you've heard most of CD2 already Mig, so it would just be relistening songs. So in recap: If you didn't like Hero I (sadly) really doubt you'd like the rest of the album. I think it was an OK album, better than not releasing anything at all, but it really was like an album with japanese versions of singles mixed together with a new single. I'm not actually sure if all songs on CD1 have been released on some kind of album (apart from live ones) before, but I recognise them from when I watched Super Show 4.

So yeah, "Perfection" exists in Korean, Mandarin & Japanese now. HF singing that one live and not mixing up languages
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    i've been lurking TokyoHive for the past 30 min... there's not much on the japanese side that is worth anything! "AKB48 member x-y-z leaving/graduating/useless stuff". A lot of "group x will release new album in september"... really? like in 2 months? why u telling us now!

Sometimes a new song... rarely, and they are all bad. I listened to some of them, they are far from Korean in the pop department. Girls group? most can't sing nor dance.
    A LOT of slow songs with just a the singer standing in the middle of the MV doing stuff like sitting there and sitting another place.

And i hate short PVs...

/tantrum

- - - Updated - - -

So apparently a LoL skin for kayle got this dance lol
    Good song
    Good Dance
    Why is there a fat guy in the middle?
    Omg that song... been so long since i watched that

You were linking songs that even you didn't like Kag? ;o
    i was doing it for you guys! since you like stuff i usually don't like.

- - - Updated - - -

Talking about stuff i didn't watch in a long time. I used to have this MV in my ipod. W's best song!