10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    You're still watching it in order? How often are you watching them I think I stopped on around 20 but do plan on going back eventually, right now just sort of cherry picking the episodes I want to watch Too much stuff to watch!
    Well, not anymore. I haven't seen any RM in ages For some reason I just don't want to see newer episodes though, I still want to pick up where I left off and see them all. But since this is one of those really special eps I think I can let myself see it!

Damn, obake, sounds like you had a great trip
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hell yea, after eating at Kang Ho Dong, I wish I lived in LA lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds amaazing Obake! The stuff on MMOC front page looks exciting to me at least though, I don't keep up much on WoW news except at times like now though so I dunno maybe you already knew most of it? xD

Yay GEM is awesome! I've seen live videos of her before since some of my favorite songs don't have MVs so I looked up live perfs, she does seem great! I am so sad I missed her when she came to Perth. I honestly have no idea where she announces concerts at so I might miss her if she returns too unless you let me know since you always seem to know! xD

Did she sing much from her new album? and did she speak in English much or just Mandarin/Cantonese? Also oh my god a fan commented on that video and she replied! That's the best xD

Also were there any none asian people there at all or would I stand out if I went? I can't see any from her video. Will watch yours later
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    Well, not anymore. I haven't seen any RM in ages For some reason I just don't want to see newer episodes though, I still want to pick up where I left off and see them all. But since this is one of those really special eps I think I can let myself see it!

Damn, obake, sounds like you had a great trip
    Ah I see, gone through that before. Maybe it'll come back around and you'll watch again! That's what happened to me anyway. I think even if I did start watching again from 20 or wherever I got up to I'd still keep up with recent episodes that are special or have guests I really want to see. I think watching new episodes feels more real since it's like them/the guests now where as watching old episodes is like them or their guests 2-3 years ago! Like you can see Sica with SNSD on RM if you're watching old episodes xD

I watched the first 45minutes of the first part of that 100 v 100 on the bus, it's really good so far! Very funny. UEE is the best actually haha, Don't think I've seen her on anything much and not for a very long time but she's great. She had no idea what she was walking in to, looked terrified when she walked through the door with bags of coffee because Kwangsoo had said he's filming RM and he wanted coffee! She also didn't even have his number so she didn't know who was calling, he somehow had hers though!

A lot of sports people in it, the entire other team are professional fighters in some capacity. Wrestlers, Judo people etc. There aren't many girls in it, but there is this Tae Kwon Do girl who seems to be the leader of the Tae Kwon Do team. I went to find a picture of her doing Tae Kwon Do but I found this instead and I think that's better ;] Also there is a girl on the Ssireum wrestling team (kind of wrestling they did at the Idol Athletics) and I think a couple more on Tae Kwon Do and Judo teams but I think that's it on the other team and just UEE so far on the RM team, but their team is still growing. Also Kwangsoo gets so rejected multiple times it's the best xD

Also someone you might know or might not BHD, DJ Pumkin. No one there knew him apart from Gary and one of the guests sort of knew him. The rule is they can only invite people who can be searched (as in are famous) and RM team when he arrived apart from Gary were just like "are you sure he can be searched". He's apparently the director at AOMG. Only UEE in it that I know so far, a couple other people I sort of know of like a singer from brown eyed soul and Sam Hammington but according to the comments there will be some more big idols coming

- - - Updated - - -

Pistol if you're at all interested in Web Dramas maybe there is a third Apink member you can start to like ;D
    Last edited by Anakso; 2015-11-09 at 09:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, I wished there was any Korean BBQ close to me. Someone quite recently opened up an Asian grocery store, but they're running a Thai flag so maybe they're focusing more on that part of Asia. Would rather have someone else make foreign food for me anyway

Yeah, I know of DJ Pumkin. Only the name/face really, I'm still confused about what DJs actually do. Scratch on some discs? Sounds hard If anyone saw parts of SMTM with the AOMG Team, Pumkin was there quite often. No idea what kind of person he is though so I hope he talks a bit!

That taekwondo girl pic lol x)
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    He talked a fair bit when he first entered because he was the 2nd guest but this is 100 vs 100 so he's not going to get much air time! Still it's a two parter so he has 3 hours. Gary when he was walking with him to take his photo since they take everyone who arrives photo said "it's strange seeing someone so unknown here" xD and DJ Pumkin before that was all "are you sure it's okay I'm here?" heh.

Jaesuk asked if Pumpkin could do a one year olds birthday party and they made fun of him saying "what's he going to do, remix a children's song" and started singing a children's song weirdly so I guess they make remixes of stuff and play that at parties mostly nowadays, maybe add some of that disc scratching in too!

I wish there was any Korean BBQ near me too! It looks so nice. Have you gone in the Asian groceries by the way? It might just be the owners are from Thailand but they sell stuff from all over. I have an asian grocers near me too but unfortunately it's tiny and mostly just sells vegetables and fruit with like one rack of other stuff so not much to buy there, it's always busy though because they have a wide variety of Asian vegetables and all their vegetables are cheaper than super markets heh.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh just after I typed that I played it again and DJ pumkins turn is up on the thing they're doing and they're showing it so he might actually get a lot of air time.

- - - Updated - - -

Also this guy has a face that you can never forget!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I think one of the RM guests is the guy who plays the good Teacher in School 2015, awesome! Hasn't said anything yet though I just spotted him standing in the crowd rofl.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds amaazing Obake! The stuff on MMOC front page looks exciting to me at least though, I don't keep up much on WoW news except at times like now though so I dunno maybe you already knew most of it? xD

Yay GEM is awesome! I've seen live videos of her before since some of my favorite songs don't have MVs so I looked up live perfs, she does seem great! I am so sad I missed her when she came to Perth. I honestly have no idea where she announces concerts at so I might miss her if she returns too unless you let me know since you always seem to know! xD

Did she sing much from her new album? and did she speak in English much or just Mandarin/Cantonese? Also oh my god a fan commented on that video and she replied! That's the best xD

Also were there any none asian people there at all or would I stand out if I went? I can't see any from her video. Will watch yours later
    Once in a while I look at her Facebook page (as well as her record label's FB page). Found out about the LA one from the one video she posted on her YT when she was at House of Blues in LA. I think she said this is the last leg of the tour though with 4 shows left. But, fear not, most established Chinese singers that go on world tours play a ridiculous amount of shows and the tours are usually quite long. I think GEM's tour had like almost 70 shows over 1.5 years.

The best recent quality concert video is the Beijing show because it was the final show in China so they streamed it live and the entire 2.5 hour show is in 1080p

The only song she sang last night from her new album was Long Distance, in the final encore. But, this really varies from show to show because in Vancouver she did a part of Goodbye on the piano. In Beijing she did Heartbeat. I'd say she spoke about 50/50 Mandarin/Cantonese, not much English other than to thank the crowd. Could barely understand the Mandarin parts though.

The concert wasn't that packed though. Probably because it's not exactly in a nice area of LA and I don't think a lot of asians live in Inglewood, but I did see like one white dude on the lower level. Shouldn't be worried if you stand out or not, if you like the music, you should just go :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow long tour, Can't wait for the next then I should have enough money to go then and if she does 70 stops I think chances are not bad one will be in Perth again

And yea true, I'll go even if I do stand out just wanted to know if I would xD I should check her FB more often, problem is it's mostly in Chinese, was the concert stuff in Chinese? Also I barely use FB really.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2015-11-09 at 10:46 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow long tour, Can't wait for the next then I should have enough money to go then and if she does 70 stops I think chances are not bad one will be in Perth again

And yea true, I'll go even if I do stand out just wanted to know if I would xD I should check her FB more often, problem is it's mostly in Chinese, was the concert stuff in Chinese? Also I barely use FB really.
    Yeah I don't use FB either. Most of it is in Chinese. Her twitter page is mostly in English and instagram is about 50/50. Should easily be able to find any upcoming events through any of those social media sources or her official site :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't use Twitter or Instagram either! Closest thing to social media I use is MMO-Champion, and KKT now with people from here! xD

Always been meaning to try to use Twitter at least, people get so much information from there it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    He talked a fair bit when he first entered because he was the 2nd guest but this is 100 vs 100 so he's not going to get much air time! Still it's a two parter so he has 3 hours. Gary when he was walking with him to take his photo since they take everyone who arrives photo said "it's strange seeing someone so unknown here" xD and DJ Pumkin before that was all "are you sure it's okay I'm here?" heh.

Jaesuk asked if Pumpkin could do a one year olds birthday party and they made fun of him saying "what's he going to do, remix a children's song" and started singing a children's song weirdly so I guess they make remixes of stuff and play that at parties mostly nowadays, maybe add some of that disc scratching in too!

I wish there was any Korean BBQ near me too! It looks so nice. Have you gone in the Asian groceries by the way? It might just be the owners are from Thailand but they sell stuff from all over. I have an asian grocers near me too but unfortunately it's tiny and mostly just sells vegetables and fruit with like one rack of other stuff so not much to buy there, it's always busy though because they have a wide variety of Asian vegetables and all their vegetables are cheaper than super markets heh.
    Yeah I didn't think he'd get a lot of time, just enough to see if he's a shy/funny etc. The only DJ I regularly hear the name of is DJ Wegun, because he's signed with AOMG but he's present at a lot of Illionaire shows. Can't tell what he does though, looks to me like he just presses play and wears his headphones funny like all DJs do.

It's possible that the Thai flag is just there because they're Thai, but it's such a small store that it doesn't give me any hope. Heard they have other noodles though so I'll check those out and take a walk around the store while I'm at it.

Also this guy has a face that you can never forget!
    Yeah, he's really easy to recognize. His stage name is pretty forgettable but I whenever he pops up it all comes back
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account

So good! I still think Oppa You're Mine is their best release so far but this is really good, better than Phone Number imo. Aris hair is a shame though but Jisoo is the best as always <3

10+ Year Old Account

A tiny background of 4 of the 5 members. They used to be a member of A-Prince and now they are M.A.P6.

10+ Year Old Account

New Crayon Pop as well. Good day. Japanese though so not as good as normal but it's okay.

10+ Year Old Account
    VIXX Chained Up album audio links (MV will be out at noon KST):
    Mistress (Intro)
    Chained Up
    Hot Enough
    Spider
    Heaven
    Bushishi (MMO-C doesn't let me post in Hangul and it doesn't seem to have an English name)
    Maze
    Stop It Girl
    Now We

Error, Eternity, and Can't Say (still Japanese version) are on the album too.

I'm dying here. When this MV comes out I will be dead. It was a nice life. Nice to know you. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    That Apink Poster Asme <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Totally not jealous as fk about getting both posters AND the YooA card..! I bet I'll get JihE when mine arrives :<
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    By the way Asme, youtube did something bad

RDR, Genie and Gee all got taken down. Refreshed now, original upload date but their view counts are reset. 3 of the most watched Kpop videos of all time, Gee was 5th behind 3 Psy songs and Fantastic Baby with 149m views. Hope they can get the views back but don't think youtube will do anything.

And speaking of sort bad stuff, I'm REALLLLY hoping they're wrong about their worries because that would suck. I'm sure she's just sick ;-;
    http://www.koreaboo.com/trending/cho...-worry-status/

- - - Updated - - -

You will really love this episode by the way BHD, not only does DJ pumkin get a lot of air time but there are a lot of rappers, DJs and reggae musicians here invited by HaHa or Gary. Most of the guests are theirs. Finished the Ep, can't wait for the next one now!

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    Totally not jealous as fk about getting both posters AND the YooA card..! I bet I'll get JihE when mine arrives :<
    Love you too ^^
    By the way Asme, youtube did something bad

RDR, Genie and Gee all got taken down. Refreshed now, original upload date but their view counts are reset. 3 of the most watched Kpop videos of all time, Gee was 5th behind 3 Psy songs and Fantastic Baby with 149m views. Hope they can get the views back but don't think youtube will do anything.
    Because YouTube view count is important how?
    And speaking of sort bad stuff, I'm REALLLLY hoping they're wrong about their worries because that would suck. I'm sure she's just sick ;-;
    http://www.koreaboo.com/trending/cho...-worry-status/

- - - Updated - - -

That Apink Poster Asme <3
    Hm, the lighting is a bit bad, but the other 10 pictures I took were worse XD

- - - Updated - - -

Turns out Blizz has gone full retard and made SV Hunter a melee spec... Should've known that it only could get worse

10+ Year Old Account
    Vixx Chained Up

- - - Updated - - -

Also a Romeo - Target dance version