10+ Year Old Account
    Get Out never got a real band ver did it?
    I mean they had some live perfs of it as a band ver but never saw it released or a MV.

One of the girls at least who is not in the band ver is one of the most popular, the only member I think so far to get CFs and being in some MVs and Dramas really helps their popularity in Korea

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Get Out never got a real band ver did it?
    I mean they had some live perfs of it as a band ver but never saw it released or a MV.

One of the girls at least who is not in the band ver is one of the most popular, the only member I think so far to get CFs and being in some MVs and Dramas really helps their popularity in Korea

Humm, i think you are right, i can't find a band version of it, only live performances. They still made a band version of the song! (so i'm still right, and i'm always right... i can't be not right!!!!)

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    Only got live which is the same as when artists perform songs without a member due to illness or injury xD

I think you were thinking of the scenes in the MV where you see the band ver They have that in both Get Out and AoA whites versions of Elvis.

But I like the fact they're both a girl group and a band, it makes them unique Hope they continue to be both! I actually prefer AoA white songs since AoA Black are all there also performing their instruments in the MV Even though my favorite song by them is Moya but still, I guess you could say I prefer the idea of AoA white since you see the girl group and band together

- - - Updated - - -

That song you linked...everything about it seems like something I'd like but I don't o.o what's going on!

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, I listened to it a few times and now I like it

10+ Year Old Account

Okay, I listened to it a few times and now I like it
    Are you one of those who drink cofee/beer because you got used to like it by drinking it more and more?

Like you were brainwashed to like it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried that with coffee but still don't like it xD

But no, just sometimes I don't like songs on the first listen and then do later

10+ Year Old Account
    Goddamn it, how am I supposed to decide between the Kiss or Hug version for the XOXO repackage? Mig, do you know if I get pictures of all of them no matter what version I buy?

Easy solution would be to buy both, but they're a bit pricier than most albums. Probably because the album itself is like a notebook filled with pictures, and just happens to have a CD in it ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    You should buy them both anyway, you will eventually.

And you should take a picture of ALL the stuff you bought, it's probably a nice big collection.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wise words, Kagdar. It's decided!

2 albums are on pre-order and one is temporarily out of stock, so I'll wait with a photo until it's all gathered
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Given the size of the albums, I'm thinking all 12 are present on both versions But since Kag mentioned that I'd eventually buy them both I have indeed added them both to my cart. If only SPY wasn't out of stock so I could make my order..

..unless it's cheaper to buy that one alone anyway, from amazon's UK site or something.

Onwards, to compare more sites! This turned out to take much longer than I expected. Do you go through all of this trouble each time, Asme? D:
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Compare between sites? Nah, I just go to Yesasia (or kpoptown first if it's Korean) and if they don't have it I go to Ebay.
    Amazon doesn't do Paypal and I don't have a credit card (why would you even want one to begin with)

- - - Updated - - -

You're lucky I see that post btw, I mostly read half of the first post I missed, than listen to a random song that's linked and go back to WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Compare between sites? Nah, I just go to Yesasia (or kpoptown first if it's Korean) and if they don't have it I go to Ebay.
    Ait, I bought both japanese & korean so I settled for Yesasia, I was thinking about CDjapan too but I kinda hate them for the huge about of tax I had to pay because they wouldn't send my last stuff as a gift.
    Amazon doesn't do Paypal and I don't have a credit card (why would you even want one to begin with)
    To throw away money online, of course! Not sure if my card actually counts as a credit one. Like, I can't go below the amount of money I have on it (as in buying with credit), but I can use it when sites asks for a credit card. Never understood the difference between cards but eh, as long as they'll accept my monies it's fine. But I do prefer paypal over directly paying with my card, it just feels safer.

You're lucky I see that post btw, I mostly read half of the first post I missed, than listen to a random song that's linked and go back to WoW.
    Ah, but when I posted this you weren't online on WoW! I plan EVERYTHING!

I apparently got some SNSD postcard thing for buying the Flower Power single, sounds pretty neat, but I haven't checked out what it looks like. But what I'm really wondering is if the two magazines I'm getting are the same one or if they actually give me 2 different ones ^^ Although, I think they're in korean, but hopefully there's some nice pictures or something
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

You bought 4 Korean things? I have the July edition of Bromide here. I don't even know what to do with it, can't read Korean :/

10+ Year Old Account
    More like 10 korean things, I think. All in all my cart added up to 18 albums/singles, and I went to amazon to get Suju's SPY.

Ah right, Bromide. So it's entirely in korean? That's a shame.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Oh, there are English words in there. EXO, Teen Top, but that's about it

Hm, on the single it's called Love & Girls everywhere except on the disc itself where it says LOVE & GIRLS, but Last.fm auto-corrects it to LOVE&GIRLS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha x)

Last.fm aka the one who messes with everything
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer to watch the MV without any sound and just play something else instead while i watch. That MV is pretty nice to watch.

- - - Updated - - -

They gathered the worst of everything and mashed them all together in this MV. (and why did they think a USA shirt would bring more love in a kpop video?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Asme/BHD whoever said they didn't know.

Debit card is the card that is like a credit card but it's connected to your bank account, so you're spending your own money and not the banks

Credit card is the one old people in debt use to make sure they stay in debt

And savings card/Eftpos card or whatever is the outdated technology Asme still seems to have, they don't even exist here anymore I don't think. All cards here now are Debit with pay pass

Ugh that wassup song....I feel sorry for those girls
    Not really into that 2NE1 song :<

- - - Updated - - -

Also how do both if you guys have Korean magazines
    What do you do for yesasia to send then? xD

Didn't think of this song when we were talking about rap in songs. Even though she was the person that first got me into jpop, I haven't been following much or her new stuff.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2013-08-08 at 05:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Asme/BHD whoever said they didn't know.

Debit card is the card that is like a credit card but it's connected to your bank account, so you're spending your own money and not the banks

Credit card is the one old people in debt use to make sure they stay in debt

And savings card/Eftpos card or whatever is the outdated technology Asme still seems to have, they don't even exist here anymore I don't think. All cards here now are Debit with pay pass

Ugh that wassup song....I feel sorry for those girls
    Not really into that 2NE1 song :<

- - - Updated - - -

Also how do both if you guys have Korean magazines
    What do you do for yesasia to send then? xD
    I see! So I have a debit card, but I can use it when online stores asks for a credit card. I guess they're similar enough so they all think it's OK. When you buy 4 (or 5) korean things on Yesasia, they give you a magazine. Since both asme and I got Bromide I'm guessing they only give out that, or maybe it checks what kind of things you buy beforehand. If you buy 2 japanese things you can get some keyring stuff or whatever, but I didn't find any I liked so I skipped that.

Just got an email saying they were out of SNSD postcards, and they were nice enough to not charge me for it. But, it was free, and I WANT IT.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I've never ordered anything from Yesasia. How long do their orders typically take to get to you? Also, the Yesasia 15th anniversary thing for free shipping for any order over US$25 is tempting. CD's, say from Japan, don't have region codes like DVD's do right? < Might seem like a dumb question, but I just want to make sure before i decide to order anything.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2013-08-08 at 07:15 AM.