10+ Year Old Account
    Oh lol, I see
    Yea Korea has some really great variety shows! Especially anything with SNSD in it!

Have you ever watched Girl's Generation Cheer up! it was a 2 episode show they did a while ago, really really good.
    It's sort of like punked but the opposite They do really nice things for people pretending it's all luck or chance.

- - - Updated - - -

Grrr there is still no next button, maybe I'm just missing it but I see nothing. Remember where it should be Obake?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/...comeback-stage

This is cute

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you know what old is
    Maybe it's because you're only 18 or something though lol, but she doesn't look old, older than 22 sure, that's because she is, but not old

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I'm having a problem with that hmv site, there is no next button after I put in my address when making an order
    It's bugging out in Chrome, or it has something to do with ABP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    I bought the Secret Garden EP without even knowing any of the songs. Seems I made the right decision

- - - Updated - - -

Grrr there is still no next button, maybe I'm just missing it but I see nothing. Remember where it should be Obake?
    It should be under everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if i don't really like the song, i must admit that live it would be something. It is an emotionally strong song.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh lol, I see
    Yea Korea has some really great variety shows! Especially anything with SNSD in it!

Have you ever watched Girl's Generation Cheer up! it was a 2 episode show they did a while ago, really really good.
    It's sort of like punked but the opposite They do really nice things for people pretending it's all luck or chance.
    Nope, not yet. I'll get to it though, I think I've downloaded ~75 gigs of SNSD related variety shows over the week.

I watched Intimate Note since that was just a one episode thing. So funny seeing SNSD rag on each other and bad their habits. Almost didn't recognize that Hee Jun was one of the hosts. He looks way different now from the HOT days.

Almost done with Hello Baby too, but been occupied with FFXIV on the weekend :P

Hmn, that Coupe d'etat is a bit weird. Is all his music like that?

For some reason I've been listening to DMTN's Safety Zone for the past 30 min nonstop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been given a nickname to wear on my t-shirt for the "hazing" or whatever it's called (random silly games to get to know other students), and my nickname is simply "k-pop".

Some guy saw it and began talking to me about it since he started listening to it this summer.. Turns out the dude only likes 2NE1 and Big Bang. He could've might as well ignored me ;_;

On an almost related note: I gave GDs new single a chance like I do with his other singles, and its complete shit. How does he get any audience for solo tours with music like this.

And AKP said it better than I could, Seungri had "sleepy vocals" in his latest single. The actual music wasn't bad, but there really is like 2 tones throughout the whole thing ><

Soz BB fans, I can't behind these solo idols whatsoever. Some Big Bang songs are almost decent, but the solo stuff coming out from the members.. Stahp pls

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    Well STEP is better in every way. This album is worse than Sistar's Give It To Me (and that's saying a lot)
    You didn't like that album? I'm no big fan of the title song but I thought the Give It To Me album was pretty good! Granted there's so much better stuff out there (read: spamming exo) that sistar gets very little of my time.
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-09-03 at 11:24 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    You didn't like that album? I'm no big fan of the title song but I thought the Give It To Me album was pretty good! Granted there's so much better stuff out there (read: spamming exo) that sistar gets very little of my time.
    The title song what the only thing good on that album...

As for Perfume : they are always as good as ever! i like almost all their songs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one that loved both coup d'état and Seinfeld song?
    The mv for coup d'état is amazing and love the song too, but then I think I'm the biggest Big Bang fan here anyway, but still I can understand not liking the rest if GDs new album but coup d'état is great! And you won't see him release anything like heart breaker again mig xD

Nice Obake! Ill check how much I've downloaded when I get home i forget did I recommend infinite note or did you find it on your own? I usually recommend that one, its probably the best single episode if something they're in so I think most people here have seen it

I've listened to that a fair but too pants, it just comes on my iPod sometimes and it's pretty good even though I wouldn't really say I like DMNT

How did they know you like kpop BHD or who makes the t-shirts xD

Asme ill try it in a different browser when I get home, hopefully that works.

IMO karas album isn't the best, but its better than sisters latest and the title track is great.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Nice Obake! Ill check how much I've downloaded when I get home i forget did I recommend infinite note or did you find it on your own? I usually recommend that one, its probably the best single episode if something they're in so I think most people here have seen it
    I think I found it. I was browsing through Soshified and their immense video listing and picked out the ones I've been seeing clips on youtube

It's like Christmas...part 1:

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah cool

Did you get 50 posts it donate?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ah cool

Did you get 50 posts it donate?
    Donated

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice. And Obake you got complete video collection! Only one apart from me that has that I think

Who did you get on the pen? I got Tiffany, which is fourth best for me so I was happy heh

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got YoonA on the pen hehe

What I really want to find are those fansite made photo books. They look really well put together, but almost impossible to find anywhere except eBay for 3-4x the price if you didn't get in on the group buys.

Also, totally jelly of this guy and his art skills:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCXolZqNzm4
    Last edited by obake1; 2013-09-04 at 08:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Anakso: I had to list up my hobbies because my regular nickname wasn't fun enough D:

And damn, Obake, you really bought a lot Oh how I wish I had the mv collection and find out that I got Yoona on my pen!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely not a bigger bigbang fan than me Mig, they've been one of my favorite groups since before you even liked boy groups!

And Seinfeld song was supposed to be Seungri's song but it got auto corrected

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    Ooh, I love Kashiyuka's new hairstyle! Still not really feeling the song :/ It's alright, but nothing spectacular.
    Kashiyuka in that white dress looks so mature, i like that side of her.

And it's a Perfume short version, it's bound to be completely different once released.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I agree she looks a lot more mature, I wouldn't mind seeing her Spice hairstyle again though
    With the wavy hair? that would be so pretty. Long wavy hair : my weakness. Especially if the girl put them all on the same side in front of her shoulder. /drool