1. #3421
    Cheers, now I have a mission for the evening: Which face belongs to what name in Girl's Day! I know the names of the members but I don't know who's Yura and who's Minah
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  2. #3422
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,531
    Minah is easy 'cause of the eye smile
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

  3. #3423
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Minah is easy 'cause of the eye smile
    But she doesn't smile 24/7! If I'm just looking at a picture I'm still very uncertain about who's who.

    http://cdn8.mixrmedia.com/wp-uploads...-photos-61.jpg

    From left to right: Sojin, Yura, Hyeri, Minah? I guess Yura's bangs makes her more recognisable for me
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  4. #3424
    Mechagnome Kagdar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    QC! but mostly in my head
    Posts
    583
    Yea Minah is the easiest to recognize. Yura is harder, but the 2 others are easy so she becomes easy to recognize by elimination.

    Left to right : Minah (the smile), Hyeri (she got unique lips/mouth), Yura, Sojin (she got "puffy" eyes)
    Quote Originally Posted by JonLajoie
    Are you tired of focusing your time and energy on projects and activities without seeing any positive results? Try…not giving a f*ck!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JonLajoie
    Not giving a f*ck is awwwesome.

  5. #3425
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,680
    That's correct BHD

  6. #3426
    Mechagnome Kagdar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    QC! but mostly in my head
    Posts
    583
    Minah has a really small mouth with small lips, Hyeri has a really big mouth with big lips, Yura is in the middle and Sojin is reasy to recognize with her puffy eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by JonLajoie
    Are you tired of focusing your time and energy on projects and activities without seeing any positive results? Try…not giving a f*ck!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JonLajoie
    Not giving a f*ck is awwwesome.

  7. #3427
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    That's correct BHD
    \o/

    I find Hyeri to be the easiest to spot, because she looks really different from the rest. Yura and Minah are really alike, so I spot Sojin because she doesn't look like a twin Then it becomes harder, I'll just have to look out for bangs and eye smiles!
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  8. #3428
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    \o/

    I find Hyeri to be the easiest to spot, because she looks really different from the rest. Yura and Minah are really alike, so I spot Sojin because she doesn't look like a twin Then it becomes harder, I'll just have to look out for bangs and eye smiles!
    Hyeri really changed since their earlier songs. Compare her for example between Twinkle Twinkle and Female President.

  9. #3429
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Hyeri really changed since their earlier songs. Compare her for example between Twinkle Twinkle and Female President.
    Yeah.. I don't even try to spot who's who in their earlier MVs.. it's impossible for some of them.

    Kinda like Suju, you see a new MV and then you go watch something older and get mindfucked because there are suddenly more/different members.
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  10. #3430
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,492
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-T1wXvNGgzU...e_Twinkle2.jpg
    Sojin, Hyeri, Minah, Jihae, Yura.
    Jihae was obviously the best ^^

  11. #3431
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,531
    Sojin is better than Jihae
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

  12. #3432
    The Patient obake1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I know what I'm going to watch now!
    Seriously just look at all those people together. This. This is a variety show!
    I'm excited a lot because none of these people have really shown up in a variety show I've watched before apart from beast once but they didn't say much, and mblaq once.
    Well except 2pm, they've shown up a few times but still they're always good.
    Running Man is awesome. My favorite moment so far from when SNSD were on it:



    Dunno what's with the editing in video on this, but this is hilarious when Kwangsoo runs down the pier and starts dancing like he's won the lottery:

    Last edited by obake1; 2013-09-21 at 11:35 PM.

  13. #3433
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Sojin is better than Jihae
    You just stick to Kai, I'll decide on the girls

  14. #3434
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    \o/

    I find Hyeri to be the easiest to spot, because she looks really different from the rest. Yura and Minah are really alike, so I spot Sojin because she doesn't look like a twin Then it becomes harder, I'll just have to look out for bangs and eye smiles!
    Hyeri is in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byAJFo8CdAY

    and that's so strange, to me, Yura and Sojin are the twins that are hard to tell apart! Minah is very easy to recognize, she was the first one I learned

    And yea she's grown a lot cuter Asme

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post
    Running Man is awesome. My favorite moment so far from when SNSD were on it:

    [video=youtube;1KOglE-rS1Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KOglE-rS1Y[video]

    Dunno what's with the editing in video on this, but this is hilarious when Kwangsoo runs down the pier and starts dancing like he's won the lottery:

    [video=youtube;5ldDs1cQMp8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ldDs1cQMp8[video]
    Heh yeah! Love those eps. The only episodes of running man I'd watched up to this point were the ones with SNSD members in it and the big bang special which I think was the 100th episode

    Kwangsoos reactions are the best!
    and is that how you'd dance if you won the lottery? xD

  15. #3435
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Hyeri is in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byAJFo8CdAY

    and that's so strange, to me, Yura and Sojin are the twins that are hard to tell apart! Minah is very easy to recognize, she was the first one I learned
    At least we can agree that lately, only one of them *really* sticks out from the rest! *cough* hyeri *cough*
    http://i.imgur.com/fkIsQmH.jpg

    Pretty easy to see a difference between Yura and Minah in that pic, but when they're both black haired..!

    Also, they really pulled off the blue lenses very well in that MV. Yoona just looks really weird with hers in the promo pics for IGAB. Normal Yoona is best Yoona
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  16. #3436
    The Patient obake1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Heh yeah! Love those eps. The only episodes of running man I'd watched up to this point were the ones with SNSD members in it and the big bang special which I think was the 100th episode

    Kwangsoos reactions are the best!
    and is that how you'd dance if you won the lottery? xD
    No, I wouldn't dance if I won the lottery. I would dance like that if I found out Taeyeon was my partner for the show too lol

  17. #3437
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    At least we can agree that lately, only one of them *really* sticks out from the rest! *cough* hyeri *cough*
    http://i.imgur.com/fkIsQmH.jpg

    Pretty easy to see a difference between Yura and Minah in that pic, but when they're both black haired..!

    Also, they really pulled off the blue lenses very well in that MV. Yoona just looks really weird with hers in the promo pics for IGAB. Normal Yoona is best Yoona
    At first I was so confused but then I realised the picture you linked is wider than my iPhone xD

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post
    No, I wouldn't dance if I won the lottery. I would dance like that if I found out Taeyeon was my partner for the show too lol
    Me too! That was a great episode

    I really recommend watching episode 162 , it's so good!

  18. #3438
    The Patient obake1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post

    Me too! That was a great episode

    I really recommend watching episode 162 , it's so good!
    I'm downloading them from latest to oldest :P Watching the one now with Jessica at the zoo, I think that's 141. I wish Tiffany and Sooyoung would do Running Man, they're the only ones that haven't been on it yet.

  19. #3439
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,680
    Yea, they really should be and good thinking Obake! Watching all of running man is something I really want to do but I never get around to it xD

    This is so good!
    http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/tiffany-...-about-tiffany

    I wonder how many are true, hopefully all but I've seen almost all their variety shows which is where I'd assume this information comes from, and a lot of this is new to me.

    23 made me lol xD
    And so did 82, of course it did! xD

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh and Tiffany at least is on an episode of family outing, you should watch that. It's got Jaesuk as a regular cast member too
    Also Daesung and Lee Hyori are regular cast members so it's really good! In Season 2, Yoona and Taecyeon were both regular cast members but S2 didn't do as well.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Hmm actually a lot of these facts say they're from chin chin which is something I've downloaded a few episodes of an never watched, and that seems like something they would reveal a lot of this kind of thing in

  20. #3440
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    This is so good!
    http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/tiffany-...-about-tiffany

    I wonder how many are true, hopefully all but I've seen almost all their variety shows which is where I'd assume this information comes from, and a lot of this is new to me.

    23 made me lol xD
    And so did 82, of course it did! xD
    Hahahah, 23 and 82 are brilliant! Shindong <3

    92 rules me out, I eat like a cave man x)
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •