My itunes shows Kanji/Hangul etc but if I edit the info the hangul characters show up as squares.
    No idea what causes that either.

Yea sucks about Kara, tbh I won't miss Nicole so much - She's fantastic in variety shows especially with Tiffany but I won't miss her so much as a member of kara, she's not one of my favorites.
    Jiyoung I will miss a lot if she leaves! D: She's my favorite, then Hara then Seungyeon. Nicole and Gyuri are kind of tied last.

That Shinee song really does not sound like a Shinee title track so hope it's not.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlY0Wx1nHnk
    Really good new song from Seo In Young

That's an awesome song The whole "girl singing feat. guy rapping"-concept is awesome, I need to find more!

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone keeping themselves up to date with Namie Amuro? I keep seeing new photos from her aaall the time, and the word "Untitled" keeps showing up.. but she released something just 3 months ago I think, so IDK what this is about D:
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

Eh I don't really keep up with her just because I don't follow any jpop portals, since most of it is music I don't like, I'd love to follow Namie Amuro so I know when she releases new stuff if there was a site that just had the good jpop on it

I usually hear about it from youtube or something when she actually releases a new song, but it's a surprise

I just follow her on Facebook, but I must've missed some post about whatever "Untitled" is, because a lot of her pics have that caption on them :s Haven't even listened to her latest stuff, but I'm curious anyway!

Mig: I've now listened to Block B's mini album. I really like all the songs on it. While it's not exactly like their older stuff, it still kinda felt like a natural progression from Blockbuster. Loving P.O's voice!
    singin' lalalalalalala

I always forget about facebook!
    Going to follow her now, only artists I have remembered to follow to find stuff out about is GEM :and SNSD, I have others but just because they showed up in recommended, including random channels like one for Taeyeon and one for Nana.

- - - Updated - - -

By the look of the commercial, could be a new album, but it says oct 3rd which has been and gone and nothing I can find on it so maybe it's a commercial for something else.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and you've probably heard this before but this is amazing if you haven't BHD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDqBCcOv_7U
    Kind of the opposite though, male rappers with a female singers

BHD, try this one. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...9155532AAH7CXF
    If that doesn't work, it's just Spotify not supporting it.

The answer is from 6 years ago and since the tab he refers to doesn't exist I guess it's from like XP and now works differently :/ Thanks anyway!

So weird that it only seems to affect Spotify when it has worked in Spotify for years now.
    singin' lalalalalalala

I know the KARA thing was mentioned already, but at least they aren't disbanding. Nicole could also change her mind in the next 2 months b3fore the contract expires.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Oh and you've probably heard this before but this is amazing if you haven't BHD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDqBCcOv_7U
    Kind of the opposite though, male rappers with a female singers
    That's fine by me I don't think I've heard this particular song, but I've heard of "LeeSSang" before. Listening to it now and so far so good!
    singin' lalalalalalala

http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    I know the KARA thing was mentioned already, but at least they aren't disbanding. Nicole could also change her mind in the next 2 months b3fore the contract expires.
    The statement from the label made it seem like she was very sure of not renewing her contract, but you never know! It must be very weird to go from being an idol to a "normal" person, if she completely leaves the industry that is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    That's so weird >< I guess I'll google around some more. Btw, you still have a playlist for XOXO when the repackage has all those songs and more? o:
    singin' lalalalalalala

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    The answer is from 6 years ago and since the tab he refers to doesn't exist I guess it's from like XP and now works differently :/ Thanks anyway!

So weird that it only seems to affect Spotify when it has worked in Spotify for years now.
    Strange, I tried it and saw the languages tab. W7 SP1

- - - Updated - - -

Google said it works on OSX and W8 fine.

Oh and speaking of Namie Amuro; you should definitely get her latest album, BHD! It's really really good.

(And no sorry, I have no idea what "Untitled" is :c)

- - - Updated - - -

That's so weird >< I guess I'll google around some more. Btw, you still have a playlist for XOXO when the repackage has all those songs and more? o:
    Yeah my Growl folder only has the repackage songs. I'm not really sure why :|

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Strange, I tried it and saw the languages tab. W7 SP1

- - - Updated - - -

Google said it works on OSX and W8 fine.
    o.O I have a tab called "languages & keyboards" instead of just "Languages", but on that tab there are only two options. 1: Change language for your keyboard. 2: Click a link to get a guide from MS about how to install new languages. There's one flaw there tho, the guide links me back to that very tab, and what it tells me to click (Install/Remove Languages) doesn't exist. :s

Oh and speaking of Namie Amuro; you should definitely get her latest album, BHD! It's really really good.

(And no sorry, I have no idea what "Untitled" is :c)
    Ait! I'll go get it asap.
    Yeah my Growl folder only has the repackage songs. I'm not really sure why :|
    Ah, I thought you had x2 of every song apart from the additional ones from the repackage ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Guess the song

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, I guess it doesn't show any "Install/Remove languages" because to install new languages you need Ultimate/Professional edition of w7, and I have Home Edition. But I could see the asian characters a while ago ;_;

..When I check the top of a playlist and it says what artists are included, it shows asian characters. But in the actual list it's all squares.
    singin' lalalalalalala

http://i.imgur.com/z8vr8tp.png that's what I see. But I have ultimate.

Ait! I'll go get it asap.
    Good! Let me know what you think :3

Guess the song
    Aww :c

Muzual incase you're around you should listen to "Tommy february6 - TOMMY CANDY SHOP ♡ SUGAR ♡ ME"
    I didn't like it much on my first listen way back but I recently relistened and it's insanely catchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/z8vr8tp.png that's what I see. But I have ultimate.

There is no "Display language" thing for me at all. I only see the thing for keyboards and the question at the bottom.

But it shouldn't really be that I lack any language packs when I can see asian characters online and on other stuff than Spotify on my PC. I even noticed that parts of Spotify shows it. The only logical thing I can think of is that the font used for song names doesn't support asian characters.. but that was proven false by Mig.
    singin' lalalalalalala

Control Panel --> Fonts --> Font settings

Un-Click
    [] Hide fonts based on language settings.

Try that, just search for "fonts" in the control panel window.

-edit- Apparently you need to reboot for that setting to take effect.

Muzual incase you're around you should listen to "Tommy february6 - TOMMY CANDY SHOP ♡ SUGAR ♡ ME"
    I didn't like it much on my first listen way back but I recently relistened and it's insanely catchy.
    I can't decide if I like this hmm I'm going to listen to it some more haha

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I can't decide if I like this hmm I'm going to listen to it some more haha
    :c The title song is pretty mediocre. Fairy Dust, Runaway, Spacey Cowgirl and My Vacation are all great songs though! Not sure if they're on YouTube or not..