Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Oh my... I'm 194 cm/100kg
    Practically the same as me, but I'm like 183 cm I think.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2013-12-09 at 09:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    The album is pretty mediocre :/ The 1st and 2nd Jap albums were much better
    I'll have to listen to it a few more times before saying anything about how much better any JPN album is, but I really like this one

Not that we have any japanese people in here but good to know: Don't ever write "jap" for anything!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I'm liking the Everyday Love song from the album. Haven't had the chance to listen to the entire album yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I like Gossip Girls, Motorcycle and Everyday Love the most. And Beep Beep is on this album so it can't be anything but awesome ^.^

- - - Updated - - -

Flyers sounds really familiar, but I can't tell what it reminds me of ><
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Flyers sounds like it could be a opening anime song. Flyers does sound a little familiar to me too. No idea why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah true, Flyers could make a good intro to an anime And it's japanese so gogo someone, make it happen!

Tbh when I first put it on I thought Gossip Girls would be an intro, then I looked at the duration. It'd make a good intro but I like the 3min of it.

I think I have to skip some songs and give Karma Butterfly another listen..!

- - - Updated - - -

K, yeah, Karma Butterfly is definitely one of my favorites from this album too. Could've had some faster verses though, and it'd be on par with Flower Power.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I really need to stop eating so much :/ Probably should lose something like 25-30kg.

I used to be at 16.4, now I'm at 25 Uni did that to me, I should sue them!1!1!11!!!einz

10+ Year Old Account
    Will need more listen before i really know which songs are worthy of my ipod but that new snsd album is great.

I really like in My Oh My when Yoona says "so bro him away!"

- - - Updated - - -

Bonus for you BHD

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Looks like Yoona's version of a kreygasm face from twitch.tv

Also, I'm liking Karma Butterfly as well.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2013-12-10 at 04:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    The album is pretty mediocre :/ The 1st and 2nd Jap albums were much better
    You're so wrong! This album is far from mediocre. This album is amazing. I think liking Exo has ruined you

I really can't pick my favorite yet because they're all so great. from the new songs it's either Motorcycle, Flyers, Karama Butterfly or Everyday Love, they're all so good.
    Lips and Gossip girl are good but not as good as the above, will take many listens to decide which is my favorite from those ones I think xD
    Flyers sounds very familiar to me too, but no idea why.

Also on the height topic I'm 177cm. At least I'm taller than Muz and Riv!

- - - Updated - - -

I can't wait for the FMVs for Everyday love though Gonna be good.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    You're so wrong! This album is far from mediocre. This album is amazing. I think liking Exo has ruined you

I really can't pick my favorite yet because they're all so great. from the new songs it's either Motorcycle, Flyers, Karama Butterfly or Everyday Love, they're all so good.
    Lips and Gossip girl are good but not as good as the above, will take many listens to decide which is my favorite from those ones I think xD
    Flyers sounds very familiar to me too, but no idea why.

Also on the height topic I'm 177cm. At least I'm taller than Muz and Riv!

- - - Updated - - -

I can't wait for the FMVs for Everyday love though Gonna be good.
    Hello Hello Moshi Moshi Ciao Ciao Busy Busy! Beep Beep is the catchiest song imo

My CD should be here tomorrow from CDJapan since I used all my points to cover shipping. There are 9 posters included in the limited edition

10+ Year Old Account
    Lips is beginning to grow on me too, that might be a contender now as well. The beginning was off putting at first I think but the rest is great.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post
    Hello Hello Moshi Moshi Ciao Ciao Busy Busy! Beep Beep is the catchiest song imo

My CD should be here tomorrow from CDJapan since I used all my points to cover shipping. There are 9 posters included in the limited edition
    Ha yea but I'd already heard that one a million times so it's hard to judge it with the new ones. My list is just for the new songs
    And 9 badges! xD if you got the goodies, assuming you did

- - - Updated - - -

Dammit SM Rookies just announced a new girl "Lami" and I don't know her age, but she looks 12.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay wow found out her age, she's 10. God dammit SM this better be a really long term plan you've got, I don't want to listen to a 10 year old! D:

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Lips is beginning to grow on me too, that might be a contender now as well. The beginning was off putting at first I think but the rest is great.

- - - Updated - - -

Ha yea but I'd already heard that one a million times so it's hard to judge it with the new ones. My list is just for the new songs
    And 9 badges! xD if you got the goodies, assuming you did
    Of course :P

Really liking Everyday Love, Flyers, and Motorcycle as well. The only song that isn't here is Blue Jeans.

No joke, she's really 10? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb8tfZl2oCY

Though it will probably be years before a debut.
    Last edited by obake1; 2013-12-10 at 07:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea she's 10! And this might be a long term plan, originally when I first heard the news I was thinking maybe 1-2 years then when one turned out to be 13 I was thinking 3ish but now I'm hoping 5+ but then you have to think of the rookies that are already 18 or so. I dunno, I just hope maybe they will debut groups from sm rookies that only uses some of them but the sm rookies thing continues. Mainly because I don't see SM going another 2 years without debuting something at least hoping for a new group from them in 2014 actually xD
    Or maybe they will continue to debut groups from their regular trainees while this SM rookies thing plays out.

Girl's Day comeback first week of January apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post
    No joke, she's really 10? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb8tfZl2oCY

Though it will probably be years before a debut.
    Woah, that's young
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    Girl's Day comeback first week of January apparently.
    Oh my.. Seems I really can't buy that new videocard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, I really hope SM aren't thinking of debuting her in a few years. 10 is when Jessica joined SM, she wasn't debuted for another 8 years!
    And awesome Girls' Day come back, who was it who said because Minah was getting a solo debut they would be on hiatus for ages! xD

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like they didn't intend for me to read their name the way I did here: http://www.ygfamily.com/network/Netw...ze=9&LANGDIV=E

Why it's on there as Sonnet Son when she usually goes as Son Seung Yeon confuses me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxPcdVINumU

^ is the only song that I've listened to from her.