10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, I was wrong about the Shower Later MV would be comedic. Still can't take it seriously because it's Gary x)

Not really a fan of the MV, but song is alright. First one is MUCH better though.

- - - Updated - - -

Last song on the mini, "Mr. Gae", is the best song by far. Jesus I'll never stop listening to this mini.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95AYSOlLv_M
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    I actually fairly enjoyed that song, BHD. Very smooth. The MV was, like, Robin Thicke level of sleezy, though. I would consider watching it again if only to count how many phallic symbols they managed to include.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy amazeballs Mr. Gae is ballin'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mhm, I have no idea why he'd go for an MV like that. Doesn't suit his style at all, and after watching too much Running Man seeing someone like Gary try to go for the whole "immah baws look at mah honehs"-thing I just find the whole MV funny. Even if it wasn't supposed to be. ^^

and yes, Mr. Gae is awesome!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Hah, gaaaaaayy!

- - - Updated - - -

Meh, that whistle at the end of Do The Catwalk should've been left out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, that part has always bugged me too

Debut time:

Not really sure what I think about this one yet, good or great.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Shower Later much better than his other song.

I've been kind of dreaming GOT7 because I assume I won't like them and being a JYP group they'll probably be everywhere eventually no matter how bad they are.

Listened to it now and really not as bad as I thought but not really good either. They don't look like they're trying too hard to look sexy like BTS at least.

So I just finished watching a korean movie called The Terror Live. I was honestly surprised by it. I wasn't expecting it to be a good movie at all.

I really liked A Tale Of Two Sisters.

I don't mind having SNSD as my alarm clock, only problem is that it makes me want to stay in bed all day so I can listen

Hmm never heard of that movie. Looks to be one of those asian horror movies I love so much.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2014-01-15 at 09:00 AM.

Ye, it's a horror movie. Would recommend even if you don't like horror.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    God damn, that song..
    Which song were you referring to? there are a few in that vid xD

- - - Updated - - -

Huh apparently this was released at the same time as Yoseob and Eunjis Love Day but I never heard about this one at all
    And it has like 1/10th as many views xD

It must be nice being a member of beast, being so close to Apink AND 4minute! xD

- - - Updated - - -

RIP Kara.
    http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/...#axzz2q8SBa5XN
    Neither has officially disbanded but that's pretty much both Wonder Girls and Kara gone
    Last edited by Anakso; 2014-01-15 at 09:31 AM.

I could see Kara going down the same path that SS501 (also from DSP) is doing. All focusing on solo careers for a while, but not officially "disbanding". I honestly want to see a solo album from Seungyeon. Her guilty song was pretty good imo.

Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2014-01-15 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Which song were you referring to? there are a few in that vid xD
    Stay Girls. Still sad that FMV got removed, the one that started with a few seconds from a variety show.
    -edit- Think it's Deep Talk.

From KARA I only know Mr, because it was featured in some other show. I think it was that show where they first pick up members from KARA, SNSD, T-ara and BEG with a bus. Keep forgetting the name, but it was this one. I like JiYoung's Wanna Do though, great song.
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2014-01-15 at 10:23 AM.

I mean who doesn't know of the Mr song. The butt dance

butt dance best dance.

This FMV for Stay Girls is good too, but the other one just was that little bit better.

Oh wow, I found it again. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15E0x1Gjr1c Can't remember the vietsubs, but it's better than nothing.

What is stay girls from? Never heard the song before.

It's the 5th song on the 2nd Japanese album from Girls' Generation - Girls & Peace.

10+ Year Old Account
    Butt Dance song is good haha.

That is the Cheseok sweet girls special Asme.
    Really good show.

You should also watch this to see Kara and SNSD They're quite close friends so it's really nice to see them together on shows.

Thanks for finding that video again Asme! It didn't have the subs before but still love it

Kara is really good so yea I could see them doing the solo thing too but with Jiyoun leaving DSP media she won't be The two I'd most like to see go solo would be Seungyeon and Jiyoung, third would be Hara so hopefully we'll see Hara and Seungyeon start solo careers. Gyuri solo would be nice too I suppose but from their recent 5 solo songs I did not really like hers or Nicoles.

Jiyoung is already listed as past member on wikipedia even though her contract doesn't expire until April

- - - Updated - - -

Oh here is something for you guys that did not know the real meaning of shipping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5XX5Ai8D2I

One of the Taeny videos, now most ship videos are basically just scenes with the two but Taeny ship videos always have captions that read into what was happening and make it look like they're hiding their relationship because so many people actually believed (or some still might) that they were or are still dating xD

Haha literally at the end the words "Taeny is real"

10+ Year Old Account

Just like their first MV it's incredibly hard to focus because each scene is like 0.5 sec long .__. Some nice moves whenever the camera is idle enough to see it, but the song is decent at best imo. Just do more songs like Playground damn it.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea toppDogg is one of those newish generic seeming boy groups that I haven't really even bothered to try xD

- - - Updated - - -

Sometime in the next 23.5 hours AoAs new song will be out