They did Mig, I like that was the same fast paced pop, they were both great songs. Not sure if this new song will be as good or not but I hope so.

Listen to 0330 and tick tock BHD
    And a bunch of their other songs too, they have a lot of great songs.

U-Kiss>Almost every other boy group>Infinite>That one old guy I was saw doing a song>Jaypark.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    They did Mig, I like that was the same fast paced pop, they were both great songs. Not sure if this new song will be as good or not but I hope so.
    Yeah but I didn't like 'I Like That' very much.

U-Kiss>Almost every other boy group>Infinite>That one old guy I was saw doing a song>Jaypark.
    >.< 0330 is an amazing song, but other than that they don't have a lot of good songs. Infinite has so many good ones! (+ Infinite H if you enjoy hip-hop)

Easy go easy go easy go easy go easy go easy go easy go boy

I loved I like that, and infinite have a couple of okay songs, they don't have maybe a few ones I'd say are good but nothing like 0330 or top that.

Can't say I liked 0330, Tick Tock or Standing Still tbh :/ I'll check out Infinite too now, I need to find more boy bands! Infinite H sounds promising, I do want more hiphop

I Like That is a really good song! The intro isn't the best (too much oh, oahoah, which brings unnecessary slow parts) but it's really catchy and some parts are just awesome (Zinni's especially). Love the head-thing they do too ^^
    notice the lack of ass groping and milk

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Can't say I liked 0330, Tick Tock or Standing Still tbh :/ I'll check out Infinite too now, I need to find more boy bands! Infinite H sounds promising, I do want more hiphop
    Paradise
    Be Mine
    The Chaser
    다시돌아와

Their best songs in my opinion.

These are my favourite Infinite H songs, but the whole album is really good: Fly High (Feat. 베이비 소울) & 니가 없을 때 (Feat. Zion.T)

Cheers Haven't listened to all yet, but so far I feel like Be Mine is a song that will grow on me. Paradise didn't do much for me. Onwards to more! *Edit* The Chaser was quite good, and so was Without You, but the rest wasn't really my kind of music :c

Noticed that Glam uploaded their second teaser (with all members instead of just Zinni), link. Went to their youtube page to be able to find a link for it and saw that they have an awful lot of videos for having so few songs, so I clicked on a random one to see what it was about, and.. Glam as Teletubbies!

Can anyone recommend any other boy bands? <3 I'll list the ones I've heard: B1A4, Block B, B.A.P, NU'EST, INFINITE, U-Kiss, Big Bang, Beast, Everything from SM & FTIsland (more "band" than the rest ^^). The only other ones I can think of are CNBlue and Boyfriend, haven't listened to either yet. Too many groups out there, but I have way too few boy bands in my lists.
    Last edited by Badhairday; 2013-03-11 at 02:29 PM.

Cheers Haven't listened to all yet, but so far I feel like Be Mine is a song that will grow on me. Paradise didn't do much for me. Onwards to more! *Edit* The Chaser was quite good, and so was Without You, but the rest wasn't really my kind of music :c
    Aw You could check out the other songs from their albums, but they follow the same style so I doubt you'd like them.

Can anyone recommend any other boy bands? <3 I'll list the ones I've heard: B1A4, Block B, B.A.P, NU'EST, INFINITE, U-Kiss, Big Bang, Beast, Everything from SM & FTIsland (more "band" than the rest ^^). The only other ones I can think of are CNBlue and Boyfriend, haven't listened to either yet. Too many groups out there, but I have way too few boy bands in my lists.
    Teen Top? Most of their songs are boring, but they have a few really good ones. (To You for example)

I don't really listen to any other than the ones you listed. How about GD&TOP? I know you didn't like Big Bang but maybe you'll like them:

G-Dragon also has 2 solo albums that are worth checking out.

If you want hip-hop I got a few more though!

I'll check those out, even GD&TOP! I would very much appreciate hiphop :3

I'm guessing you've already heard Epik High, Tablo, Block B? If not you should definitely check them out. Epik High's latest album is much more pop but I still like it. Their previous ones are pretty good too. Tablo's solo album is really great and definitely worth a listen.

Miss $ - 니 남자가 아니야
    길미 - 사랑은 전쟁이다 (feat. 아웃사이더) (I think I might have already linked you this one)
    Simon D. - Stay Cool
    Primary - Happy Ending (Feat. 진실 Of 매드소울차일드, 개리 Of 리쌍)
    Zico - No Limit
    Verbal Jint - 이게 사랑이 아니면 feat.에일리

Edit: Miss $ deserves a second song because they're awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvPAocVyI9Q
    Last edited by Migari; 2013-03-11 at 03:17 PM.

Thanks <3 I'll listen through all of it immediately!

In other news.. Ninjari Bang Bang MV is out

Aaaand ONE OK ROCK released a new MV yesterday as well

Last edited by Badhairday; 2013-03-11 at 04:09 PM.

In other news.. Ninjari Bang Bang MV is out
    [video=youtube;teMdjJ3w9iM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=teMdjJ3w9iM[video]
    Huh, that's not how I expected it to sound at all. The chorus and the music inbetween doesn't match. It's still good, but I would've been fine with "Ninjari Bang Bang" being repeated for 5 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Jongin View Post
    Huh, that's not how I expected it to sound at all. The chorus and the music inbetween doesn't match. It's still good, but I would've been fine with "Ninjari Bang Bang" being repeated for 5 minutes
    Hah, same here

Haven't listened through all the songs you linked yet, Mig, but damn the ones I've heard so far are AWESOME. Cheers!
    Last edited by Badhairday; 2013-03-11 at 04:26 PM.

At first I thought you meant that the inserted video was G.NA's, got me confused! D: Happily awaiting both.

Full PV for Shinee's "Fire" is finally out.

Really liked the new Glam song! Very different from their two previous singles, but incredibly good. And they're adorable in the MV :3

The Evol teaser looks interesting

In the girls day teaser, the backing track kept making me think of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aDvsiKto1w
    I kept expecting them to break out with 'Girls day!"

Specifically the bit that starts at 0:47seconds, not so much the rest.

Love the new GLAM song and I'm heavily awaiting the new Girls Day and Evol songs!

Can't say I've ever listened to 2Bic

I first found 2Bic from this song.

There is also this song as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StIaqjguy0Q

Ah cool.

Also just stumbled on this lol

Ah cool.

Also just stumbled on this lol
    [video=youtube;MJl3Cxt41-o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJl3Cxt41-o&NR=1&feature=endscreen[video]
    When I first saw that I kept wondering why they included Gee (even if it got ultra-popular) instead of one of IU's own songs, doing a collab with songs from both Taemin's group and IU sounds more right in my mind. Even if she did a cover of Gee earlier..!

Speaking of asian people's hair, I really like Onew's new haircut (even if you don't, mig!), but I *really* don't like it when Key has his hair parted in the middle, whatever that hairstyle is called. Incredibly ugly, but his hair looks awesome otherwise so I guess its cool.