So much good stuff lately.

Perfect album <3

---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 10:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Haven't listened through all the songs you linked yet, Mig, but damn the ones I've heard so far are AWESOME. Cheers!
    \o/ Glad you liked them. Miss $ is really good so if you liked the songs I linked you should check out the rest of their stuff!
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

Loving the new girls day album!

I thought Sistar had over-the-top sexy choreographies.. Girl's Day just brought it a new level o.o I most certainly don't mind, though!

Song's pretty good, too. Have yet to check out the rest of the album.

@Mig, I'll look into more Miss $, their songs were among the favorites of the ones you linked
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Loving the new girls day album!
    Me too!

Song's pretty good, too. Have yet to check out the rest of the album.
    "Easy Go." and "어쩜 좋아" are really great!

@Mig, I'll look into more Miss $, their songs were among the favorites of the ones you linked
    \o/

Gummy is having a comeback soon! I don't know if any of you listen to her, but I'm really excited :3

2NE1 also finally released the full version of "Take the World On"
    I'm not sure what to think yet. I kinda like it, but I expected more.

I've only heard one gummy song and did not like it so never looked up more, it was way way back when I first started listening to kpop. Her name is all over the comments on Lies by Bigbang since her voice is in it lol.

I really love that new 2NE1 song, imo far better than their last song.

Haha I clicked the song you linked mig to go to the video, first comment I read:"i realllllly like this song. its way better than i love you."
    And I swear that's not me! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Jongin View Post
    "Easy Go." and "어쩜 좋아" are really great!
    I'll check it out!

Gummy is having a comeback soon! I don't know if any of you listen to her, but I'm really excited :3
    Never heard of, but I'll listen to some of her songs later tonight if I have the time for it (gaimzzzz)

[video=youtube;Ok9MLMd7ccE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok9MLMd7ccE#![video]
    Mhm, it's great that more kpop groups team up with big western names, but I haven't heard a single collab that was actually good. This included :/ The beat was too basic and boring. Will.I.Am is a pretty cool dude overall, and 2NE1 pulling off a song like I Am The Best.. They could've come up with something vastly better than this
    singin' lalalalalalala

[video=youtube;Ok9MLMd7ccE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok9MLMd7ccE#![video]
    It's... ye. Not sure what to say about it. *plays I Love You again*

I totally missed the OC album. Now I have to decide what version, either the 3 solo's or the MV's. Don't think I'll ever watch the MV's though on DVD, since 1080p Youtube > DVD.

Why are CD's so expensive in Japan compared to Korea?

Never heard of, but I'll listen to some of her songs later tonight if I have the time for it (gaimzzzz)
    I was sure I had already replied to this post >< Anyway..

She has a song with T.O.P which is really great, easily one of my favourites:

Mhm, it's great that more kpop groups team up with big western names, but I haven't heard a single collab that was actually good. This included :/ The beat was too basic and boring. Will.I.Am is a pretty cool dude overall, and 2NE1 pulling off a song like I Am The Best.. They could've come up with something vastly better than this
    Indeed. If they ever release an American album I hope it's more along the lines of their 2nd mini album.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I totally missed the OC album. Now I have to decide what version, either the 3 solo's or the MV's. Don't think I'll ever watch the MV's though on DVD, since 1080p Youtube > DVD.
    Definitely the three solo's. The songs are quite nice, and definitely worth more than the MV's!

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Why are CD's so expensive in Japan compared to Korea?
    This post explains it quite well.

I was sure I had already replied to this post >< Anyway..

She has a song with T.O.P which is really great, easily one of my favourites:

[video=youtube;3iwKz4pA8gI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iwKz4pA8gI[video]
    Not bad at all

Probably known as the worst single and/or title song from SNSD but it really is quite good (it is SNSD after all)

Thought I'd link something relevant instead of just posting a one-liner, and I'm listening to that album atm D: This album is one of my favorite albums with them, with songs like Telepathy, Trick, Say Yes, How Great Is Your Love, My J, Oscar, Vitamin, Top Secret.. damn it's just full of amazing songs.

Speaking of "Vitamin".. I loved that CF-thing they had with Vita500, ungodly amount of pictures were posted from that. :3
    Last edited by Skinny Red; 2013-03-17 at 01:46 AM.
    singin' lalalalalalala

Yea definitely their worst single, but I think a big part of that is the English version. If they had never released the english version we'd all probably like the Korean version more.

Even though that doesn't really make much sense, I think that would indeed have happened. The english version of The Boys just sucks. I guess people think the korean version sucks too just because the english does. I kinda do, and then I give it a listen and it's good againa D: When I say I like every single SNSD song (Dancing Queen is growing on me) I don't include the english version of The Boys. It's not an SNSD song in my mind. ;_;

Speaking of The Boys album.. I had the brightest smile when I heard Lazy Girl for the first time and it was Jessica who sang first ^.^

I'm having a hard time with Suju & SHINee. Some of their songs are the best I've heard from kpop, but they both have lots of really below average songs. Now that I made each album a playlist and with them all in a folder, I rarely listen to them because of the other songs >_< My last.fm is really weird right now. SNSD on top with Block B second (dat blockbuster album <3) and Super Junior third, even though I like them more than Block B. Stupid albums having like 50% AMAZING songs and 50% "meh" songs. #4 on my last.fm is SNSD again because.. idk. o.o
    Last edited by Skinny Red; 2013-03-17 at 11:18 AM.
    singin' lalalalalalala

I agree with SuJu and SHINee having a lot of sub-par songs :<
    That doesn't really happen with SNSD, could listen to almost all their songs endlessly, and some of their best songs are songs that were never released as singles

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    some of their best songs are songs that were never released as singles
    Or don't appear on any of their albums at all.

Didn't know The Boys was considered their worst single. I love everything about that song and the English version is the only one I can actually sing along without having to look up the lyrics, except for Diamond of course
    For me their worst song is Hoot. I really didn't like that song the first time I heard it. It's still pretty good, it's SNSD after all, but if I had to chose between Hoot and a random other song from them I'd take the random song.

Beep Beep is a great song !

The Boys received quite a lot of negative reactions, more so than any other SNSD song, or that is at least my experience. I think I agree with Hoot being the least good single (Completely forgot about Dancing Queen when I wrote this, that's the least good one imo). It's good, but not as good as the others. The Boys is somewhat close, though. But I do think they make better and better songs as time goes by. I still can't sing along to any SNSD song apart from random words here and there, and parts of choruses.
    Last edited by Skinny Red; 2013-03-17 at 12:42 PM.
    singin' lalalalalalala

I love the boys too Asme, but yea negative reactions to it.
    Also I don't like the English version really at all, but I do think all three versions of the boys are 10x better than dancing queen. I forgot all about dancing queen lol. Big NOPE to that song! :<

Diamond was a great song! That's how SNSD should do English songs!

Beep Beep appears on a single though. I was talking about the HaHaHa song, Visual Dreams and 냉면 (차가운 니 얼굴) (whatever the English name for that may be, Google Translate says Cold Noodles)
    Then you also have Chocolate Love, but I don't really like that song.

Ah, yeah, those are great too. When you said "not on albums" Beep Beep was just the first one I thought of. I like Chocolate Love, but f(x)'s remake is better.
    singin' lalalalalalala

Yea, Visual Dreams being a CF, Naeng Myun (Which does mean cold noodles) Being originally for a variety show Jessica did and Hahaha I was never sure about, possible another CF but not sure. No idea what it would be advertising if so lol.

Chocolate love is another CF, but in both CL and VS you can easily see what they're advertising so I've no idea what Hahaha would be lol.

Okay looked it up, hahaha was for a samsung campaign.