10+ Year Old Account
    Huzzah for parents living out of the country! I can utilize my dad's american adress to buy the B.A.P shirt and signed One Shot CD that they only ship within the US \o/

Just cuz:
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if good... : Their 3rd single

10+ Year Old Account
    Not bad, but their first single is still the best.

Damn huge ad for their CD ;_;

Ooh, thanks for the links Mig! Sadly youtube is messing with me and none of the video plays for me, but I'll watch the ones I haven't already seen later. 4minute's comeback is tomorrow, right?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I have to be perfectly honest, I'm not feeling this song at all. It could have been better imo with a little less electronic, but that's just me after all. I personally like Gimme That and Domino.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2013-04-26 at 03:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

I couldn't help but smile throughout the whole video, it was just that good! I wonder if Jonghyun will get any lines when he comes back, maybe some of Taemin's as he got some really high notes that you'd think would be Jonghyun's if he was there.

@4minute video: I'm really feeling that song. In the last 2 years I've come to really enjoy heavy electronics in music so this new song is precisely what I like :3 Great singles both from SHINee and 4minute, I couldn't be happier

SNSD are getting their first own World Tour! If they come to UK/Paris and I can somehow manage to both see them AND Suju, 2013 will officially be the best year in forever. Guess we won't see a repackage for IGAB after all though, as the tour kicks off as soon as June. I'd rather see them live anyway!
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-04-26 at 07:15 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    SNSD are getting their first own World Tour! If they come to UK/Paris and I can somehow manage to both see them AND Suju, 2013 will officially be the best year in forever. Guess we won't see a repackage for IGAB after all though, as the tour kicks off as soon as June. I'd rather see them live anyway!
    How did I miss this. Time to save some money, never know how close they come to here.

I like the SHINee song a lot better than the 4minute song. But I'm not really a fan of 4minute to begin with.

Deleted
    New 4minute is okay, but I don't think it's one of their best m/v's :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    How did I miss this. Time to save some money, never know how close they come to here.
    !!! I'll scream ASME when I'm in the queue and see if anyone reacts
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

So much girl groups ._. For some reason I rarely like girl groups, and watching some of the videos here just make me cringe ._.
    Some videos feel like it's so little music, and so much ass, tits and aegyo. Boy groups can be the same though, being overly romantic and just icky.
    I like 2NE1, Miss A and Lee Hi though.

Anyways, BOYS! Not sure if anyone's posted them before

(this video is pretty hilarious)

More to come!

!!! I'll scream ASME when I'm in the queue and see if anyone reacts
    Better meet up somewhere before the concert then

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be pretty awesome to actually meet someone from the asian music thread ^.^ The only one who's face I've seen is Anakso, due to the thread where people post pictures of themselves. I have the weirdest thing going on, when I'm here on mmo-c I usually think of posters to look like their avatars, even though I know they don't look like that. No offense to Anakso, but he doesn't look much like Taeyeon, and that ruined it for me, almost felt dirty reading his posts for a week or so. Weird shit. D:
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Anak posted a picture of himself in that thread? link?
    I don't look anything like Yuri.. not even remotely close.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's buried deep within pages of the same posters uploading pictures of themselves ^^ I'll see what I can do in a minute, gotta get some work done!

No! Don't ruin it :C
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

It's buried deep within pages of the same posters uploading pictures of themselves ^^ I'll see what I can do in a minute, gotta get some work done!

No! Don't ruin it :C
    Found it http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...3#post19200063 Hooray for Google.

I can't tell I'm the secret twinbrother of Yuri, imagine all the people who would stalk me just for that reason

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah! I looked through the old j/kpop thread to find a link to the post where he and maj talked about getting SNSD avatars for people, as I knew that was close to the page with his face. Googling MIGHT have been an easier solution My face appears 4 pages later. Gotta be some weird posts for anak to see when he gets back, talking about him and looking for his real appareance ^^

True, true. But since (hopefully!) no one on the internet knows your adress it'd be rather safe!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

You know how the internet is, they know everything within a matter of minutes

---------- Post added 2013-04-26 at 11:42 AM ----------

Browsing through the thread, Cusco's pictures are always nice. Is he a professional photographer?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno, but I'm not a fan of the immense use of gifs and blacknwhite all the time We sure have gone quite off-topic now, I'm heading out to a school to check on some PCs so I'll be off for a few hours. Later!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

BHD, you look like 2 people I know, but then combined
    Didn't expect both of you to look like that, maybe I watched too much anime or just Asians in general

Bye for now ^^

---------- Post added 2013-04-26 at 11:49 AM ----------

Too much off-topic you say?
    Have this then

Hah, just noticed the Gee poster in the background.
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2013-04-26 at 09:50 AM.

Deleted
    How'd you know that just with their legs..