10+ Year Old Account
    Very sad

Also, new girl group debut.

Not bad.

This TTS mini is so good. Think Only U might be my favorite song.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2014-09-16 at 05:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone had fun with image editing: SNSD at Hogwarts (also has Krystal)
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Called it. Only U is the new Baby Steps. So in love with this mini.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Venus apparently did not disband and are coming back with a new member now under Fantagio and not Pledis at all so they just lost the two Pledis members.
    People are suspecting those two members will be put into After School and UEE will graduate soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Dal Shabets label are making a new girl group. I have high hopes but hope I'm not disappointed. If they release a BBB style song as their debut I'll be mad.

Deleted
    How can you "graduate" from k-pop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    How can you "graduate" from k-pop.
    Same way the japanese do it. They kick you out but they add a nice song to it to make it more pleasant.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think most of the rotational groups have an age limit? At least I think that's the case for AKB48. It's really weird, and it sucks when your bias graduates

Super Junior (05) was supposed to be a group in which the members did 1 year, then they would add new members and kick some members out. That's how Kyuhyun came in, but SM realized every suju members was gold in the making so they removed the "05" and just went with it.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you watch the show that is from Kag? It's one I've recommended on multiple occasions but not sure if anyone else has seen it apart from Penguin.

Anyway After School work kind of like a School, members (Beckah and Kahi) so far graduate, and every member that has joined after their debut )which since they started as 5 and are currently 8 that is 5 members) joins as freshmen.
    There was that other member that left right after their debut not sure if she counts as anything or if they replaced her with freshmen or at all no idea lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait I checked, only 3 members joined after 2009 so I guess only 3 members are freshman, maybe they started with more than 5 lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    I think most of the rotational groups have an age limit? At least I think that's the case for AKB48. It's really weird, and it sucks when your bias graduates

Super Junior (05) was supposed to be a group in which the members did 1 year, then they would add new members and kick some members out. That's how Kyuhyun came in, but SM realized every suju members was gold in the making so they removed the "05" and just went with it.
    I never knew that suju concept, glad they didn't stick to it. AS I can deal with because the member graduation is so slow it feels almost natural. I think what you're talking about is usually done in Jpop and not Kpop. Kpop has attempted a similar thing on a few occasions but like with Suju they never stick to it apart from maybe AS although Beckah left of her own accord to go into design and Kahi did too or at least that is how it was spun so not entirely sure she did but it seemed that way, so they may not actually forcibly graduate their members.
    As for Age, Kahi I beleive was the oldest when she left but Beckah was not and UEE who people think might be leaving soon is currently not the eldest. Jungah is 31. If Jungah leaves then maybe it is an age thing but not the same way a group like AKB does it, every member of AS is already too old to be in AKB already xD

Jungah is two years younger than Kahi and it would seem about 2 years ago now that Kahi left so maybe the age they kick them out is 31 or 32 if it is an age thing but that's an odd age if so haha. But we'll see if Jungah is even the one to leave.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mig always hating

- - - Updated - - -

Sunny Cut from Roommate Season 2.

Deleted
    Well, someone's gotta be the hater. Create some drama, some polarization. I kinda want BHD to go on a rant now. A five page essay about each and every SuJu member, explaining why they're gold.

I'm thinking about changing bias group. I have finally accepted that DB5K will never happen again, and TVXQ and JYJ keep disappointing me. Ugh. Now I don't know what group to worship and put on a pedistal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Sunny Cut from Roommate Season 2.
    Bringing in Sunny is a super smart move. She might be able to save the show's ratings. Mainly because SNSD, but also because she's freaking adorable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I can't speak for every member but Leeteuk is gold because he is bright, dense, soft, malleable and ductile.

And I agree on the Sunny count

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    only the bad groups

@Pistol: EXO! Most of them are cute and the music is great~ also kai
    Anyone but Exo and BTS please.
    Also not 2NE1.

I'd accept anyone else although my preferences would be SNSD, 2pm, Suju, U-Kiss or f(x)
    I'd also be pleased with 4minute although I'm guessing you won't do 4minute.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the major diff between k and j pop for idols is that kpop seems to be more free agents with contracts as for jpop it seems more like a school where the learn to become a solo artist and then you never see them again.

Japan as always been more.... "young" related. ther prefer school girls outfit and young singers and underwear anime. Korea seems more like we are used to, real artists doing real careers.

I don't think After School really has a "graduation" system, but after being with the same group for so long you usually feel the need to do something else. Do your own thing, try to get a name for yourself rather than being attached to a group.

Even though AS is known, they aren't as acclaimed as SNSD. SNSD in itself is in it's own class. No groups is as loved as them or as closed a unit as them.I don't thnik there is much drama between them as opposed to a lot of other groups.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well for the theatre groups like AKB I think it pretty much is a school, or a better way to put it would be a part time high-school job that is a lot more involved than most high-school jobs xD
    Most girls in it are High school student age and I think a lot just leave at 18 and go on about their lives, I assume the money is better than working retail.

Deleted
    @Pistol: EXO! Most of them are cute and the music is great~ also kai
    Haven't really followed them long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Anyone but Exo and BTS please.
    Also not 2NE1.
    And Migari's the hater. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso
    I'd also be pleased with 4minute although I'm guessing you won't do 4minute.
    Ew. You might as well have said Apink or Big Bang. 4minute has probably released the worst music ever made. Or, rather, Hyuna's solo stuff. Ugh.

Naw, narrowed it down to 2PM, Kara, f(x) or BEG.

Oh, and re:After School.
    Didn't Kahi just leave because she wanted to go solo and study? Like, I don't think it was pre-planned that she'd "graduate" when she reached a certain age. Especially considering she was the groups leader/only real vocalist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea that was the reason but her depressing tweets made shortly after leaving had people thinking otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd accept all four of those! Nice choices pistol
    I was going to suggest kara but wasn't sure if you liked them xD

My guess is you'll end up going 2pm

Deleted
    Well, Kahi had been in the group for quite a few years at that point. Of course she'd be sad about leaving. I don't think she was removed.

And watchu on about. I love Kara. Gyuri is my spirit animal.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I think I have a new Korean guy crush to go along with T.O.P. This is new territory for me!

I can't stop listening to that 2PM song, and I friggin LOVE Wooyoung's voice in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    only acceptable choice is BEG
    f(x) > BEG. The other two /trashcan

I definitely could do a 5 page per member rant about why Suju is fucking amazing, but I'd just receive another one-liner from Mig doing his weekly boy-group shit taste.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of those 4 id be a bit disappointed with that choice tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

F(x)>Kara> 2 pm>BEG>Trash can> prune juice> BTS

Deleted
    Mwahaha I created fanwar drama. Mission accomplished! >:^)
    Up next: I just can't decide whether I like 2ne1 or SNSD the most. Oh gosh! :O