Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Sounds kinda B.A.Pish
    Time for some B.A.P then, any recommendations before I venture into the unknown world of Youtube?

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Time for some B.A.P then, any recommendations before I venture into the unknown world of Youtube?
    I have no idea. I don't listen to them much, it just sounds like something I'd expect from them (I could be completely wrong )
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

I have no idea. I don't listen to them much, it just sounds like something I'd expect from them (I could be completely wrong )
    We thought the same of NU'EST at first

Crash, Dancing In The Rain, No Mercy, Warrior, One Shot, Rain Sound & COMA. That NU'EST song doesn't sound much like B.A.P though ^^ Too heavy on electronics to fit their style. NU'EST is more techno-ish (at least Face/Action) while B.A.P is more hip hop.

B1A4 - Baby I'm Sorry, it isn't very techno-ish, but that particular song is closer to NU'EST.. or so I think. :>
    Last edited by Skinny Red; 2013-04-30 at 02:45 PM.
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

One shot easily their best song imo.
    No Mercy would come in second for me.

Also this, although it's only yongguk with Yoseob from beast, still amazing. And the MV is imo one of the best MVs I've ever seen

Not really feeling the uBeat song either, and I love U-Kiss.
    Simon and Martina are interviewing them soon

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Crash, Dancing In The Rain, No Mercy, Warrior, One Shot, Rain Sound & COMA. That NU'EST song doesn't sound much like B.A.P though ^^ Too heavy on electronics to fit their style. NU'EST is more techno-ish (at least Face/Action) while B.A.P is more hip hop.

B1A4 - Baby I'm Sorry, it isn't very techno-ish, but that particular song is closer to NU'EST.. or so I think. :>
    Yeah the music might not be that similar, as I said, I don't listen to B.A.P. The reason it made me think of them is because they both have the "badass" concept

B1A4 is one of the best boy groups, you should definitely listen to them Asme!

Hehe, I kinda guessed it was something like that. Their themes/concepts are truly similar, only B.A.P is goddamn awesome and NU'EST could've been ^.^

I dig your new sig, btw
    singin' lalalalalalala

Hehe, I kinda guessed it was something like that. Their themes/concepts are truly similar, only B.A.P is goddamn awesome and NU'EST could've been ^.^
    Pfft, NU'EST is definitely better than B.A.P! B.A.P has so many songs, but I have yet to find a song from them that I love. NU'EST had one of the strongest debut songs in 2012 (IMO), it's just a shame they couldn't keep that quality.

I dig your new sig, btw
    Lol, the music bar website was down yesterday so it took forever to load pages. I had to replace it with something but I completely forgot to put it back :P

Pfft, NU'EST is definitely better than B.A.P! B.A.P has so many songs, but I have yet to find a song from them that I love. NU'EST had one of the strongest debut songs in 2012 (IMO), it's just a shame they couldn't keep that quality.
    Now you're just making things up! When they both first debuted I didn't think too much of either of them, but they both grew on me and then baam came One Shot, and NU'EST had "Hello".. B.A.P wins this round :3 They're good enough to deserve a spot in my signature, sharing it with SM! ^^

Lol, the music bar website was down yesterday so it took forever to load pages. I had to replace it with something but I completely forgot to put it back :P
    Aw, you should've kept it. It had style.
    singin' lalalalalalala

That B1A4 song is nice, Beautiful Target and Baby Good Night are also nice. Will have to remember them for later.

Dancing In The Rain sounds good, time for more from them.

They're good enough to deserve a spot in my signature, sharing it with SM! ^^
    Ooh, sneaky

Changed back just for you!

That B1A4 song is nice, Beautiful Target and Baby Good Night are also nice. Will have to remember them for later.
    Their second mini album "It B1A4" is really amazing. Couldn't recommend it enough :3

Now you're just making things up! When they both first debuted I didn't think too much of either of them, but they both grew on me and then baam came One Shot, and NU'EST had "Hello".. B.A.P wins this round :3 They're good enough to deserve a spot in my signature, sharing it with SM! ^^

http://youtu.be/avaSdC0QOUM?t=25s

---------- Post added 2013-04-30 at 07:15 PM ----------

Ooh, sneaky

Their second mini album "It B1A4" is really amazing. Couldn't recommend it enough :3
    You only noticed that now? o.O

Time to find it then.

Ooh, sneaky
    I wasn't sure if anyone but Asme noticed it, guess you didn't! Me 1, internet ½.

Changed back just for you!
    し(・∀・)/♡\(・∀・) BRO FISTU

Haha, it wasn't even intentional o:
    Last edited by Skinny Red; 2013-04-30 at 05:38 PM.
    singin' lalalalalalala

B.A.P is a bit hit and miss. They have some songs I like, but then you get Coma :/

Coma is great
    singin' lalalalalalala

Teaser for new song. Released on May 22.

Also, do any of you know any good IU songs?
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2013-04-30 at 09:37 PM.

Hello guise, long time didn't post here! How have you been? Might just as well leave this here: it's old but I just discovered it and found that it's quite undocumented everywhere, I stumbled upon it by accident.

Not the greatest song since it's a commercial but the video is interesting... ^^

Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    Beautiful Dancer
    New World
    Age Of Cathedrals (English song)

They're from her Japanese mini album, Can You Hear Me?

[video=youtube;bQH5Zbe6caI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQH5Zbe6caI[video]

Teaser for new song. Released on May 22.
    So excited! The dance looks really fun. Much better than Miari no Museum

My 3 favourite IU songs:

Quote Originally Posted by raddry View Post
    Hello guise, long time didn't post here! How have you been? Might just as well leave this here: it's old but I just discovered it and found that it's quite undocumented everywhere, I stumbled upon it by accident.
    [video=youtube;o3cV0Ew9edM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3cV0Ew9edM[video]
    Not the greatest song since it's a commercial but the video is interesting... ^^
    Hi! I never liked that song much, but the video is A+
    So good

---------- Post added 2013-05-01 at 01:46 AM ----------

Prepare for maximum lewdness http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/nine-...k-teaser-photo

Hmm.

The video they released before they went on their military service. They're supposed to come back from the service i think in 2 days for a break and then to record a new album.