The amount of takes to get a single scene in that Perfume MV makes me head ache D: Great song, and great video. But just thinking about the editing and stuff.. >_<
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

Do you think they did the moving camera's effect the same way as they did it with IGAB, just a shitload of camera's in a row?

I'm not really a fan of this computer voice thing :/

---------- Post added 2013-05-06 at 11:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Can I be Mr. Korea? Lady Gaga at 1:40

---------- Post added 2013-05-06 at 11:46 AM ----------

By the way, just to let you all know. I withdraw my previous opinion on 4 minutes new album.

I've fallen in love with it, can't stop listening! Just took a few listens to get into xD

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    The amount of takes to get a single scene in that Perfume MV makes me head ache D: Great song, and great video. But just thinking about the editing and stuff.. >_<
    I've fallen in love with this song:

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I'm not really a fan of this computer voice thing :/[
    D:

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    By the way, just to let you all know. I withdraw my previous opinion on 4 minutes new album.

I've fallen in love with it, can't stop listening! Just took a few listens to get into xD
    I wish I felt the same way :| Both they and Secret disappointed me. (Although the Secret title track was great, the rest of the album wasn't)
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

I didn't like secrets title track really, and I don't think they did either, they prefer the fierce concept to the cute concept. So it's a shame to see them revert back to shy boy. They're better than that!

Anyone heard of HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR before? Re:ache and Ichirin no Hana

---------- Post added 2013-05-06 at 02:04 PM ----------

Wonder why I never listened to BABYMETAL before :/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WzpFaw84lA

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Do you think they did the moving camera's effect the same way as they did it with IGAB, just a shitload of camera's in a row?
    No idea. There's so many different kinds of filming/editing going on. At some points they may be doing that, at some points I think they're using a lot of green screens (where they hold up frames that other members are in, for example. Or when they all appear multiple times in the same frame, doing lots of things. That must've taken quite a few shots) and then the thing at the end is just.. askjdhs.
    [video=youtube;IMZX0KvD2h8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMZX0KvD2h8[video]
    \o/ Always cheers me up.
    I've fallen in love with this song:

[video=youtube;17qcSXipQ9M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17qcSXipQ9M[video]

Secret, were they the ones with the "Yoohoo" single? Apart from that one word I didn't really like the song, never bothered to look into the album as I'm not a Secret fan.

Welcome to right side, Anakso. The new 4minute album is great!

Eediiit: Two new SNSD shirts just arrived, aww yeah.

Edited so many times without saying "edit", but here goes again:

Last edited by Skinny Red; 2013-05-06 at 04:20 PM.
    singin' lalalalalalala

No idea. There's so many different kinds of filming/editing going on. At some points they may be doing that, at some points I think they're using a lot of green screens (where they hold up frames that other members are in, for example. Or when they all appear multiple times in the same frame, doing lots of things. That must've taken quite a few shots) and then the thing at the end is just.. askjdhs.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrMTcJaNGdI The part from 0:12 to 0:25 ^^ Yea, there's a lot going on in there, but it's not chaotic, which is a good thing.

Eediiit: Two new SNSD shirts just arrived, aww yeah.
    Yay, shirts! which ones?

And here I don't mind the computery voice

Got the "SONE" and the white one with their names all over. 2 others from another site are on their way :3

I don't mind the computery voice in Perfume or for KPP, but I like KPP more overall. This latest song wasn't *that* good, but the MV was awesome. Loved the dubsteppy drop and the characters break dancing.

And yeah, at 0:12 they're most likely using the "matrix camera" that SNSD used for IGAB and The Boys (the intro)
    singin' lalalalalalala

the white one with their names all over.
    Love the pink heart I've been wearing that one and the Here comes trouble shirt almost nonstop since I got them

Hehe I didn't like the design of the "Here comes trouble"-shirt much. Mainly because it's black and I've been trying to slowly throw out black stuff and buy colorful stuff for a while ^^ It's a shame, because I like the quote. One of the shirts I've ordered *is* black though, but I just had to give in. It's one of those shirts with a member emblem stylized like the IGAB logo, that someone linked ages ago. I never actually bought one back then, but now I have! Ended up with Taeyeon, which even surprised me. Gotta buy stuff from other members than Yoona once in a while, so I thought it's time for the leader!
    singin' lalalalalalala

That Perfume MV is totally amaxing. Like you guys said they must have used a lot of cameras and green screen and stuff.

But just the part at 2:25 to 2:38, they had to do the dance backward that must have been hard to do. These girls are amaxing.
    Quote Originally Posted by JonLajoie
    Are you tired of focusing your time and energy on projects and activities without seeing any positive results? Try…not giving a f*ck!!
    Not giving a f*ck is awwwesome.

Secret, were they the ones with the "Yoohoo" single? Apart from that one word I didn't really like the song, never bothered to look into the album as I'm not a Secret fan.
    Yeah that was them. You should be a Secret fan, they have a ton of good songs!

Amazinger (Zinger/Hana solo)
    사랑은 MOVE
    Starlight Moonlight
    Shy Boy
    La la la (Japanese ver.)
    Bastard
    Neverland
    and one of the best intro's ever ~WELCOME to SECRET TIME~

The list could go on!

[video=youtube;jcIOg_m-bp4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcIOg_m-bp4&feature=youtu.be&hd=1[video]
    I liked the Ninyari Bang Bang MV more

Edit: MV is finally out!

Last edited by Migari; 2013-05-07 at 10:46 AM.

Yet another SNSD girl who can't throw :
    https://vine.co/v/b2eU6F6Mgjv
    Are you tired of focusing your time and energy on projects and activities without seeing any positive results? Try…not giving a f*ck!!

And that makes four or so

Yup, Jessica, Taeyeon, Sunny and now Tiffany.

We should ask them if anyone of them can actually throw

God damn it. I saw this before I went to school and decided to order one, but figured I'd do it after I got home... now they're sold out ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Yup, Jessica, Taeyeon, Sunny and now Tiffany.

We should ask them if anyone of them can actually throw
    5 then, Yuri failed too.

One of the shirts I've ordered *is* black though, but I just had to give in.
    Hah. The second batch of kpop shirts just arrived in my mailbox and it wasn't black, it was green. I forgot I actually used my brain and chose a color that wasn't the default. Only need 2 more kpop shirts to have one for each day of the week!

Yeah that was them. You should be a Secret fan, they have a ton of good songs!

Amazinger (Zinger/Hana solo)
    사랑은 MOVE
    Starlight Moonlight
    Shy Boy
    La la la (Japanese ver.)
    Bastard
    Neverland
    and one of the best intro's ever ~WELCOME to SECRET TIME~

The list could go on!
    Thanks I'll give them all a listen after I check out the new B1A4 MV. Out of your links I've only heard Starlight Moonlight before. It was pretty decent, but I forgot about it after a while.

Signed SHINee album and you didn't report it to me the second you saw it? These things are the reason I even have a bank account to begin with!
    singin' lalalalalalala

Thanks I'll give them all a listen after I check out the new B1A4 MV. Out of your links I've only heard Starlight Moonlight before. It was pretty decent, but I forgot about it after a while.
    How can you not have heard Shy Boy and Love is Move?!

Signed SHINee album and you didn't report it to me the second you saw it? These things are the reason I even have a bank account to begin with!
    I was in such a hurry this morning that I didn't have time to order it... now I really regret it ;_; I would've much rather been 10 minutes late to school than miss out on a signed Onew album

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    [video=youtube;vMBlrWFJayE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMBlrWFJayE[video]
    Kavaj pinku shirto
    Poor girl