10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    [video=youtube;LswAhCr0F6A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LswAhCr0F6A[eo]

What a great MV.
    I was not expecting a Badkiz comeback but wow that MV is awesome! So fun xD and I love the song, really catchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope my mail comes early so I can try and hit 100 today. Assuming servers play nice. Gotta jam to some kpop as I level though
    Ingame sounds all the way on the first playthrough <3

I'm almost 93 now D: But the servers are acting up as fuck + I'm extremely tired + there's a million players taking my mobs
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got in and playing WoD. Kadgar showed up to help me too for some reason but his name has an h in it now. Khadgar. And he's an archmage!

- - - Updated - - -

Also in terms of lag, WoD has been 100% smooth for me so far. Zero lag or anything. Only thing was the queue 2hour at the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    there's a million players taking my mobs
    Blizzard should learn from GW2. The copy I ordered should be at my home by now, going to see how it is tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm on the busiest server oceanic side. 8k horde and 19k alliance by wowprogress numbers, and there really aren't a lot of people around!
    I've had no problem getting kills (especially since it counts any mob you have done damage to as your kill too even if someone else hit it first)

- - - Updated - - -

On top of that it feels kind of phased, like I'm in a different phase to most people since there are so few people around me. Like less than 1/10th of the amount I recall competing with in Catta, and since they have cross realm it seems that is what they've done.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah okay, just finished the story bit and onto Frostfire ridge. Now I see the masses of people Guess it's just the opening zone that is phased like that. Still kills aren't a problem it's just a little crowded! xD

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm a lot of these mobs actually don't share kill credit. Annoying! First time it became a problem was the ogres in bladespire citadel :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I'm on the busiest server oceanic side. 8k horde and 19k alliance by wowprogress numbers, and there really aren't a lot of people around!
    I've had no problem getting kills (especially since it counts any mob you have done damage to as your kill too even if someone else hit it first)
    30k on the busiest server? There's 260k on my server! Bladespire was hell ;_;

My realm just went offline, I hope it gets back up soon D: But kind of related, it seems like the bonus objectives (they are EVERYWHERE in Gorgrond) gives about 10% of your total xp, and around 60-80g so that's pretty amazeballs. In numbers it's about 60-80k xp when a normal quest gives 20k (Yeah I didn't look up any of this stuff before, too slack)
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

My realm just went offline, I hope it gets back up soon D: But kind of related, it seems like the bonus objectives (they are EVERYWHERE in Gorgrond) gives about 10% of your total xp, and around 60-80g so that's pretty amazeballs. In numbers it's about 60-80k xp when a normal quest gives 20k (Yeah I didn't look up any of this stuff before, too slack)
    Think my server has somewhere around 27k, but its like 99% alliance. Good to know about the bonus objectives. I always try to do almost every quest possible (I guess bonus objectives now too) on my main.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh. I'm already getting frustrated.

I'm waiting for my husband to get home so we can level on our main Horde realm, but in the meantime I'm leveling by myself on my Alliance realm. Just got DC'd for the second time out of nowhere...not really laggy before it happens, no warning. Can't get back on for ten minutes because the load screen freezes.

Both realms I play on have 200k players.

I could deal with the DCs a lot better if I could actually get back in game afterwards. This is just stupid.

Sitting through a queue atm (~1100). So..... much....... fun.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'm about to put a brick through my computer monitor. Finally get back in and am on ONE single quest where you have to kill and collect different stuff, but every two feet you take about 30 seconds to phase in, and there are people everywhere. Then when you finally kill something, you can't loot it because you keep getting "empty slot".

Andddddd...typing this made my server crash again apparently.

10+ Year Old Account
    First day of WoW expension... guess i'll wait for tomorrow to really get into it more. For now the disconnect just made me go eat and sleep. SCREW IT

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. new feature on Youtube, you can now listen to music more easily, you can choose some list and it will give you countless of songs related to it!

Guess finding new kpop/jrock just became easier

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm about to give up as well. Tried to have someone invite me to three different servers, and it will NOT phase me over to theirs. I'm just stuck on my own, overpopulated, lagged out server and can't do anything about it unless the other group has multiple people from the same server, apparently. It's garbage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exciting updates - I now can't even load my character list on any server : D
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I don't get why there are such long queues.. They have this realm merging going on, so they can distribute the load between multiple servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I don't get why there are such long queues.. They have this realm merging going on, so they can distribute the load between multiple servers.
    I give up. Just...ugh...wtf.

I wait all day long for my husband to get home so we can play together. I even logged on his computer and loaded the game up an hour and fifteen minutes before he got home. It finally gets down from a 3000 person queue to having like 12 minutes left in queue, and he goes to plug something into the back of his laptop. That was the point the lid decided it was closed, disconnected him, and dropped the queue entirely. Yay.

Guess I won't be leveling my main for a few days.

I've pretty much given up until tomorrow. Hopefully it will be easier to level tomorrow without all this nonsense.

4800 queue on Sargeras. Awesome.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2014-11-13 at 10:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've pretty much given up until tomorrow. Hopefully it will be easier to level tomorrow without all this nonsense.

4800 queue on Sargeras. Awesome.
    Yeah, I was in game after two hours waiting for him, talking to some guildies. Bam, disconnect, 4500 person queue. I don't think I'll be playing tonight. I almost wish I'd kept the character I'll be maining on my old server instead of moving it during the sale. I have a friend on that old server who is already 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post

P.S. new feature on Youtube, you can now listen to music more easily, you can choose some list and it will give you countless of songs related to it!

Guess finding new kpop/jrock just became easier
    Hmm. I'll have to check that feature out.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy hell now its at 6596. Blizzard please fix. I beg of you

10+ Year Old Account

30k according to wowprogress, no idea how to see the actual numbers. I'm 5410 in queue at the moment though xD

1. LUV
    2. Wanna Be
    3. Secret
    4. **가 *냐
    5. 동화 같은 *랑
    6. LUV Inst
    7. Good Morning Baby
    8. My Darling (Pink BnN)

LUV is the title song. Chorong wrote the lyrics to Wanna Be.

I'm not sure if those last 2 songs are even on it. That was just the tracklist I found.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2014-11-14 at 05:57 AM.