10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    BHD:

[video=youtube;4F7s7zBD2FA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F7s7zBD2FA[video]
    The choreo is actually a lot of fun! Still not in love with the song but I like the choreeo better than CMB
    Sure is! I think I like it over CMB as well. It does look kinda messy though, like they haven't had time to practice it enough. Which I suppose is true since they've been doing concerts. I love the more demanding dances of Wolf/OD but this is a nice change.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    I take it I didn't miss much?
    Well Riv is now fan girling over boy groups, that's kind of a big deal

I missed all the pages of you and Pistol talking but I'm glad you like Boy groups now Riv! Everyone does eventually bar the couple people here like Asme that seem totally immune. But once one gets through it's only a matter of time before lots do!

You seem to be loving all the groups I don't care about though other than Big Bang. Get into some older groups like Suju, U-Kiss or MBLAQ! ;D
    Last edited by Anakso; 2015-06-04 at 02:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    aaaand now it's private, lucky timing!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    I'll look into it when I get home. I won't be much better off than you if it's all in Korean. Especially if it's all hangul.
    I changed my mind. Don't bother with the fancafe. I consider myself pretty smart but the hangul was making my head hurt so I gave up trying to join it. I really need to learn it.

Do join the Facebook page though.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Well Riv is now fan girling over boy groups, that's kind of a big deal

I missed all the pages of you and Pistol talking but I'm glad you like Boy groups now Riv! Everyone does eventually bar the couple people here like Asme that seem totally immune. But once one gets through it's only a matter of time before lots do!

You seem to be loving all the groups I don't care about though other than Big Bang. Get into some older groups like Suju, U-Kiss or MBLAQ! ;D
    I've always liked Suju. Beast also (even though you didn't mention them, I think you like them?). Not sure why you thought I didn't? o.O I just liked them though, not fangirled.

Just seems like there's been a lot of boy group debuts and comebacks lately. And now I'm fangirling.

I liked Big Bang before too, but I never paid attention to the singers before, just the rappers. I could name GD and TOP and that was pretty much it. Now I've realized Daesung sounds like an angel.

And I hadn't even heard HISTORY before the comeback last month, now that I've heard all their songs and see that 4/5 of them are the most gorgeous men ever. Yeah. And Pistol likes them so I have someone to squee over them with. That's important!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I changed my mind. Don't bother with the fancafe. I consider myself pretty smart but the hangul was making my head hurt so I gave up trying to join it. I really need to learn it.

Do join the Facebook page though.

I've always liked Suju. Beast also (even though you didn't mention them, I think you like them?). Not sure why you thought I didn't? o.O I just liked them though, not fangirled.

Just seems like there's been a lot of boy group debuts and comebacks lately. And now I'm fangirling.

I liked Big Bang before too, but I never paid attention to the singers before, just the rappers. I could name GD and TOP and that was pretty much it. Now I've realized Daesung sounds like an angel.

And I hadn't even heard HISTORY before the comeback last month, now that I've heard all their songs and see that 4/5 of them are the most gorgeous men ever. Yeah. And Pistol likes them so I have someone to squee over them with. That's important!
    I knew you liked Beast (I do too) Legit had no idea you liked Super Junior though!

I've just never seen you like any of the older boy groups as much as you do History right now!

Fan girl over this with me!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and my favorite Big Bang members have always been Daesung and Seungri! So glad you like the singers now too!

Do you like Seungri or mostly just Daesung?

Deleted
    Entertaining myself watching all the reaction videos for this MV (the women are particularly hilarious), all the comeback stages for it, and their behind the scenes stuff. They touch each other a lot when giving interviews. o.O
    Yeah, reaction videos for Might Just Die and Psycho are hilarious. Bitches be clutching their pearls.
    And, yea, the skinship between them is excessive. Especially between Kyungil and Yijoung. Kyungil seems to view his maknae as a personal teddybear.

Also, gave up on the fancafé. Maybe after I've learned the language, but before that... Nah...
    BTW, they're streaming a mukbang right now on Afreeca. I still don't know how to feel about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Poor Jaeho...

10+ Year Old Account
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Did...did BHD just link a Big Bang song?

Songs not as good as their others they released so far but it's better with the MV than without, fun MV. I actually quite like that song after listening to it with the MV, I think it'll grow on me until I love it.

That game they're playing at 0:50s, I remember when I was in High School in New Zealand Korean Exchange students that would all hang out together used to play that game at lunch and we all thought it was real strange, though they would hang out in a separate area of the school where most didn't go so I only saw it happen a couple times as we walked through that area.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fan girl over this with me!
    I liked that when it came out as well LOL. It's a good song.

Oh and my favorite Big Bang members have always been Daesung and Seungri! So glad you like the singers now too!

Do you like Seungri or mostly just Daesung?
    New bias list since the comeback.
    Daesung>TOP>GD>Taeyang>Seungri

Yeah, reaction videos for Might Just Die and Psycho are hilarious. Bitches be clutching their pearls.
    And, yea, the skinship between them is excessive. Especially between Kyungil and Yijoung. Kyungil seems to view his maknae as a personal teddybear.
    It's not just that. I saw Jaeho doing it to Yijeong in one video too. They all seem to like to touch each other's legs alot. Which I guess I would find weird, but maybe bromances like that aren't so weird in Korea.

Poor Jaeho...
    Lawl. It's actually Kyungil>Dokyun>Sihyoung>Jaeho>Jiyeong. I decided. Kyungil is too perfect of a specimen to not bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFmfi1vM7co
    I don't like the song as much as the others on the album, it kind of reminds me of a 2000s summer song in the US. Also reminds me of that candid video 2ne1 did last year. Looks like a hell of a lot of fun to film though. And hey, Daesung can see again.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should definitely watch variety shows Riv, watch some Big Bang ones I have a feeling it will changes your bias list at least in regards to Seungri! Daesung would stay number 1 I imagine

Seungri is hilarious though, both him and Daesung are.

My Bias list is.
    Daesung=Seungri>TOP>GD>Taeyang.

So fairly similar except Seungri is all the way up by Daesung

10+ Year Old Account
    My Bias list is.
    Daesung=Seungri>TOP>GD>Taeyang.
    Poor Taeyang. I gotta say I can't really see why he's so popular (outside of this thread). He's got a great voice, but a little nasal/whiny when he sings, and I really hate his hair in Bang Bang Bang. Not the pink...just the fact that it looks wet and stringy and dirty.

Deleted
    It's not just that. I saw Jaeho doing it to Yijeong in one video too. They all seem to like to touch each other's legs alot. Which I guess I would find weird, but maybe bromances like that aren't so weird in Korea.
    Yeah, skinship between "brothers" is apparently totally normal in Korea. I can't even imagine what that's like, being Danish and all. My people isn't known for being cold and stand-offish for no reason.
    Also, Yijeong sat on Dokyun's thigh for quite a bit of their broadcast.

Lawl. It's actually Kyungil>Dokyun>Sihyoung>Jaeho>Jiyeong. I decided. Kyungil is too perfect of a specimen to not bias..
    Yijeong > Sihyoung = Dokyun > Kyungil > Jaeho is what I managed to end up with. Yijeong is a bratty maknae, just like most of my biases. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Did...did BHD just link a Big Bang song?
    Not even the first time! Doesn't mean I have any intention of hitting that play button though
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, skinship between "brothers" is apparently totally normal in Korea.
    It just seems weird to me because I'm American and even though the populace in the US is becoming more and more tolerant of LGBT lifestyles, straight guys in America totally don't have relationships like that (it would be seen as "gay")...even if they bromance a bit. I also grew up in the North, where people are not nearly as warm and open and touchy feely as the South.

And I find it surprising because from all I've read, LGBT is not something that Korea is tolerant of at all yet. So it being normal for their males to be touchy feely seems strange.

Yijeong > Sihyoung = Dokyun > Kyungil > Jaeho is what I managed to end up with. Yijeong is a bratty maknae, just like most of my biases. :P
    I have no idea why I wrote Yijeong as Jiyeong in my list. And you quoted it. >.> I must be dyslexic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor Taeyang. I gotta say I can't really see why he's so popular (outside of this thread). He's got a great voice, but a little nasal/whiny when he sings, and I really hate his hair in Bang Bang Bang. Not the pink...just the fact that it looks wet and stringy and dirty.
    In the promo pics/MVs I've seen from Big Bang, Taeyang has ALWAYS had the ugliest hairstyles of all mankind. Me no comprehendo

- - - Updated - - -

As for skinship, I think every Suju member has kissed every other Suju member on the lips at least once.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Did I kill the thread?

I figure it must be normal for my biases to commonly be the oldest (or one of the oldest) members. Because I'm older than most of these guys. It'd be creepy and weird for me to love the youngest ones the most.

Also, heights. I love tall guys, even though I'm so short. My top 3 in HISTORY are 184, 183, and 182 cm. Yes, I had to go convert that. Sometimes, I hate America.

Deleted
    Age really isn't that much of an issue for me, maybe because I'm only 22. I think I relate to maknaes quite a bit, though, since I've always been one all throughout my life. Like, in my family, I'm the youngest in my generation. And I always tend to befriend people who are older than me.

And as for height, sure, I prefer guys who are taller than I am as well. I'm not going to find that in a Korean idol though, so like, whatever. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    And as for height, sure, I prefer guys who are taller than I am as well. I'm not going to find that in a Korean idol though, so like, whatever. xD
    Jeeeeez, how tall are you? o.O

I'm 161 cm, and that's probably liberal. Lucky me. :P Mind you, I can't reach anything on the top shelf.

Where'd Anakso go? I forgot to mention other boy groups I like. Block B....and BTS. Bwhahahahaha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not gonna lie, until I know more about the members in a group my bias is simply the hottest one. I don't really care enough to look into most groups either (like checking out their version of BangtanTV etc) so the one with the best face wins. Then there's groups like BTS/EXO and I just can't decide, at all.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    I'm 187cm. The closest I've gotten to my height with a bias is Jinwoon from 2AM who's 185.

Yay for liking BTS, boo for liking Block B.