1. #1701
    Ouch, I pity your wallet. On the other hand.. I'm jealous of your inventory!

  2. #1702
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,105
    Me too. 2-3 weeks from now a lot of stuff will be piled up here

    ---------- Post added 2013-06-09 at 10:51 PM ----------

    Oh, it was a bit more than $400. Not buying a Tiny-G album now seems reasonable.

  3. #1703
    Mechagnome Kagdar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    QC! but mostly in my head
    Posts
    587
    Anak, i think it's really time you change your avatar (really i just can't stand looking at my ex-gf's look-alike super cute Taeyeon):

    http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/co...n_HighCut3.jpg
    Last edited by Kagdar; 2013-06-10 at 07:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JonLajoie
    Are you tired of focusing your time and energy on projects and activities without seeing any positive results? Try…not giving a f*ck!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JonLajoie
    Not giving a f*ck is awwwesome.

  4. #1704
    Your ex-girlfriend looks like Taeyeon, or at least in that picture? That's.. WTB. (A)

    Oh yay.. someone broke in at work and stole my laptop + 5 I was working with. Ah well, most were broken beyond repair anyway :s
    Last edited by Badhairday; 2013-06-10 at 07:35 AM.

  5. #1705
    Mechagnome Kagdar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    QC! but mostly in my head
    Posts
    587
    Yea i remember my ex doing the exact same face with her glasses, she looks exactly like Taeyeon on that pic. At least it's the only pic i saw where they look the same, looking at SNSD's pic wouldn't be the same...
    Quote Originally Posted by JonLajoie
    Are you tired of focusing your time and energy on projects and activities without seeing any positive results? Try…not giving a f*ck!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JonLajoie
    Not giving a f*ck is awwwesome.

  6. #1706
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,607
    I'll try find a picture I like as much to replace it with then xD
    I've been using this one for quite a while after all.

    Also

  7. #1707
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Oh yay.. someone broke in at work and stole my laptop + 5 I was working with. Ah well, most were broken beyond repair anyway :s
    Someone broke in to steal broken laptops :|

    I'm just waiting for Love & Girls to arrive at my house. Then I can finally change my avatar to something new
    just 3 more weeks...

  8. #1708
    Yeah.. they broke in through a window next to the office where the best PC + 2 24" monitors are, just went passed that to steal my stuff. I who only have 1 slow ass laptop and lots of broken stuff to fix/replace. Good call there, criminals!

    Oh right, I totally have to order Love & Girls asap. Maybe I'll actually make that big order I've been postponing forever now that something SNSD is there too ^^

  9. #1709
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,607
    New avatar

  10. #1710

  11. #1711
    Mechagnome Kagdar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    QC! but mostly in my head
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    New avatar
    I approve of that one!
    Quote Originally Posted by JonLajoie
    Are you tired of focusing your time and energy on projects and activities without seeing any positive results? Try…not giving a f*ck!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JonLajoie
    Not giving a f*ck is awwwesome.

  12. #1712
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,547
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    [video=youtube;jeYhlIVGJbA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jeYhlIVGJbA#![video]
    Exciting!

    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    New avatar
    \o/ I like it!


    This is pretty good!

    Also: http://kpopconcerts.com/kpop-concert...1stworld-tour/
    I really wish I could go to London :c

  13. #1713
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,607
    Havn't seen these linked here but new solo singer.

    She sounds good, tbh I was worried when I saw her that she would be too young, she looks really young anyway and I don't like listening to young singers xD
    But she's 18 so it's okay, though not sure if that's korean age or not. She sounds good though.



    And she's done an English version too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QCxNOXEfoI

    And Lee Hyori being not as good as normal but it's a nice ballad.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twp8wKIpoYg

    ---------- Post added 2013-06-10 at 08:58 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    Exciting!



    \o/ I like it!

    [video=youtube;tylVo-34x2o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tylVo-34x2o&feature=player_embedded[video]
    This is pretty good!

    Also: http://kpopconcerts.com/kpop-concert...1stworld-tour/
    I really wish I could go to London :c
    I love it when T-ARA does collabs with the others artists of CCM, I think some of their best songs come out of it, and it's nice to FINALLY see 5dolls doing something else, was worried they'd been put on a shelf some where and forgotten about. And if you think about it, this is kind of a co-ed school reunion! (or the closest I'm ever going to get )

    Having listened to it now though, not as good as the other collabs from them
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-06-10 at 12:59 PM.

  14. #1714
    Would you stop listening to her if it turned out she's 17? o_O

  15. #1715
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,547
    What's wrong with listening to you singers? BoA was like 12 when she started!

    ---------- Post added 2013-06-10 at 03:03 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I love it when T-ARA does collabs with the others artists of CCM, I think some of their best songs come out of it, and it's nice to FINALLY see 5dolls doing something else, was worried they'd been put on a shelf some where and forgotten about. And if you think about it, this is kind of a co-ed school reunion! (or the closest I'm ever going to get )

    Having listened to it now though, not as good as the other collabs from them
    Yeah I really want 5Dolls to comeback. Their album(s) were really good :/

  16. #1716
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,607
    Oh the MV is really good though, that makes up for it

  17. #1717
    Mechagnome Kagdar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    QC! but mostly in my head
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Havn't seen these linked here but new solo singer.

    She sounds good, tbh I was worried when I saw her that she would be too young, she looks really young anyway and I don't like listening to young singers xD
    But she's 18 so it's okay, though not sure if that's korean age or not. She sounds good though.
    Birth date: January 03, 1996. So she's actually 17. She has potential, i don't really like her style but she is a good singer.
    Quote Originally Posted by JonLajoie
    Are you tired of focusing your time and energy on projects and activities without seeing any positive results? Try…not giving a f*ck!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JonLajoie
    Not giving a f*ck is awwwesome.

  18. #1718
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Would you stop listening to her if it turned out she's 17? o_O
    If it turned out she was 15 then probably yea xD 17 doesn't matter too much
    It just feels weird. It feels kinda weird even with chocolat when only two of them are 15 but I can deal with it since the other two are older.

    And that's why I don't listen to BoAs debut stuff Mig

    ---------- Post added 2013-06-10 at 09:05 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Birth date: January 03, 1996. So she's actually 17. She has potential, i don't really like her style but she is a good singer.
    Ah, 18 must have been Korean years then.

  19. #1719
    What kind of difference does the age really make? I mean, unless the person squeeks like a 5 year old. If you can't tell that the person is very young from listening to the song, it shouldn't be a problem? I don't like not understanding :cc
    Last edited by Badhairday; 2013-06-10 at 01:24 PM.

  20. #1720
    Moderator Rivelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fallen from Heaven
    Posts
    4,682
    I'm having a bad morning. I need me some Kpop to cheer up. Someone link me some electro/hip-hop I might not have heard yet? :P

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •