1. #1781
    The Lightbringer Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    3,097
    That song is too slow for my tastes, I do like After School's best of album though

  2. #1782
    Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    So good [/QUOTE]

    MOAR!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    Edit: oh man all the big groups are so bad lately. First Secret with "YooHoo", then Sistar with "Give it to me" and now After School with "First Love". :/
    Give It To Me isn't bad at all.

  3. #1783
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    5,002
    Whoa....https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...85265516_n.jpg

    Behind the scenes of After Schools MV...they got hurt working on them poles! D:

  4. #1784
    Moderator Rivelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA, USA
    Posts
    6,582
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Whoa....https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...85265516_n.jpg

    Behind the scenes of After Schools MV...they got hurt working on them poles! D:
    You see, pole dancing is dangerous!

  5. #1785
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Give It To Me isn't bad at all.
    It would've worked well as a random song on the album, but it's really bad as a title song


    This sounds really good

    Oh and apparently EXO are preparing to perform Baby, Don't Cry live!


  6. #1786
    Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    It would've worked well as a random song on the album, but it's really bad as a title song
    See it as "just a song" then ^^

  7. #1787
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    See it as "just a song" then ^^
    Sure I could do that, but this is the song that they will be promoting on music shows and concerts for the next year or so :/

  8. #1788


    I'm hoping this song turns out to be as good as her debut song.

  9. #1789
    Herald of the Titans BHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    WMTown
    Posts
    2,658
    Looks like a great day for Asme, Yuri just started using Instagram!

  10. #1790
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Looks like a great day for Asme, Yuri just started using Instagram!
    And you don't give a link

    ---------- Post added 2013-06-14 at 10:30 AM ----------

    oohh. http://instagram.com/yulyulk/

  11. #1791
    Herald of the Titans BHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    WMTown
    Posts
    2,658
    I can't do all the hard work for you!

  12. #1792

  13. #1793
    I'm totally in love with J-Pop and other J-stuff. Not into K-w/e or C-W/e or T-w/e

    If you have seen XXXHolic or not, you'll like this guy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l02ocI1cGSw

    Of course, Gackt as well has good songs like Vanilla, or Redemption, both with FFVII Costumes. As well UVERWorld (Openings and endings for Bleach and Blood+), Ikimono Gakari, Orange Orange, T.M. Revolution (has songs for Soul Eater and Rurouni Kenshin), Oreskaband (openings for Naruto).

    Anyway. If you want some good J-Music make me know and I'll give you LOTS.

  14. #1794
    The Lightbringer Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    3,097
    am I cool yet?

  15. #1795
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,759
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    [video=youtube;YFrMk_SPDx4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFrMk_SPDx4[video]

    I'm hoping this song turns out to be as good as her debut song.
    It sounds nice! I little too cute for my taste, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Already 10 pics!

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenzooom View Post
    I'm totally in love with J-Pop and other J-stuff. Not into K-w/e or C-W/e or T-w/e

    If you have seen XXXHolic or not, you'll like this guy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l02ocI1cGSw

    Of course, Gackt as well has good songs like Vanilla, or Redemption, both with FFVII Costumes. As well UVERWorld (Openings and endings for Bleach and Blood+), Ikimono Gakari, Orange Orange, T.M. Revolution (has songs for Soul Eater and Rurouni Kenshin), Oreskaband (openings for Naruto).

    Anyway. If you want some good J-Music make me know and I'll give you LOTS.
    Nice song! Never been much of a Gackt fan though. I prefer stuff like Ayumi Hamasaki, Namie Amuro etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    am I cool yet?
    So cute

    Related: EXO had their first music show win today


  16. #1796
    The Lightbringer Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    3,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenzooom View Post
    T.M. Revolution
    I used to <3 T.M. Revolution I need to listen to their stuff again!

    I'm a big Perfume and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu fan, do you like either of those?

    Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    Related: EXO had their first music show win today
    Loving that red hair :3

  17. #1797
    I used to listen to TM Revolution as well. Only song that I can remember listening to from them was White Breath.

    I just noticed this on ONE OK ROCK's facebook page.

    https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...33996450_n.jpg

    Saw another picture that said the London and Paris stops were sold out already. Its a shame they aren't coming to the US. They seem like it would be a great concert to go to.

  18. #1798
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    5,002
    New Chocolat song is out

    Pretty good imo!


    But they need their fifth member back.

  19. #1799
    The Lightbringer Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    3,097
    Ooh that was actually really nice! Going to have to listen to their other stuff now

  20. #1800
    Herald of the Titans BHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    WMTown
    Posts
    2,658
    Not bad at all:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •