10+ Year Old Account
    Yea the main characters are twins, it's not really the cliche where twins decide to swap places thing. If you didn't read the description Pistol gave, this will spoil ep 1 sort of but I knew this watching ep 1 anyway and still good. short ver, main girl is bullied and living in an orphanage, other twin was adopted when she was young. adopted twin gets kidnapped. Everyone is looking for her, main twin tries to kill her self and ends up in a hospital with memory loss and so is collected by the mother of the other twin since they think they've found the girl that was missing. Main twin doesn't know she even has a twin but other one that got taken does. The twin switcheroo thing isn't a huge part of the story I think it's more about the twins them selves, the bullying, what happened to the other twin etc rather than them just pretending to be each other

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why but I find it amusing that Anakso is going to become hooked on Kdramas.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's still twins changing place, even if they don't decide upon it themselves. So I'm afraid it falls under "not really my thing".

- - - Updated - - -

Wrapping up the [ 2002 ] full-length album promotion…

I worked on this album in the same mindset I worked on the first LEESANG album that came out in 2002.
    I may have earned a lot of money and fame since then, but I wanted better music and I pushed myself harder.
    On days without any official schedules, I stayed in the studio.
    After changing my mind a hundred times and more...
    Over the course of a year, I finally finished editing.
    Rather than explaining song by song, I figured it will be better to be heard and interpreted as the listener wishes.
    So for this album, I decided to break from the usual and skip the song descriptions.
    A line from the track "RAP (Feat. DJ Pumkin)" that goes "No matter how hard music is, you can't quit so easily" kept me strong & motivated while completing the album.

Keep it up, everyone!

All the best,
    GARY

P.S
    Koonta, SKULL, Deepflow, Jay Park, DJ Pumkin, Myung Ho, Double K, Don Mills, John Park, YOUNG JUN, Jung In, MIWOO.
    I really appreciate for my colleagues' participation for this album. Hope you love and support the music of these artists as well.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    /DIES

I love good news.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I don't know why but I find it amusing that Anakso is going to become hooked on Kdramas.
    Hey I like sad things, no one told me Kdramas were sad I thought they were all just random romance and stuff :<

I think it's funnier that my first Kdrama doesn't even have any Idols I like in it, it has one idol and he's some guy from Btob.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    That's still twins changing place, even if they don't decide upon it themselves. So I'm afraid it falls under "not really my thing".
    Aw okay :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I think it's funnier that my first Kdrama doesn't even have any Idols I like in it, it has one idol and he's some guy from Btob.
    You know N has been in a couple?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, N probably isn't my first priority idol to look for dramas with! xD I know he was in one with Sojin from girls day though, not sure if that would at all be my thing but if it is maybe. After this I plan on watching one of Eunjis dramas. Pistol has gone on about Reply 1997 being good a few times so might give that a try, though trot singers is supposed to be good too and that is on drama fever and available in Australia so easier for me to watch xD

10+ Year Old Account
    /DIES

I love good news.
    So I have GOT7 this month, BTS next month and then VIXX in November? Who needs money anyways?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, N probably isn't my first priority idol to look for dramas with! xD I know he was in one with Sojin from girls day though, not sure if that would at all be my thing but if it is maybe. After this I plan on watching one of Eunjis dramas. Pistol has gone on about Reply 1997 being good a few times so might give that a try, though trot singers is supposed to be good too and that is on drama fever and available in Australia so easier for me to watch xD
    I heard N is a good actor, although I don't know because I've never watched any Kdrama.

Just saying...from what I've heard people tend to spam watch Kdramas so you'll probably go through them fast. Was just mentioning it because you said you want idols you like.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    So I have GOT7 this month, BTS next month and then VIXX in November? Who needs money anyways?
    I recall hearing there would be 4minute and Baechigi comebacks in October too, and now with VIXX in November I'm very excited. With VIXX LR and Seventeen this has already been a very good last month or so for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see why people spam watch theming now I've just finished the 2nd Ep. I want more! But it's late so sleep instead

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see why people spam watch theming now I've just finished the 2nd Ep. I want more! But it's late so sleep instead
    That is not true spamming! You are supposed to say 1 more episode and then have it be day with the entire thing done!

Deleted
    N is going to be in an upcoming drama with Eunji. It's a cheerleading drama, tho, so not sure how good it's going to be.

One of the current dramas I'm watching has Naeun in it as one of the mains. It's really good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    That is not true spamming! You are supposed to say 1 more episode and then have it be day with the entire thing done!
    Ya, seriously Ana. L2Marathon. I mean, I couldn't marathong School 2015 since I watched it while it was running, but I did manage to watch Reply 1997 in two days.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll marathon the rest at some point probably!

Pistol is Eunbyul not a good person? We found out more about her in the 2nd episode and she seems like she was not nice, like the total opposite of Eunbi.

Deleted
    Guess you're going to have to watch it to find out. You're hooked now. No need for me to spoil anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    great song :3 I love the beat and miwoo's voice really fits the mood
    ikr! great song, and I can tell Miwoo is going places (Y)
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys might like this...there was a 2015 Hallyu Dream Festival and a lot of acts performed which are all linked here.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/kpop/commen..._hallyu_dream/

Deleted
    You guys might like this...there was a 2015 Hallyu Dream Festival and a lot of acts performed which are all linked here.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/kpop/commen..._hallyu_dream/
    I think the cameraman during the Mansae performance was DK biased. :l

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    I think the cameraman during the Mansae performance was DK biased. :l
    I'm slightly disappointed so far LOL. They made Seventeen lip sync and VIXX does two songs but N is missing and Hyuk and Hongbin's mics don't seem to work.

I sure do wish I could be at a concert like that though, heh. So many people in that audience.

- - - Updated - - -

Aww this makes me happy though, Pistol. They're doing THAT well! Also, didn't realize they're gonna be on Weekly Idol as well. <3
    http://www.koreaboo.com/news/sevente...n-due-demands/

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    [video=youtube;JojOd079xwQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JojOd079xwQ[video]
    Simply amazing!

Deleted
    I sure do wish I could be at a concert like that though, heh. So many people in that audience.
    But would I get the DK close-ups if I was in the audience?

Aww this makes me happy though, Pistol. They're doing THAT well! Also, didn't realize they're gonna be on Weekly Idol as well. <3
    http://www.koreaboo.com/news/sevente...n-due-demands/
    I think we're guaranteed atleast one more Korean comeback before they're shipped off to Japan.
    Also, really looking forwards to them going on Weekly Idol. I hope they'll get an extended episode since it's going to be hard to do both the Random Play Dance and member profiles for 13 kids in 30 minutes. :P