10+ Year Old Account
    Here's the full Red Velvet weekly idol (previously linked one only had first half).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Hey but I like the way Hoya talks... Seriously he is making me feel things for him I thought I could never do with anyone from Infinite.
    I like the way he talks too. But then again, I always have subtitles. xD
    He's pretty damn bae, tho. That one dance practice video for "Last Romeo"...

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Pistol did you watch the Seventeen showcase vids I linked? They're so good. And I finally got to see who was singing which parts in the album songs.
    Yeah, I got around to watching it. Great stuff. Even though I don't really like 'OMG' all that much, the performance was so dope. Straight up Ninja Turtle stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    It's strange that he would become Infinite's main actor then! I assume he is Infinite's main actor?
    Nope, L is the main actor in the group. Been in way more dramas/movies. They've actually been in a drama together. 'My Lovely Girl', with Krystal and Rain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Yeah, I got around to watching it. Great stuff. Even though I don't really like 'OMG' all that much, the performance was so dope. Straight up Ninja Turtle stuff
    I was a little surprised the "Look at you" part and a lot of the whispering was The8. They didn't give Jun much of anything. But yeah the performance was excellent.

You guys are honestly making me want to watch some Kdramas, but I just can't right now. Still have a million variety shows to watch and have been trying to work on my Korean with my Rosetta Stone.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys are honestly making me want to watch some Kdramas, but I just can't right now. Still have a million variety shows to watch and have been trying to work on my Korean with my Rosetta Stone.
    Maybe put aside some time from variety shows to watch school 2015!

As for Rosetta stone I said before I think kdramas will help a lot with learning Korean if you're actively studying it at the same time like you are. Much better for learning and understanding than variety shows because they speak so clearly and are in more life situations than in variety shows so use more of the vocabulary you've been learning

10+ Year Old Account
    As for Rosetta stone I said before I think kdramas will help a lot with learning Korean if you're actively studying it at the same time like you are. Much better for learning and understanding than variety shows because they speak so clearly and are in more life situations than in variety shows so use more of the vocabulary you've been learning
    I've been at it hardcore the past two weeks and I am on the third section of Korean Level 1. Now instead of making me just pronounce syllables in the pronunciation section they're making me do full sentences. The writing section tells me what it wants me to write, but instead of syllables, it's giving me full sentences and nothing to guide me. The reading section stopped talking to me altogether and just gives me the sentence in Hangul and I have to match it to the picture. It suddenly ramped WAY up in difficulty haha. I've been working on it so much I constantly have random Korean words floating around in my head the past few days.

Honestly, it hasn't been the vocabulary giving me issues at all. It's the grammar and conjugations. I guess that's normal though?

10+ Year Old Account
    Finished Reply 1997 finally. And I really did love it. Is it also wrong that I loved another couple more than the main one (and one that would never exist)? I also really want to know who picked up Joon-Hee (Hoya's character) at the end... In my head it better have been a nice loving boyfriend!

Deleted
    I also really want to know who picked up Joon-Hee (Hoya's character) at the end... In my head it better have been a nice loving boyfriend!
    Then that is what happened. And that is literally what the director has said about it. Whatever you believe happened in the end happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Then that is what happened. And that is literally what the director has said about it. Whatever you believe happened in the end happened.
    I figured. When anything is left open like that it is up to the person's interpretation. He just needed a happy ending in my head! Now excuse me while I forget about playing video games and go find another drama to start. (I want to start School 2015 at some point just not right now I think)

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been at it hardcore the past two weeks and I am on the third section of Korean Level 1. Now instead of making me just pronounce syllables in the pronunciation section they're making me do full sentences. The writing section tells me what it wants me to write, but instead of syllables, it's giving me full sentences and nothing to guide me. The reading section stopped talking to me altogether and just gives me the sentence in Hangul and I have to match it to the picture. It suddenly ramped WAY up in difficulty haha. I've been working on it so much I constantly have random Korean words floating around in my head the past few days.

Honestly, it hasn't been the vocabulary giving me issues at all. It's the grammar and conjugations. I guess that's normal though?
    That sounds pretty awesome! Can't wait to finish this semester and continue that

I still think it would help a lot to pick out the words you know in a more natural conversation and where you don't know all the words like a drama, like School 2015 It will also help you pick out other new words. Also I just want you to try school 2015 to see what you think of it

- - - Updated - - -

Finished Reply 1997 finally. And I really did love it. Is it also wrong that I loved another couple more than the main one (and one that would never exist)? I also really want to know who picked up Joon-Hee (Hoya's character) at the end... In my head it better have been a nice loving boyfriend!
    Starting School 2015 now? ;]

10+ Year Old Account
    Starting School 2015 now? ;]
    I think I'll start that after 1 more... I don't want to get hit with that much sadness as you say this soon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Aw okay, fair enough What are you going to watch now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Aw okay, fair enough What are you going to watch now?
    No idea! Was hoping Pistol could give some suggestions but yeah...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well in the meantime...;]

It is sad but one of the things that makes it able to be so sad is how well written it and the characters are, so def worth it

Otherwise I hear reply 1994 is good, has some of the characters from 1997 in it too.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I hear Fashion King is good I think...has Yuri in it so maybe biased from where I heard that from

Deleted
    Fashion King is very good. Slightly frustrating at times. Known for how many death threats the writer got.
    Yuri is by far one of the best actors from SM. Her english, tho. Her french, tho.

There's always The Heirs or Boys Over Flowers if you want to go for the super popular chaebol HS dramas.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so confused by boys over flowers tbh and I can't tell if I'd like it or not.

When I check it out it looks like female lead, 4 male leads, all friends. It says it's a romantic comedy/comedy. Yet when I looked up sad Kdramas I found a "Saddest scene in a kdrama ever" list thing and boys over flowers was listed with the scene being her getting bullied by a bunch of guys and screaming at them to give her more. I don't understand how those two shows are the same at all. Explain it to me Pistol!

The heirs is one I want to watch eventually too because that has Krystal in it right?

Deleted
    lmao Boys Over Flowers is in no way a sad drama. It's just a romcom about a poor girl and four chaebols who fuck around. It's one of the most easily digestable dramas out there.

The Heirs is probably one of the best dramas released last year. Or was it the year before. Dunno. Yeah, Krystal is in it, but she isn't really all that important. If you want to watch a drama just for Krystal, you should watch My Lovely Girl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Na would rather watch a good drama than one just for Kyrstal. Is it sad?

As for boys over flowers, what is with that scene then!

- - - Updated - - -

This makes me a bit happy and sad. Happy for the drama but sad for MBFTY xD I just checked and both Tiger JKs and Yoon Mi Raes OSTs for School 2015 have more views than any MFBTY, Tiger JK or Yoon Mi rae song, bar one yoon mi rae song...that is also an OST. The most viewed MFBTY song is just over 3mil views, Reset by Tiger JK has two uploads one with over 4m views and one with about 3.5m views and yoon mi raes OST for it has 4.4m views.

Found that kinda funny

- - - Updated - - -

Oh the Mi rae yoon OST with over 7m views is for Masters Sun. I remember seeing this MV when it came out and it's seems like the drama is pretty cool. Don't know the story behind it but I still love that "joo jung won, joo jung two" thing near the beginning. Seems cute. Does it seem like the kind of drama I'd like Pistol?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Heirs and Reply 1994 are some of the few shows I've seen. Really liked both of them, although in The Heirs I pretty much liked everyone EXCEPT the main characters. Woo Bin was cool but I still wanted to slap him in the face all the time. There are quite a few sad moments in The Heirs, but I wouldn't say it's primarily a sad drama. At least not the kind of sad I think you're looking for.

Krystal and the CNBLUE guy are cute af!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    CNBLUE guy as in Yonghwa?

10+ Year Old Account
    CNBLUE guy as in Yonghwa?
    Nah, I think it's the drummer.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt