10+ Year Old Account
    Car accidents in Korea are common largely because of delivery boys apparently, they get told to make a delivery in 20minutes or they're fired when the drive should take 30 minutes so they don't follow basic road rules, and run reds etc. If you're ever in korea and driving, the correct thing to do when you see a delivery bike is pull over pretty much and wait xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Car accidents in Korea are common largely because of delivery boys apparently, they get told to make a delivery in 20minutes or they're fired when the drive should take 30 minutes so they don't follow basic road rules, and run reds etc. If you're ever in korea and driving, the correct thing to do when you see a delivery bike is pull over pretty much and wait xD
    o.o Pedestrian master race
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been at least 15 years since i last used mIRC, in that time it was pretty much the only way to talk with someone on internet, there was this other chat program wich use a user ID instead of a real login name (and i don't remember the name of it )

10+ Year Old Account
    15 years ago? I assumed you were around the ages of those I have somewhat confirmed, like me/mig/asme/anak. Unless you were chatting online when you were like 5-7!

Hmm.. I *think* Rivelle mentioned a husband at some point, so I'm guessing you two are the oldest in here In like 5 years (implying the same thread will be active then) I'll know all about everyone of you!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like I'm going to get this wrong and then Rivelle will be mad at me but I seem to recall her saying she's either 32,33 or 35. I forget which one it is but it's one of those xD or 31.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jeez, I wake up and come browsing to find a discussion of my age? :P Anyways, yeah, call me old if you want to, I'm 31...it's on my profile.

I'll check the songs and stuff out later Anakso, I can't be on IRC all the time! BTW, I'd never used IRC (or even heard of it) before I became a mod here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well...it wasn't in the list I made but I added it on at the end as a possibility! xD
    Think Arlee must be one of the others then.

I'd also never heard of IRC until I became a mod here

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 29, that dreaded 30 bracket in closing on me fast! (still 9 months minus 11 days)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    mIRC is a great chat client! I prefer it over the other big ones (Skype, Steam etc)
    Haven't really tried any other than MSN/Skype/Steam, and FB if that counts (that one is horrible as fuck), but out of the first 3 I can't say I notice that much of a difference. Not that I've given it very much thought either. Just out of curiosity, what makes you prefer mIRC?

[video=youtube;9tjAuB9NDy0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tjAuB9NDy0[video]
    This is pretty catchy.. and nice MV :3
    That Iron Man <3 When koreans want to be hilariously silly, they sure as hell go ALL out ^^

also some Chinese
    [video=youtube;6KHqVzdjyEo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KHqVzdjyEo[video]
    Bah. I can't play the video. But it's like the apocalypse over here so the net goes down every other hour, and when it's up it's really slow :c mah gaimz
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Several reason really. It's customizable, I can add words or phrases to "ping" me so I don't have to keep up with the chat all the time, there are a ton of different channels and it's easy to find and join new ones!
    That does sound pretty neat. Can you create your own channel or make one that already exists private if you only want to talk with specific people? Or is there some kind of PM function there too?

Aw Thunder? There were some loud bangs over here a while ago but it seems to have gone away.
    Yeah, it's been going on since yesterday around lunch. Last night I could spot lightning all over the sky every 3-4 seconds, no joke. The world's ending, better spam that kpop while you can!
    [video=youtube;fUaitOFOFmE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUaitOFOFmE[video]

dem fanchants
    Cuteness overload o.o
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    S there are a ton of different channels and it's easy to find and join new ones!

You'll have to tell me how because i reinstalled it and i can't find anyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah you can send private messages, and creating a channel takes 1 second so if you want to chat with several people at once you can just do that :3
    I see Seems kinda cool but also daunting to just enter lots of channels with several people you don't know (like that kpop one you just mentioned). I guess it's kinda the same with forums, but at the same time it isn't. If channels are lurk-friendly I might download it just to check it out.

Jealous It almost never happens here. I live just a few minutes from Vättern so if there's thunder it's almost always out there
    I guess it looks kinda cool, but it's incredibly annoying to lose your internet connection several times during the day, especially annoying when I want to play games with a friend who lives in another town but still rather close, so we disconnect at different times ._. I live just a few minutes from Vänern, you'd think the storm would be over there instead. But noo ><
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    New Koyote song is always welcome, their songs are always catchy
    Pretty nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like the best of two worlds, BEG with a more drama-ish feel for their MV and EXO with mad choreo :3
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Clarification!

I think miss $ must just be pronounced miss S since I just found them labeled as Miss S xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god, not only was the song and MV amazing, and the girls adorable and they still had the FT Island song at the begining but they finish it off with a CN blue song! It's perfect!

Come to think of it, I wonder if FT Island, CN blue and AoA black are the only korean idol groups that play instruments (not just can but do in their songs)

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah true, there's a few then.

Tough LED Apple and Lunafly aren't as big as CN Blue and FT Island

AoA song was pretty good. Come to think of it, when is She'z comeback happening? Last time I remember them was their song UU last year.