Yea Sunny Hill is awesome But they're not really an idol group so prob won't see them on allkpop much.

Perfume at Cannes! that would have been awesome to be there!

Quote Originally Posted by JonLajoie
    Are you tired of focusing your time and energy on projects and activities without seeing any positive results? Try…not giving a f*ck!!
    Not giving a f*ck is awwwesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Perfume at Cannes! that would have been awesome to be there!
    I started playing this and my dog started barking her head off. Must have been the high pitched noises at the start LOL.

It released! It's really good

Riv check it out

---------- Post added 2013-06-24 at 11:01 PM ----------

Whelp I've done nothing but listen to this song for the last 20minutes and I think this is my new favorite Girl's Day song!

Not as good as Expectation, but still pretty nice

Crayon Pop MV is finally out:

And Kyary's new album is also out. Time to listen!
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    It released! It's really good

Riv check it out
    Yeah it's pretty good. I think I agree with Mig about Expectation though.

Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    Crayon Pop MV is finally out:
    Quite surprisingly to me, I actually like the song. Which I'm still not sure what to think about the group so IDK. Not even taking the outfits into account, the choreography kind of looks like American high school cheerleaders, though. Why are they wearing bike helmets through the whole thing?

And Kyary's new album is also out. Time to listen!
    I watched the one that was linked of her. I don't get it. I don't get the cutesy little girl thing. O.O

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Why are they wearing bike helmets through the whole thing?
    Headwear seems to be their thing. In their debut single they all wore some winter-y hat.

I watched the one that was linked of her. I don't get it. I don't get the cutesy little girl thing. O.O
    All you need to know is that it's awesome. Now, adapt! \o/

Cute + weird + more cute is a winning recipe.
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

I haven't seen them anywhere else so I'll link to the songs on my tumblr

The new songs from Kyary's album are here. If you struggle to see which one is which I can split the links into individual songs but I thought it'd be easier to just send my kyary tag

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Quite surprisingly to me, I actually like the song. Which I'm still not sure what to think about the group so IDK. Not even taking the outfits into account, the choreography kind of looks like American high school cheerleaders, though. Why are they wearing bike helmets through the whole thing?
    The choreography is the best part!

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I haven't seen them anywhere else so I'll link to the songs on my tumblr

The new songs from Kyary's album are here. If you struggle to see which one is which I can split the links into individual songs but I thought it'd be easier to just send my kyary tag
    Pretty decent album. The best songs are the previously released singles, so nothing amazing Super Scooter Happy is a nice surprise though, I like this version better than Capsules.

Who wants a Pepsi

Pretty decent album. The best songs are the previously released singles, so nothing amazing Super Scooter Happy is a nice surprise though, I like this version better than Capsules.
    I actually really liked saigo no ice cream

I can't decide how I feel about this
    Parts of it feel messy I think but .. it doesn't sound bad? I'm confused :s
    Last edited by Muzual; 2013-06-24 at 09:09 PM.

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

I actually really liked saigo no ice cream
    Listening to the album a second time now and yeah, that one is qutie nice. The intro is also really good!

I can't decide how I feel about this
    Parts of it feel messy I think but .. it doesn't sound bad? I'm confused :s
    [video=youtu.be;VdQ2gam0a2g]http://youtu.be/VdQ2gam0a2g[video]
    Eh, it works, I guess but I've never been a fan of mash-ups

Forgot to post earlier

Sounds so good

Listening to the album a second time now and yeah, that one is qutie nice. The intro is also really good!
    みみみみみみみみみみみみみみみみみみ

Eh, it works, I guess but I've never been a fan of mash-ups
    I think the parts where Kyary is singing sound okay, when it's just the backing sections from both kimi 100 percent and dream fighter, it just sounds messy

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

I need some more jpop to listen to. I've looking through some AVEX artists lately and don't know what to listen to. Found some artists in there, like Back-On and Aural Vampire, who I haven't listened to in a while. O, and Ayumi Hamasaki too.

みみみみみみみみみみみみみみみみみみ
    It's too repetitive, but it's growing on me

Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    I need some more jpop to listen to. I've looking through some AVEX artists lately and don't know what to listen to. Found some artists in there, like Back-On and Aural Vampire, who I haven't listened to in a while. O, and Ayumi Hamasaki too.
    What are your favourite J-pop singers/bands? I might be able to help with my limited knowledge of Japanese music depending on what you like

BHD, remember I said I've used the same background for almost a year now. I finally changed it today after I found this in a steam game folder.

What are your favourite J-pop singers/bands? I might be able to help with my limited knowledge of Japanese music depending on what you like
    To be honest, I don't have many favorite japanese singers/bands. Of the very few, I listen to GACKT, JASMINE, Nami Tamaki, ONE OK ROCK, Leo Ieiri, Utada Hikaru, little bit of BoA, and a little bit of Ayumi Hamasaki. There are a couple others, but I can't remember them. I'll listen to pretty much anything. Seeing how I could go from listening to say MAXIMUM THE HORMONE to listening to KARA's song Mister. I've thought about listening to Namie Amuro and Acid Black Cherry more often, but I only know like 1 or 2 songs from both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    To be honest, I don't have many favorite japanese singers/bands. Of the very few, I listen to GACKT, JASMINE, Nami Tamaki, ONE OK ROCK, Leo Ieiri, Utada Hikaru, little bit of BoA, and a little bit of Ayumi Hamasaki. There are a couple others, but I can't remember them. I'll listen to pretty much anything. Seeing how I could go from listening to say MAXIMUM THE HORMONE to listening to KARA's song Mister. I've thought about listening to Namie Amuro and Acid Black Cherry more often, but I only know like 1 or 2 songs from both of them.
    Hm, not a big fan of most of the ones you mentioned, but I love Leo Ieiri and Ayumi Hamasaki (and of course BoA). I have mixed feeling towards Utada Hikaru; she has a few really good songs, but I'm not really a huge fan.

Anyway, most similar to Ayumi Hamasaki are probably Namie Amuro, Koda Kumi, Kana Nishino and possibly Alan. I personally never got very into Koda Kumi or Kana Nishino, but I love Alan, and Namie Amuro has some of my favourite J-pop songs. I definitely recommend checking out some of their stuff :3

Hm, not a big fan of most of the ones you mentioned, but I love Leo Ieiri and Ayumi Hamasaki (and of course BoA). I have mixed feeling towards Utada Hikaru; she has a few really good songs, but I'm not really a huge fan.

Anyway, most similar to Ayumi Hamasaki are probably Namie Amuro, Koda Kumi, Kana Nishino and possibly Alan. I personally never got very into Koda Kumi or Kana Nishino, but I love Alan, and Namie Amuro has some of my favourite J-pop songs. I definitely recommend checking out some of their stuff :3
    Thanks. I'll give them a listen to eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    BHD, remember I said I've used the same background for almost a year now. I finally changed it today after I found this in a steam game folder.
    Nice one. Speaking of wallpapers I found this a while ago, and it looks so incredibly cozy!
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

Oh that's a nice one! Thanks for it, added to my list
    Are you tired of focusing your time and energy on projects and activities without seeing any positive results? Try…not giving a f*ck!!
    Not giving a f*ck is awwwesome.