10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I figured but worth a shot I try to respond to every new poster hoping they'll stick around, also because I know how annoying it can be to enter a thread like this for the first time and get no responses! xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Did you guys hear about YG not getting invited by Mnet to MAMAs?
    I did not They've been at each other for years afaik so I'm not overly surprised.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you guys hear about YG not getting invited by Mnet to MAMAs?
    Didn't that happen last year too or something like that I recall?

and yea here is the link
    http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/12/is-...rom-the-event/

- - - Updated - - -

Ohhh finally managed to get these pyramids to go in a circle! Thought it would be easy, turned out it's not

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really sure what to think about this. At least it's not all crotch shots like the last one, but the verses are very slow until the chorus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love that song all the way up until the chorus xD The "wedo wedo" thing just kills it for me.

The MV is a total miss again

10+ Year Old Account
    It's like they took the chorus from a different song o.O Sadly not enough to save the rest of the song for me.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Love that song all the way up until the chorus xD The "wedo wedo" thing just kills it for me.
    It's wilo wilo (this forum hates Korean, it won't let me post in Hangul without turning it into asterisks), which means Up Up, but...I hear you.

BTW Red, I just listened to that new Zion. T song, I like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Decided to move Closer into my Sig. Heart Attack was great but AoA have had their time

10+ Year Old Account
    BTW Red, I just listened to that new Zion. T song, I like it.
    Nice!

Decided to move Closer into my Sig. Heart Attack was great but AoA have had their time
    Double nice!

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure how much (if any) Zion.T you've heard, Riv, so here's one of the more upbeat songs from his first album that you might like!

Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    I didn't watch this whole clip yet but someone linked this on reddit, DK doing some Naruto stuff. (Not sure if Pistol watches anime at all but it's DK!)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhLS...utu.be&t=5m51s
    Yup. That's the guy I decided to stan for. :s

10+ Year Old Account
    A bit old for them to bring this up now (I guess news must be slow), but this is SUPER adorable. BTS' V and J-Hope look like VIXX fanboys.
    http://www.koreaboo.com/netizens/bts...vixxs-dancing/

I could tell it was Error when I saw him doing the hand sign thing so I went and looked for the video.
    Video clips of their reactions (shaky, blurry fancams):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMqQzfEJZZI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1YFjIO7KQU

Fancam of the actual performance (because it was better quality than the official upload >.<):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9BmrxmON6M

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice new ava Riv Back to Ravi I see!

I went looking for the OMGirl episode of Kiss the Radio, found a cool full episode sub thing but there is no OMGirl episode yet, latest is the end of last month so I assume it just takes a while to sub and we'll see it in a couple of weeks. I still wasn't disappointed though, I found this.

- - - Updated - - -

I did find a picture of them there though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice new ava Riv Back to Ravi I see!
    Jeonghan got nearly a month, I figured it was time to go back to the UB. So I raided his instagram. His hair is black in his newest photos. I wonder if they'll dye it again before the November comeback.

10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine he's probably died it black in preparation for the comeback so it'll be black for the new comeback.

10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine he's probably died it black in preparation for the comeback so it'll be black for the new comeback.
    I'm not sure, though. I thought I read the comeback was for mid-November which means it's still like a month off.

I'm actually really looking forward to the rest of this month and next month. f(x), 4minute, Baechigi (I think), BTS, BAP, VIXX all having comebacks. It's going to be great.

10+ Year Old Account
    They may have started shooting some stuff already though, or will soon so he's died it. Same thing happened with Sungjae when Btob came back earlier in the year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNpuKLfv1EE

Sungjaes hair in that is black, in School 2015 it was Blonde until about 2/3rds of the way through, forgot exactly when it was closer to the end than the start. Suddenly his hair was black in School 2015 and I wondered why so checked and saw Btob had had a comeback but their comeback was 2 weeks after the last episode of School 2015 aired, and I assume they film the episodes a bit before and he had black hair for at least the last few episodes.

It wasn't for the drama either, they mentioned it but just sort of in passing "oh your hairs black now" which is funny because I wonder how that conversation went. "I need to die my hair for a comeback" or did he just show up to the set with black hair suddenly heh.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2015-10-13 at 03:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's definitely fun trying to make a guessing game out of it. A bit confused though because I saw this pic on Twitter on Oct 2, it's Ravi and Hyuk and Ravi's hair is as blue as it was during the Eternity era. Then his instagram update today it's dyed a very dark black.

10+ Year Old Account
    I went looking for the OMGirl episode of Kiss the Radio, found a cool full episode sub thing but there is no OMGirl episode yet, latest is the end of last month so I assume it just takes a while to sub and we'll see it in a couple of weeks.
    Bah They have their own show called Oh My Girl Cast that was airing in August I think. I think there's 6 episodes but I could only find 1 subbed. Some translating team subbed the preview and said they'd sub them all but that like a month ago. I really want to see the full show D:
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    It's definitely fun trying to make a guessing game out of it. A bit confused though because I saw this pic on Twitter on Oct 2, it's Ravi and Hyuk and Ravi's hair is as blue as it was during the Eternity era. Then his instagram update today it's dyed a very dark black.
    Huh that's odd, he didn't have blue hair in their last song?

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    Bah They have their own show called Oh My Girl Cast that was airing in August I think. I think there's 6 episodes but I could only find 1 subbed. Some translating team subbed the preview and said they'd sub them all but that like a month ago. I really want to see the full show D:
    Oh me too! I will go watch episode 1 later then and hope they do the rest soon D; I'm sure it'll be subbed eventually as they're getting more fans!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh me too! I will go watch episode 1 later then and hope they do the rest soon D; I'm sure it'll be subbed eventually as they're getting more fans!
    The first episode was really good. It's the kind you like, not a survival thing before debut. It's actually after debut but it's basically just them doing fun stuff together to build teamwork and get us to fall even harder for specific members And I certainly hope so!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt