10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    MMO-Champion J/K-Pop Trip?
    That would be the best trip ever.

Thinking about going to Suju's Super Show 5 (Even if I have to go alone ;_; ), depending on where in Europe they'll come (I'm thinking Paris and maybe London). Does anyone here know anything about what the ticket price will be at or what it has been for previous shows?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Sounds like a plan to me.

Came up with a good suggestion imo. Random video.

Guy next to me in class listens to ONE OK ROCK and keeps linking me stuff like that.

First thing I found was Babymetal

Those 3 girls are 14, 13 and 13 and Babymetal is a subgroup of Sakura Gakuin which consists of 12 girls between 12 and 15 years old. 3 ex members are 16 years, so I think they get kicked out when they turn 16. Officialy it's called graduation.
    They have many subgroups actually, looking at their Wiki
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakura_Gakuin
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2013-02-15 at 01:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    shame. Both my SNSD tour dvd's came with the clips for the 2nd DVD broken. So now those two dvd's are semi-loose in the case.
    Guess that's the risk for sending them across the globe.
    One of mine came the same way

One Ok rock is odd, could only listen to first bit but does it have lyrics at all?

10+ Year Old Account
    I could arrange that, my dad is one of our current Korean ambassadors best friends, I'm sure I can get some sort of a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

EXID's subunit btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I could arrange that, my dad is one of our current Korean ambassadors best friends, I'm sure I can get some sort of a deal.
    o?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh EXID got a sub unit!
    Awesome, been waiting for them to come back. I can live with a sub unit for now xD

Good song

10+ Year Old Account
    Guy next to me in class listens to ONE OK ROCK and keeps linking me stuff like that.
    [video=youtube;Kzu5k5PwZdo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzu5k5PwZdo[video]
    That's amazing. I have only managed to convert one friend into kpop, showed him The Beginning which was linked in the old thread and he (and I) loved it. He linked me some other song but it wasn't as good, but this.. awesome. Are those just weird sunglasses or is he playing the piano with a blindfold? o.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    One Ok rock is odd, could only listen to first bit but does it have lyrics at all?
    One Ok Rock is awesome! That song of theirs contain like 3 words in total, but the music is guud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    O_o That sounds neat. Let me know if you can get a deal that involves everything being close to.. uhm.. free! I mention it too often but I'm so poor ;_;

---------- Post added 2013-02-15 at 10:08 AM ----------

First thing I found was Babymetal
    [video=youtube;nDqaTXqCN-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDqaTXqCN-Q[video]
    Those 3 girls are 14, 13 and 13 and Babymetal is a subgroup of Sakura Gakuin which consists of 12 girls between 12 and 15 years old. 3 ex members are 16 years, so I think they get kicked out when they turn 16. Officialy it's called graduation.
    They have many subgroups actually, looking at their Wiki
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakura_Gakuin
    Wha, that's not bad at all! VERY simple music though, double ramp throughout the whole thing, but tbh all kinds of metal with female voices just.. works The headshaking (not really headbanging) with ponytails looks a bit silly too ^^ Never understood the whole graduation thing either, it's kinda a good idea to make people more involved in the actual music rather than members.. but when all the original vocalists have "graduated" the new ones either have to sing their stuff (officially it's the same group doing it.. but I'd call it a cover) or just skip all the old stuff live. Either way would kinda suck.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jongin View Post
    [video=youtube;W6KRtaHLhCE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=W6KRtaHLhCE[video]
    Sounds pretty boring, but the MV looks nice :3
    The platform they're standing on looks a bit small, they look so cramped up ^^ Surprised to see a Fire trailer before a video trailer for Dream Girl
    Unrelated, but a really nice song regardless:
    [video=youtube;XeHBw2nw_E0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeHBw2nw_E0[video]
    Nice song indeed, best word to explain it would be that it's "cozy".

Just a piano but it was played by a japanese person. Yin's Piano for anyone who's seen Darker Than Black. Those who haven't should!

The entire OST album for Darker Than Black is amazing. The composer (Yoko Kanno) has composed music for shows like Code Geass and Cowboy Bepop as well.
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-02-15 at 09:43 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jongin View Post
    Awesome! Really loving it. Now I have to listen to some Joe Hisaishi!

[video=youtube;naPmRCD_3v8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naPmRCD_3v8[video]
    That's a great song. Very relaxing. :3

---------- Post added 2013-02-15 at 01:09 PM ----------

More One Ok Rock!

Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account

Everytime this awesome song start to play in my ipod and i hear "never forget boy" my mind troll me hard.

It keeps reminding me of a really awefull song i can't seem to be able to "never forget" :
    For those who don't understand french BLESS YOU!

ps. the cat is trying to fing an emergency exit

Deleted
    love kpop they got so many nice moves

So, ehm, this girl?
    Google returned two words. EXID and SPICA, I have no clue about either of those two. halp?

Seems it is Narae, thanks.
    If I'm not mistaking it's this girl, which is tagged as SPICA Nare.

What kind of music do they make?

Deleted
    Not sure if this classifies as asian music, but there's this swedish boy who have been interested in japan since he was very young, and in recent years he have been touring japan with a swedish visual kei band (Seremedy). They sing in japanese and dress like you would expect them to be, but now he's going solo and he released his first single almost a year ago now.

It's a pretty catchy song methinks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AcrobaticMegalodon View Post
    Not sure if this classifies as asian music, but there's this swedish boy who have been interested in japan since he was very young, and in recent years he have been touring japan with a swedish visual kei band (Seremedy). They sing in japanese and dress like you would expect them to be, but now he's going solo and he released his first single almost a year ago now.

[video=youtube;INKCPOQL98c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INKCPOQL98c[video]

It's a pretty catchy song methinks.
    Yohio is currently in Melodifestivalen (the contest in each country before Eurovision), but the song he's got in there hardly qualifies as Visual Kei imo (although when I think Visual Kei I think early Dir En Grey mostly). The song you linked is like 100x times better. What boggles my mind is what made him began to learn japanese when he was 10 years old. What 10 year old does something like that without having some kind of association with the country (family etc)? :s Japanese certainly isn't the easiest language to learn..
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow I only have one song by SPICA. I could have sworn I'd looked up their collection before but apparently not. I'd heard a couple songs other than Lonely (the one I have) but never put them in my playlist. They have a lot more songs than I thought they did though.

Don't remember how i discovered her. Could have been from her sister Abe Natsumi.

I know she doesn't have many songs, but the only other ones i listened to were Everyday and Jounetsu Setsuna.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2013-02-15 at 08:52 PM.