There are quite a few good shows out there that are more along the lines of NCIS/CSI. (Just ignore the obvious flaws like constant corruption and the likes). Some that come to mind are Crime Squad, H. I. T, Ten. Vampire Prosecutor (2 seasons) is hilarious in its own way since obviously the main character is a Vampire.. and a Prosecutor. And he tastes the victim's blood to get glimpses of the crime. I really liked City Hunter (it has a little romance), but is pretty action riddled. Ghost was ok and I just finished watching Devil. Neither of those were bad either.

Personally I prefer action/crime dramas over melos, but the occasional romcom is a must =)

Two new shows that are about to start are 'The End of the World' and 'The Virus'. Can't wait for those. Both are disease related and should be really good.

Ok, now back to more on topic.. Does anyone here listen to Rain and can you please point me into the right direction? Ebay is too pricey, Yesasia doesn't have most of his stuff (newer albums). Can't find him on iTunes or Zune/Xbox Music. And I don't like to download from torrent sites. I just want some Rain (legally..lol).

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll definitely check out some of those series!

Can't really help you on Rain albums, whenever I've bought asian albums it's been from kpoptown/cdjapan, and apart from those two I only know of yesasia. Kpoptown only has 3 things concerning Rain, and one is a key chain.. CDjapan doesn't send their items as gifts so you'll probably get taxed a lot if you buy anything there. Didn't check if CDjapan had anything Rain-related though.

Saw the AKP article on Jackie Chan's upcoming kpop group, and I'm very excited to see what'll come out of it. Especially since the debuting members have been trainees for 8 years. I know members of other groups have trained for around as long, but it's still a long time!
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-02-21 at 02:44 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

New Girl's Day
    [video=youtube;0gnk16ShL_g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gnk16ShL_g[video]

-edit- lol, nice one Mig

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 03:50 PM ----------

Then I'll just post the new Orange Caramel - Cookie, Cream & Mint

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 03:53 PM ----------

Full version is here http://www.yinyuetai.com/video/608795
    Buffering is a little slow, but it works.

Both are awesome, but what else to expect from them
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2013-02-21 at 02:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jongin View Post
    Try Dr. Jin :3 I haven't seen it myself, but it's supposed to be good.

Well there's no "z" in Hangul so that's why. That's also why Suzy=Suji
    I know I wasn't questioning it I was stating it xD

And yea lol at the Jackie Chan news hehe. Don't have high hopes for them but eh, they might be good. We'll see.

Not really feeling either of those two songs right now. I'm really tired though so I'll listen to them in the morning xD

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 11:38 PM ----------

It's up!

Part 2 on their channel.

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 11:52 PM ----------

So they want Simon in one of their MVs doing pelvic thrusts.

That....I hope that happens.

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 11:53 PM ----------

Holy hell, they're so smooth. Especially Tiger.

He had me cracking up laughing when Bizzy said like 2 lines finally and Tiger says "I've known bizzy like 20 years now, and this is the most I've heard him talking" xD

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 12:02 AM ----------

Two things I just found out that I never knew before at all.

Mi Rae Yoon is Half African American......she doesn't look it at all so I'd guess she's less than that but her dad is called African American. Probalby more like will smith than will.i.am though.

Bizzy is from New Zealand. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Jongin View Post
    Way to be slow
    I blame school, I don't visit certain sites at school

This artist appeared in the recommendation section in my itunes. Too bad only her first album is on itunes. Haven't listened to the entire album yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately the only two episodes of running man I watched all the way through before this (SNSDs episodes) had the female host missing. Now watching another episode, she is amazingly cute!

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 05:58 PM ----------

This is the best introduction I've ever seen.

They took the guests from Day 1 and gave them coloured shirts, then the running men got coloured shirts and had to find the people with the matching shirt and go to the beach, but Giraffe couldn't find his partner so went to the beach alone. Then a boat began approaching the peer and Twinkle starts playing with Taeyeon singing at the front of the boat. She'd replaced Giraffes partner! haha.

Then haha tried to take his shirt xD
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-02-22 at 09:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which episode is that? Sounds like a good one!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Episode 112
    It is hehe.

If you watch it on Kshownow.net the part I'm talking about starts at around the 14:30 or just after of part 1

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea that's the one haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cheers :3 Behind on some anime + this, let the entertainment of the weekend begiin ~
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Listened to Bigbang yet!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I've got some spare time before I'm heading home so I'll listen to them now!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    [/COLOR]This is the best introduction I've ever seen.

They took the guests from Day 1 and gave them coloured shirts, then the running men got coloured shirts and had to find the people with the matching shirt and go to the beach, but Giraffe couldn't find his partner so went to the beach alone. Then a boat began approaching the peer and Twinkle starts playing with Taeyeon singing at the front of the boat. She'd replaced Giraffes partner! haha.

Then haha tried to take his shirt xD
    Giraffe is so darn hilarilous, he makes the show every time. And Song Ji-Hyo is just too adorable. I just watched Jackals are Coming and her super curly Ahjumma hair had me in stitches. Yeong Woong Jae Jung was funny as heck in it too. (He used to be in TVXQ and is currently in JYJ). I catch RM just about every week and I have to say the name tag ripping is the best. I personally loved the show with Park Shin-Hye (I think) and the water pistol fight. Oh, and the two shows with Lee Seung Gi.

Here lately it seems a lot of K-Pop stars are breaking into the K-Drama/K-Movie scene and I am super impressed with a lot of their acting skills. I think one of the things that drew me to kpop/kdramas is that Koreans seem to take their craft very seriously and are incredibly concerned with their public image. I wish the same could be said for their American counterparts, but more often than not it seems the only reason they sell tickets (be it in movies or for stage performances) is because of some scandal or another.

Well, I'm off. 3 of the boys are already on their way to school, and I'm about to drop off the youngest one on my way to the grocery store. Then it's catching up on a couple of shows while doing laundry, and my house needs sweeping/mopping. With 2 dogs and 2 cats, it seems my wood floors grow fur overnight. Sigh.

*Fighting* <-- couldn't help myself =P

10+ Year Old Account
    I just remembered I have seen one other episode of running man, episode 100 I think with Bigbang so I saw her in that but don't think she was in it as much. Definitely not as much or as cute is she is being in this one lol.

I still prefer Grass Hopper to Girraffe though xD

Listened to one song from Big Bang this afternoon, don't remember any of it though
    So, what are their best songs?

Sorry, BHD, but SuJu just isn't as good as SHINee.

Deleted
    Hello^^ just discovered this thread.
    Not sure if this was already said, but the Block B- Nillili Mambo and B.A.P.- One Shot MVs are awesome (more KHiphop than Kpop).
    In terms of KRock CNBLUE is really good.

BigBang has no really genre i guess? Some popular songs are Haru Haru, Lies, Tonight, Love Song, Last Goodbye, Fantastic Baby, Cafe..

I guess somebody mentioned eatyourkimchi.com already?
    Last edited by mmocf9d40a0494; 2013-02-22 at 02:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Listened to one song from Big Bang this afternoon, don't remember any of it though
    So, what are their best songs?

Sorry, BHD, but SuJu just isn't as good as SHINee.
    If you havn't heard any (that you remember) songs by Bigbang Try Monster, Beautiful Hangover, Tonight and Haru Haru.
    In that order.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasca View Post
    Not sure if this was already said, but the Block B- Nillili Mambo and B.A.P.- One Shot MVs are awesome (more KHiphop than Kpop).
    In terms of KRock CNBLUE is really good.
    They're usually all just referred to as K-pop in Korea xD
    Although Block B and BAP could be refered to as K-hip hop I've definitely never seen CNBLUE called K-Rock before hehe.

But anyway if you like them, here's some you might like if you've not seen them before.
    The MV for this is amazing, beats Nihili Mambo by miles and is probably better than One Shot too though I do love the MV for One Shot.

A massive and awesome collab starting with CN Blue, then FT Island solo then them both and then the others join

Though I think IU stole the show in that one as soon as she came out. (Just after 8:05)
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-02-22 at 02:23 PM.