10+ Year Old Account
    It would be so nice if, when people decide to write abbrevations in some blog post/review/whatever, they explain what the abbrevation stands for the first time it shows up. I've never seen "MR" before.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Girl’s Day Vol. 1 – Expectation
    Tracklist
    02. *대* (Expectation)
    06. White Day
    13. *대* (Expectation) (MR)
    14. White Day (MR)
    meh.. Guess I'll find out when I get it. No way I'm not getting this album.

10+ Year Old Account
    MR stands for "Music Recorded", so yea instrumental.

took me 30 sec in google to find it. L2googlesearch guys joke

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    MR stands for "Music Recorded", so yea instrumental.

took me 30 sec in google to find it. L2googlesearch guys joke
    So Anakso was wrong, after teasing asme for not knowing what MR stood for? o:

/target Anak /point /laugh

Mwihih
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I couldn't find it with Google /cry

I ordered the album btw together with the new ONE OK ROCK album.
    BHD, this is one of the situations where Yesasia is cheaper than Kpoptown

10+ Year Old Account
    Because you're only ordering two albums, I guess? Or were those albums cheaper/about the same price as Kpoptown? What with the free shipping, I assume it's a great site if a new album releases and you only plan on buying that single one

But the mos important question: Do you get any kind of merch with the new ONE OK ROCK album?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Nope, nothing. I guess the special edition was already sold out weeks ago since it was already listed as "out of order" when I heard about it 2 weeks ago. But the special edition only has a DVD with "「The Beginning」「the same as…」のStudio Jam Sessionの映像を2曲収録 " as the title. And the CD has a hidden 10 minute long track where they start talking a bit 3 minutes into the track, nothing special.
    And yes, because of the free shipping with orders over $35.
    Kpoptown doesn't have Japanese stuff, so then it's $22.50 from Kpoptown + $38 from Yesasia = $60,50 for the total order, or from Yesasia alone it's $30+$27=$57 total.
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2013-03-07 at 03:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's too bad, would've liked some behind the scenes stuff or poster from them. Not that you usually get behind the scenes from MV shooting on normal albums, but I'd go the extra mile and buy some X Edition for that.

Oh, I didn't even think about the fact that kpoptown didn't sell japanese stuff.. yay for thinking. Oh right, I've never bought anything from yesasia, so when you said the shipping was free I thought it was heaven on the internet and assumed there wasn't a "with orders over $X"-thing going on. Should've figured! Today's not my day ><
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    VIP? I wish!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

That t-shirt actually looks pretty good. Ordered two other shirts though

Why did nobody mention Jewelry before, are they not that well known or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jongin View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ynnxydr.jpg[IMG]

I wish I had an iPhone ;_;

S/He has some other cool cases too: http://www.etsy.com/shop/flyingtoenail?ref=seller_info
    Holy shit that's awesome, inc IGAB YoonA iPhone case!

Oooor, I think I'll with Seohyun and Jessica too. Their IGAB photos looks better, but since my bias is Yoona I just have to get hers too! Do wish I could get the photo card pictures instead, but the link where you can choose your own pictures has expired
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-03-08 at 07:54 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post

Why did nobody mention Jewelry before, are they not that well known or something?
    Somebody actually did back in the old thread. Don't you remember ?:

10+ Year Old Account
    Mhm.. Yesterday when I was at a school checking on their computers I saw two girls watching a SHINee live performance on youtube. Kpop is spreading! I was in a hurry so I couldn't stay and talk to them, but I *almost* felt like flashing my phone locked screen WP (Sungmin looking adorable) before moving on.

Speaking of Suju, I was checking out track lists for their albums to decide on what to buy first, and I noticed a song called "It's You" on Break Down. Instantly checked it out in hopes of a chinese cover of the single from Sorry Sorry B-side. It wasn't, but it's still really good. I thought Break Down only had one additional song, but I must've seen the track list for the Break Down single, and not the album.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    U could have at least AT LEAST stop give them your number and tell them to contact you in case of kpop addiction

10+ Year Old Account
    True! I shall go back, track down those girls and give them my number. Won't be creepy at all IT-Support guy that acts as kpop drug dealer on the side. Would be fun with more people to discuss kpop with, though. Not sure if 14-ish year old girls is the right kind of people to discuss it with.. although I do act like a 14 year old girl when it comes to my favorite kpop idols D:
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    they might have older sisters!

10+ Year Old Account
    Got my net back, so much to reply to but only 10minutes before I go to work.

I'm addicted to that Rania song!

And G20 was my sig for months a while ago xD
    I knew most of them already but listened to all of those I did not, that's how I found this guy:

---------- Post added 2013-03-09 at 06:48 AM ----------

And not into the Lee Hi song, not a big fan of Lee Hi. She seems so emotionless and monotone, especially in her new song!

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Somebody actually did back in the old thread. Don't you remember ?: [video=youtube;i_blz2d1Sz0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_blz2d1Sz0[video]
    Nope. But I also missed the first 2 years of that thread or so

BHD, what would've happened if you have a kpop ringtone and suddenly got a call when standing behind them