Got my net back, so much to reply to but only 10minutes before I go to work.

I'm addicted to that Rania song!

And G20 was my sig for months a while ago xD
    I knew most of them already but listened to all of those I did not, that's how I found this guy:

---------- Post added 2013-03-09 at 06:48 AM ----------

And not into the Lee Hi song, not a big fan of Lee Hi. She seems so emotionless and monotone, especially in her new song!

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Somebody actually did back in the old thread. Don't you remember ?: [video=youtube;i_blz2d1Sz0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_blz2d1Sz0[video]
    Nope. But I also missed the first 2 years of that thread or so

BHD, what would've happened if you have a kpop ringtone and suddenly got a call when standing behind them

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Nope. But I also missed the first 2 years of that thread or so

BHD, what would've happened if you have a kpop ringtone and suddenly got a call when standing behind them
    Free sex, for sure! I really should get a kpop ringtone though
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Free sex, for sure! I really should get a kpop ringtone though
    I have Day by Day from Soshi since the day I heard it. Amazing song and perfect for a ringtone.

I have a hard time choosing, but I think I'll go with Beep Beep. Because.. you know.. yeah!
    singin' lalalalalalala

Holy shit that's awesome, inc IGAB YoonA iPhone case!

Oooor, I think I'll with Seohyun and Jessica too. Their IGAB photos looks better, but since my bias is Yoona I just have to get hers too! Do wish I could get the photo card pictures instead, but the link where you can choose your own pictures has expired
    I'm not a big fan of the I Got a Boy poster cases, but the other ones look quite nice (Oh! and I Got a Boy)

The EXO and SHINee ones are both pretty awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    And not into the Lee Hi song, not a big fan of Lee Hi. She seems so emotionless and monotone, especially in her new song!
    Yeah the album was really disappointing. The intro track was amazing, but the rest felt really lacklustre. Hopefully the next part is better.

Girl's Day teaser!

http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

Wasn't particularly fond of the SHINee cases, tbh. The EXO ones looked quite nice, even if they had kinda the same design as SHINee, it just looked better ^^ I really like Seohyun's IGAB cover. Quite odd since I rarely favor Seo over Sica/Yoona, but her cover for IGAB was just great. Would be sweet with a B.A.P case. I saw one with Zelo but I'd like one with their rabbit symbol.
    singin' lalalalalalala

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/girls...on-a-new-album

Not sure if any of you saw this or not but, I don't remember there being any rumors of SNSD making an American album unless I just forgotten about it.

They mentioned it somewhere in 2012 that they would make an all-english album, so you probably just forgot about it. I was kinda hoping for a repackage of IGAB.. but a totally new album is just fine too Inb4 the all-english album contains remixed versions of some older songs but in english, and only half the album is new :c Gotta keep the expectations low so I can be pleasantly surprised later!
    singin' lalalalalalala

They mentioned it somewhere in 2012 that they would make an all-english album, so you probably just forgot about it. I was kinda hoping for a repackage of IGAB.. but a totally new album is just fine too Inb4 the all-english album contains remixed versions of some older songs but in english, and only half the album is new :c Gotta keep the expectations low so I can be pleasantly surprised later!
    I wouldn't mind. The Boys in English is pretty good, would like to hear more like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jongin View Post
    Girl's Day teaser!

[video=youtube;48kM10Pbbx8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=48kM10Pbbx8[video]
    AMG, stahp teasing!

Sounds good. It's different from their other music, but still sounds like them.

Why did I want to post a number

I like The Boys, but I really don't like the english version. I wouldn't mind an english album, just as long as it isn't full of english versions of already existing songs.
    singin' lalalalalalala

Girl's Day album has 6 existing and 6 new songs. But they never released a full album, only singles and EP's, so I guess that's a fair deal.

You have the Korean The Boys album, eh? If so, what's in the case? Only the CD or do you get stuff like pictures and a booklet with it too?

http://www.yesasia.com/us/the-boys-k...0-en/info.html

This might be the wrong one, but it says it comes with 10 photocards and a booklet.

Thanks.
    Think I might need to buy that one too, can't miss out on those cards

Aye, that's the one I have. Sweet, sweet cards! Each one has a message from the member on the back, as well. I got a random small card too, of Yuri. No idea if that was because it just came out or not, since PantsDePeon's link doesn't mention one. Oh, and the album case itself looks really good too. ^^

Almost a year late but noooooooooooo Atsuko Maeda has graduated from AKB48, she was one of my favorite members Goes to show how much I follow that group, but still. Damn this graduation-concept some groups has going on >:C
    Last edited by Skinny Red; 2013-03-10 at 10:54 AM.
    singin' lalalalalalala

New D-Unit song

They have a fourth member which I'm very glad about because initially D-Unit said they were following a format where they had two perm members then one temp member who would change every album, but now instead of removing the third member they have just added a fourth

And their new member is a former member of GP Basic.

And new U-Kiss song too

Not sure if other people here like U-kiss as much as me though.

---------- Post added 2013-03-11 at 07:47 AM ----------

Oh also that D-Unit song was produced by Zico from Block B

Kasirieth linked me this....

I just have to post it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWQZoCmEfx4

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Kasirieth linked me this....

I just have to post it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWQZoCmEfx4

Now, thats uh....yeah.

iirc at least the guy with the weird wig is somewhat famous, and when he was MCing or something for some concert/festival in Japan, SNSD came out and performed Gee with him

---------- Post added 2013-03-11 at 08:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Not sure if other people here like U-kiss as much as me though.
    Never heard them, actually. They're on my list of "boy bands to give a listen", along with INFINITE. Now that you've linked a song, I'll give it a listen after dissecting this laptop.

Teaser for the upcoming Glam song "In Front of the Mirror" :3

Hoooold the phone, Super Show 05 confirmed for UK. Fuck everything, I'll get my hands on one of those tickets!
    Last edited by Skinny Red; 2013-03-11 at 07:55 AM.
    singin' lalalalalalala

Never heard them, actually. They're on my list of "boy bands to give a listen", along with INFINITE. Now that you've linked a song, I'll give it a listen after dissecting this laptop.
    You should listen to Infinite instead. They're much better than U-KISS :3

Teaser for the upcoming Glam song "In Front of the Mirror" :3
    [video=youtube;I0OtcIa6_Sg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0OtcIa6_Sg&list=UUYv4-BqKkgkMVO0ovV8ZaXA&index=1[video]
    Saw this earlier. You can't hear much, but it sounds good so far! I wish they'd do another song like Party (XXO) though. I really loved that one.

Hoooold the phone, Super Show 05 confirmed for UK. Fuck everything, I'll get my hands on one of those tickets!
    Good luck!
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay