10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Nope. But I also missed the first 2 years of that thread or so

BHD, what would've happened if you have a kpop ringtone and suddenly got a call when standing behind them
    Free sex, for sure! I really should get a kpop ringtone though
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Free sex, for sure! I really should get a kpop ringtone though
    I have Day by Day from Soshi since the day I heard it. Amazing song and perfect for a ringtone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a hard time choosing, but I think I'll go with Beep Beep. Because.. you know.. yeah!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't particularly fond of the SHINee cases, tbh. The EXO ones looked quite nice, even if they had kinda the same design as SHINee, it just looked better ^^ I really like Seohyun's IGAB cover. Quite odd since I rarely favor Seo over Sica/Yoona, but her cover for IGAB was just great. Would be sweet with a B.A.P case. I saw one with Zelo but I'd like one with their rabbit symbol.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/girls...on-a-new-album

Not sure if any of you saw this or not but, I don't remember there being any rumors of SNSD making an American album unless I just forgotten about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    They mentioned it somewhere in 2012 that they would make an all-english album, so you probably just forgot about it. I was kinda hoping for a repackage of IGAB.. but a totally new album is just fine too Inb4 the all-english album contains remixed versions of some older songs but in english, and only half the album is new :c Gotta keep the expectations low so I can be pleasantly surprised later!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    They mentioned it somewhere in 2012 that they would make an all-english album, so you probably just forgot about it. I was kinda hoping for a repackage of IGAB.. but a totally new album is just fine too Inb4 the all-english album contains remixed versions of some older songs but in english, and only half the album is new :c Gotta keep the expectations low so I can be pleasantly surprised later!
    I wouldn't mind. The Boys in English is pretty good, would like to hear more like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jongin View Post
    Girl's Day teaser!

[video=youtube;48kM10Pbbx8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=48kM10Pbbx8[video]
    AMG, stahp teasing!

Sounds good. It's different from their other music, but still sounds like them.

Why did I want to post a number

10+ Year Old Account
    I like The Boys, but I really don't like the english version. I wouldn't mind an english album, just as long as it isn't full of english versions of already existing songs.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Girl's Day album has 6 existing and 6 new songs. But they never released a full album, only singles and EP's, so I guess that's a fair deal.

You have the Korean The Boys album, eh? If so, what's in the case? Only the CD or do you get stuff like pictures and a booklet with it too?

http://www.yesasia.com/us/the-boys-k...0-en/info.html

This might be the wrong one, but it says it comes with 10 photocards and a booklet.

Thanks.
    Think I might need to buy that one too, can't miss out on those cards

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye, that's the one I have. Sweet, sweet cards! Each one has a message from the member on the back, as well. I got a random small card too, of Yuri. No idea if that was because it just came out or not, since PantsDePeon's link doesn't mention one. Oh, and the album case itself looks really good too. ^^

Almost a year late but noooooooooooo Atsuko Maeda has graduated from AKB48, she was one of my favorite members Goes to show how much I follow that group, but still. Damn this graduation-concept some groups has going on >:C
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-03-10 at 10:54 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    New D-Unit song

They have a fourth member which I'm very glad about because initially D-Unit said they were following a format where they had two perm members then one temp member who would change every album, but now instead of removing the third member they have just added a fourth

And their new member is a former member of GP Basic.

And new U-Kiss song too

Not sure if other people here like U-kiss as much as me though.

---------- Post added 2013-03-11 at 07:47 AM ----------

Oh also that D-Unit song was produced by Zico from Block B

Deleted
    Kasirieth linked me this....

I just have to post it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWQZoCmEfx4

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Kasirieth linked me this....

I just have to post it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWQZoCmEfx4

Now, thats uh....yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    iirc at least the guy with the weird wig is somewhat famous, and when he was MCing or something for some concert/festival in Japan, SNSD came out and performed Gee with him

---------- Post added 2013-03-11 at 08:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Not sure if other people here like U-kiss as much as me though.
    Never heard them, actually. They're on my list of "boy bands to give a listen", along with INFINITE. Now that you've linked a song, I'll give it a listen after dissecting this laptop.

Teaser for the upcoming Glam song "In Front of the Mirror" :3

Hoooold the phone, Super Show 05 confirmed for UK. Fuck everything, I'll get my hands on one of those tickets!
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-03-11 at 07:55 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    They did Mig, I like that was the same fast paced pop, they were both great songs. Not sure if this new song will be as good or not but I hope so.

Listen to 0330 and tick tock BHD
    And a bunch of their other songs too, they have a lot of great songs.

U-Kiss>Almost every other boy group>Infinite>That one old guy I was saw doing a song>Jaypark.

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved I like that, and infinite have a couple of okay songs, they don't have maybe a few ones I'd say are good but nothing like 0330 or top that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't say I liked 0330, Tick Tock or Standing Still tbh :/ I'll check out Infinite too now, I need to find more boy bands! Infinite H sounds promising, I do want more hiphop

I Like That is a really good song! The intro isn't the best (too much oh, oahoah, which brings unnecessary slow parts) but it's really catchy and some parts are just awesome (Zinni's especially). Love the head-thing they do too ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Cheers Haven't listened to all yet, but so far I feel like Be Mine is a song that will grow on me. Paradise didn't do much for me. Onwards to more! *Edit* The Chaser was quite good, and so was Without You, but the rest wasn't really my kind of music :c

Noticed that Glam uploaded their second teaser (with all members instead of just Zinni), link. Went to their youtube page to be able to find a link for it and saw that they have an awful lot of videos for having so few songs, so I clicked on a random one to see what it was about, and.. Glam as Teletubbies!

Can anyone recommend any other boy bands? <3 I'll list the ones I've heard: B1A4, Block B, B.A.P, NU'EST, INFINITE, U-Kiss, Big Bang, Beast, Everything from SM & FTIsland (more "band" than the rest ^^). The only other ones I can think of are CNBlue and Boyfriend, haven't listened to either yet. Too many groups out there, but I have way too few boy bands in my lists.
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-03-11 at 02:29 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt