Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    What was their newest album? I'm kind of new to them.
    What Mig said. Released 6 March, Deeper Deeper and Clock Strikes are on it.

---------- Post added 2013-03-27 at 12:30 AM ----------

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a different culture Asme, the conscription is seen largely as a good thing I believe. Teaches discipline and stuff like that, which I'm sure contributes to the massively low crime rate in SK.

Quote Originally Posted by Jongin View Post
    人生x僕=

(Jinsei x boku=)
    Thanks. I'll have to give it a listen to and the other albums as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I'm sure teachings of discipline could have an effect on crime rates, Japan is reported to be slightly safer than South Korea, and they don't have mandatory army enlistment.

@PantsDePeon Your ears will have a wonderful time

---------- Post added 2013-03-27 at 11:59 AM ----------

Not the best remix I've heard.. but I'm looking forward to the other ones! iirc the upcoming ones are Hello, Sexy Free & Single, Trick and Keep Your Head Down. Pretty sure BoA's in the collab thing too but I haven't seen her promo thing for it.

Aaalso, Gee has been steadily gaining around 100k views per day, so I'd guess it hits 100mil views saturday/sunday
    Gogo watch more! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I hardly use Youtube. Usually once or twice to listen if the song is good enough and then acquire it in a certain way. Not sure why you would use Youtube over an offline mediaplayer except when it's to show people something or for songs you hardly listen to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jongin View Post
    人生x僕=

(Jinsei x boku=)
    Ugh Kanji! :<
    My attempt at understanding this.
    I've actually learned Jin and Boku already though not the Kanji for Boku yet, however since Jin there is part of another word it probably doesn't mean exactly what I think it means. Jin as I know it means person, so Jinsei is probably a type of person but that could really be anything. Boku is the same as Watashi (Me/I) but only used by boys. Except that Leo Ieri uses Boku in this song (1:09ish), Boku is also written in Kanji in the MV there so I had at least seen it before xD Though I did not remember it since I've never had it explained to me. Been meaning to ask my Japanese teacher why she said Boku wa, which according to my Japanese teacher should only be said by boys.

I've learned Sei too but only in parts of other words, not alone. Sei is in Sensei and Gakusei(University Student), Nensei which I think means student, Ichi nensei means first year student anyway. So I'd guess Sei must have something to do with school. School person, or person student....I. I don't know. That's my best guess before I hop over to Google translate and find out xD

Okay from google translate, Jinsei apparently means life. Who knew!
    It translates into I x Life =

EDIT:
    DAMN!
    Right after I wrote all that I opened my book to where I'd written all the Kanji we learned and Jinsei is right here! D: I didn't remember it because it's something she's only told us once and it was at the time where she told us a bunch of different Kanji.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-03-27 at 11:43 AM.

Funny how when you try to learn a language you automatically want to translate everything you see in that language eh

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea it's fun

Did you do that when you first started learning english (Unless you learn it growing up along side dutch is it?), or what other language have you learned?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I hardly use Youtube. Usually once or twice to listen if the song is good enough and then acquire it in a certain way. Not sure why you would use Youtube over an offline mediaplayer except when it's to show people something or for songs you hardly listen to.
    I usually do the same, but I revisit youtube to see MVs from time to time. Gee hitting 100mil is quite big, as before Gangnam Style it was by far the most viewed kpop video. Gee was to SNSD what Sorry Sorry was to Suju, their popularity just exploded.

No other kpop video has as of yet reached 100 million views, wanna get to that milestone!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Yea it's fun

Did you do that when you first started learning english (Unless you learn it growing up along side dutch is it?), or what other language have you learned?
    I really don't know anymore. First English class was 15 years ago or something. I guess I looked up everything back then too, outside of school word translation tests of course. Don't know another way to learn what word means what.

o.O IGAB is at 48M views already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of curiosity Asme, when you see an object and then you think the word for it in your mind, say for example chair. Would you think the English word for chair or the dutch word? Or does it differ.

I.. I.. wtf, I dunno :s I guess it's in Dutch.
    Sometimes I have the English word, but can't remember the Dutch word for it and sometimes it's the other way around.
    Kinda strange when you're talking to someone and don't know the Dutch word and have to explain what you mean just for that single word XD

---------- Post added 2013-03-27 at 02:04 PM ----------

Silly English people, l2multilanguage

10+ Year Old Account
    That sonds like me haha. I pass so much time on internet reading and writing in english that i often forget the words in french (my native language). I often use meme or english words when i talk that when the person in front of me make a weird face i'm like "omg what is the word for that in french" or "how do you explain that in simple words in french"

I'm not really good with languages though, mandatory 3 years French didn't teach me much more than "Je ne parle pas francais"

German is a bit better, but that's relatively close to Dutch.

I had to take introductory versions of Spanish, French, Latin, and German in middle school (7th grade I think). Only thing I can vaguely remember is counting 1-10 and that's about it. I could probably learn more German from my dad considering he took like 10 years of it.

QQ Yesasia is already teasing me for 2 days with "Ready to be shipped"

Oh, Latin, I had that too and old Greek. kai = and and alla = but

10+ Year Old Account

I wouldn't have any problem at all with listening to this forever o.o It just.. works.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Koishite ninjari bang bang aishite ninjari bang bang
    Ring Ring Ring naranai merodī funwari kemuri-maki
    Sora o kakeru no wa nin nin nin kimi dakedakara

At 4 minutes now and still going strong

10+ Year Old Account
    French is my native language (living in the wonderful province of Quebec!) and it's pretty much forced on us to learn english (being in Canada we have English as a 2nd language from 3rd grade all throught school.

I took some spanish language in high school cuz other options were lame. I want to learn japanese and probably korean someday, but i'm broke now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Koishite ninjari bang bang aishite ninjari bang bang
    Ring Ring Ring naranai merodī funwari kemuri-maki
    Sora o kakeru no wa nin nin nin kimi dakedakara

At 4 minutes now and still going strong
    \o/ I went to about 10 minutes before I paused, but that was because I went away from the computer. I'll definitely finish it! ^^

@Kagdar I thought both English and French were like, the official languages of Canada. So that you began with both at the same time, shows how much I know! Here in Sweden we begin with english (as in colors/numbers) when we're around 7, I think, maybe 6. I remember reading Harry Potter in english at 8-9 so we probably began at 6

Currently studying Japanese but I'm pro at procrastinating, and I fully hate and disagree with how they teach out this language. The way they handle it at my school is pretty retarded, and if it weren't for getting more points for university I would've quit to learn it on my own months ago.

---------- Post added 2013-03-27 at 11:58 PM ----------

Is it Hyuna, or someone trying to look like her? Check the filename to find out!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt