I need some more jpop to listen to. I've looking through some AVEX artists lately and don't know what to listen to. Found some artists in there, like Back-On and Aural Vampire, who I haven't listened to in a while. O, and Ayumi Hamasaki too.

BHD, remember I said I've used the same background for almost a year now. I finally changed it today after I found this in a steam game folder.

Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    What are your favourite J-pop singers/bands? I might be able to help with my limited knowledge of Japanese music depending on what you like
    To be honest, I don't have many favorite japanese singers/bands. Of the very few, I listen to GACKT, JASMINE, Nami Tamaki, ONE OK ROCK, Leo Ieiri, Utada Hikaru, little bit of BoA, and a little bit of Ayumi Hamasaki. There are a couple others, but I can't remember them. I'll listen to pretty much anything. Seeing how I could go from listening to say MAXIMUM THE HORMONE to listening to KARA's song Mister. I've thought about listening to Namie Amuro and Acid Black Cherry more often, but I only know like 1 or 2 songs from both of them.

Hm, not a big fan of most of the ones you mentioned, but I love Leo Ieiri and Ayumi Hamasaki (and of course BoA). I have mixed feeling towards Utada Hikaru; she has a few really good songs, but I'm not really a huge fan.

Anyway, most similar to Ayumi Hamasaki are probably Namie Amuro, Koda Kumi, Kana Nishino and possibly Alan. I personally never got very into Koda Kumi or Kana Nishino, but I love Alan, and Namie Amuro has some of my favourite J-pop songs. I definitely recommend checking out some of their stuff :3
    Thanks. I'll give them a listen to eventually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    BHD, remember I said I've used the same background for almost a year now. I finally changed it today after I found this in a steam game folder.
    Nice one. Speaking of wallpapers I found this a while ago, and it looks so incredibly cozy!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh that's a nice one! Thanks for it, added to my list

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Nice one. Speaking of wallpapers I found this a while ago, and it looks so incredibly cozy!
    That's from one of the signing sessions back in Januari eh?

This I found ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    I,d like this one without the text as my wallpaper

10+ Year Old Account
    random new singer I found that sounds a bit weird http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kdzuul6nTA

And don't recall if this got linked before: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGStVZfz2-s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Oh that's a nice one! Thanks for it, added to my list
    No worries

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    That's from one of the signing sessions back in Januari eh?
    I believe so. Think I'll try to find one with bigger res, this one is barely wide enough to fit my main screen :/

This I found ^^
    OMFG <3 I think I've only seen avatar-sized version of that pic. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    I,d like this one without the text as my wallpaper
    Oooh, added to my folder. My PS skills are balls, but I can try to remove that text. No promises tho
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, just checking in. Lurking and stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    What happened to your avatar and sig?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Oooh, added to my folder. My PS skills are balls, but I can try to remove that text. No promises tho
    http://i.imgur.com/Rjteplz.jpg Not perfect, but now I'm incredibly mad at shadows so it'll have to do!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    What happened to your avatar and sig?
    Everyone else was changing! :O So I changed too...dare I say I got tired of Hyuna for a bit. Although I might have to change it back if that teaser Mig just linked ends up being as good as it looks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't checked AKP in 2 days, seems like YoonYul might go official <3

Badhairday:
    [video=youtube;JgSGec1whAk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgSGec1whAk[video]
    (The full album is out!)
    Sweet If only my hair could look like Jonghyun's </3 Wouldn't mind some more Onew parts though. And Taemin is talented enough, they should make him spin less and do other awesome moves!

4minute going for a repackage? Looking good.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea it's good

Can't wait for 4minutes new song, sounds really good. So happy to have two back to back 4minute releases xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think 4minute needs to release a song just because their previous one was a huge success, 4minute is the kind of group where pretty much every song they release will be a huge success and what's your name was great.

But I'm expecting more than a single, possibly a second mini, repackage or a full album with the what's your name mini on it as well as new songs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's just a single. "What's your name?" was a huge success (lol) so I guess they decided to release something else while they're on top.
    Do kpop groups ever just release a single? Feels like every single have to have an album to it. ^^ But What's your name? is an awesome mini album

[video=youtube;iNPZeBoovKU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iNPZeBoovKU[video]
    Good one
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    They already extended the promotion for "What's Your Name?" because it was doing so well, and the teaser images for the new song look like they're leftovers from the previous comeback.
    True, but that makes me more excited for it!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    That's why I'm expecting this to be tied in with what's your name in Some way, either as a repackage or a full album.
    It's not really milking it if they planned it from the start, which seems more likely than randomly rushing a new song because their last one got big, which it was almost guarenteed to do since they're 4minute.

In thinking/hoping this will be more along the lines of snsds oh! Followed very shortly after by RDR, than secrets talk that, but if its not then it might be more like girls days female president , just a repackage which is done all the time and always shortly after a mini.