10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Kagdar; 2013-07-12 at 12:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    Yeah, my sleep schedule is fucked up
    On summer break now, I guess? Just got news from Antagning.se, I'm finally going to uni!

\o/ Hopefully it's better than SF&S
    I quite liked SF&S, but yeah it could've been better than it was. Sucks trying to get new people into kpop and all they hear is "Ready to bingo" My dad did like EXO's Wolf and IGAB :O

But really, why can't they just wait about 1 month for Heechul to return and promote with him? He's been practicing the choreos on his own because he's so excited to get back to the boys :c
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Yea that one I saw lol, and the Areum addressing rumors about her spirit possession one which is even funnier.
    Spirit possession, that one was priceless. I would like to go live in Korea and become a celebrity just for those kind of rumors. I'd laugh so hard in from of the interviewers... i think Korean citizens would hate me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    You're up at 05:23 on a thursday night/friday morning? o.o
    I'm up every day at that time (except sometime on saturday/sunday and sunday/monday mornings) but i can't post stuff on here, my phone is not smart enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Spirit possession, that one was priceless. I would like to go live in Korea and become a celebrity just for those kind of rumors. I'd laugh so hard in from of the interviewers... i think Korean citizens would hate me.
    Please do it, the fucked up rumours that would spread around you would be to die for!
    I'm up every day at that time (except sometime on saturday/sunday and sunday/monday mornings) but i can't post stuff on here, my phone is not smart enough.
    Do you have something you need to do that early in the morning or are your sleeping hours just really messed up?

- - - Updated - - -

If it's of any interest to someone, I saw this korean movie All About My Wife on the flight back home, and while the story isn't overwhelmingly original, it was a very heartwarming 2 hours.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you have something you need to do that early in the morning or are your sleeping hours just really messed up?
    I work the night shift.

10+ Year Old Account
    I work the night shift.
    Ah, I see. Can you at least have music on, or are your ears needed for whatever work you do?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    Yup! and congratulations! :3
    Thank you!

Nice! Definitely not the first songs that I'd expect someone who doesn't listen to K-pop to like though. They both recieved a ton of negative reception
    I know right! He's an amateur drummer and ever since he picked up those drumsticks (only about 2-3 years ago) he has been obsessed with any kind of beat, which is usually very annoying. But it really works in favor of Wolf/IGAB ^^
    They have so many member, it's not like you'll notice someone is even missing
    Of course I will And they sure had an album ready for when Kangin got back, and he went into the military because he got into too much trouble and needed time away from the public eye, whereas Heechul did it just cuz. Everyone has always loved Heechul, I WANT HIM BACK He's the ultimate diva, females included!

Looks interesting! I'll bookmark incase I ever need something to watch :3
    \o/
    This isn't technically Asian, but it's the remake of a Korean movie so I guess this is a good place to post it:

[video=youtube;ZrLcnrnEqyI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrLcnrnEqyI[video]

Looks better than I expected. Will definitely give it a watch, but not sure how I'll like it now that I know the ending :x
    Well.. this is weird! I recommended All About My Wife to a friend on skype and he linked me back this exact movie o_o
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, I see. Can you at least have music on, or are your ears needed for whatever work you do?
    I can't i need to wear ear plugs because too much ambient noise, and i can't use any earphones because i need to stay alert to emergency alarms and/or other employees who can scream if they ever get hurt. (like a girl recently who got her arm stuck, only bruised but still could be worst. There was 1 dude 3 years ago who lost a finger.)

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't i need to wear ear plugs because too much ambient noise, and i can't use any earphones because i need to stay alert to emergency alarms and/or other employees who can scream if they ever get hurt. (like a girl recently who got her arm stuck, only bruised but still could be worst. There was 1 dude 3 years ago who lost a finger.)
    Damn, what do you work with? Are you a gladiator?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Damn, what do you work with? Are you a gladiator?
    Gladiators usually don't get their arms and hands stuck in something

Since they're from Asia. Ys games are on sale, but which one to get if any at all. The video looks fun, but they can be deceiving.

10+ Year Old Account
    They could get their arms stuck in the mouths of lions, obviously!

Since they're so cheap it might be worth getting them all. If they're any good that is. I'll take a look at some gameplay later, gotta buy something during the summer sale
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Well, not much later going on now, since they'll be going back to 50% of 33% off or whatever they were in 2 minutes. Bought them since a few people in the Steam sales thread said they are amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I work in a chicken slaughter house. My job is to clean it after production hours. So yea, conveyor, saws, and other dangerous stuff. The girl got her front arm stuck in a the sprocket of a conveyor (both plastic so she is ok). The dude who lost his finger got his glove stuck in a small chain+ metal sprocket (so the glove twisted and ripped off his pinky)

There are a lot of ppl with missing/partial fingers at work... Another guy i used to work with almost lost an arm. His glove was stuck in a rotary blade, he was quick enough to stop the machine or his hand/arm would have turn around it a couple of times...

really old pub from where i live, kinda looks like where i work(not really but lol) : It says :"I'm Astor, a robot. I can put my arm back, not you. Play safe"

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a pretty interesting place to work in, way different experience than some plain office
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a perfect job to not see time pass. Plus you can easily think stuff through while you work. It's just an automatic job, once you know what you do you can stop thinking about it.

Biggest problem is that the older employees tend to think they own the place, and there are too much lazy ppl that do the bare minimum... when they go on vacation i'm the non-lazy ass who have to do what they left out.

Plus since i'm on the night shift (so i start when the production isn't finished and i stop after it started) ppl from the day shift see us all standing there doing nothing (duh it's all clean i can't re-start cleaning or i will have to rinse it and production will be late). they (the day shift) always tell us we are lazy, but none of them have the guts to come do it with us haha.
    Last edited by Kagdar; 2013-07-13 at 06:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, sounds good

Since my work is related to schools, and they're on summer break (with everyone else working with schools still on vacation) I just show up for work and read manga ALL day. There are currently 0 things to do. It's kinda nice to be at a PC without being able to play games, since then I have more motivation to read something, but while that's nice, it's still kinda sucky that I'm just sitting there for 8 hours without really working. Free money I guess, but it's only 1½ more months before it's back to school!

- - - Updated - - -

Bought 9 games (so far) and I'm going to spend the rest of the evening with either WoW or manga. I regret nothing!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I bought a bunch of games during the sale as well. I may check out those YS games that were linked earlier as well. They look interesting. Speaking of WoW, I may actually be returning to it after ~5 months. That is whenever I leave go to buy gametime somewhere.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2013-07-13 at 11:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shame you're not in the EU! You could always buy gametime online, and just cancel the sub right after buying it if you only want 1 month.

Yesung is so adorable. 2:20 Too much sugar is not good for you, kids!
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-07-13 at 11:38 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    I bought a bunch of games during the sale as well. I may check out those YS games that were linked earlier as well. They look interesting. Speaking of WoW, I may actually be returning to it after ~5 months. That is whenever I leave go to buy gametime somewhere.
    I returned after 7 months. Kinda enjoying myself so far since I used to raid, but not anymore. Now I just found a whole bunch of other stuff to do in game, while not having to worry a single moment about being in time for any raid. Feels so relaxing that I can just log in whenever I want and do whatever I want.

Shame you're not in the EU! You could always buy gametime online, and just cancel the sub right after buying it if you only want 1 month.!
    I'm on EU Horde or alliance?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I returned after 7 months. Kinda enjoying myself so far since I used to raid, but not anymore. Now I just found a whole bunch of other stuff to do in game, while not having to worry a single moment about being in time for any raid. Feels so relaxing that I can just log in whenever I want and do whatever I want.
    Sounds pretty much like how I play. I raided a lot a couple of years ago, now I just level/try to get achieves/pet battles etc etc.

Used to be both Horde & Ally, now I'm only Horde.
    BHDftw#2941
    Cave Cave Deus Videt